FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single man carjacked

Single man carjacked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen on the news that a guy who went to meet a female in Dundalk was the victim of a carjacking.

Apparently he met her via an adult website and arranged a late night meet only to be held at knifepoint and wallet and jeep taken off him.

Be very wary of who you are meeting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

scarey stuff hopefully he didnt meet her here

The verification should make for good reading

"The verification should make for good reading"

I met a real dodgy sort one Saturday afternoon...

"The verification should make for good reading

I met a real dodgy sort one Saturday afternoon..."

I always knew your vetting process was flawed

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Great, increased news interest, and my face pic is gone in, 3, 2, 1..

I always knew your vetting process was flawed "

That's why u preyed on me

[Removed by poster at 20/05/15 17:39:11]

"Great, increased news interest, and my face pic is gone in, 3, 2, 1.."

Should be kept special for me anyway

That's why u preyed on me "

Indeed

Weakwilled and vulnerable...just my type

Indeed

Weakwilled and vulnerable...just my type"

City

"Great, increased news interest, and my face pic is gone in, 3, 2, 1..

Should be kept special for me anyway "

Now it looks like I did the carjacking and have gone into hiding.

Do you think the police would accept my alibi? I was chatting on an adult site to a female on cam who might have been a good looking trans till the early hours?

[Removed by poster at 20/05/15 17:56:03]

I just give up replying on this stupid phone

[Removed by poster at 20/05/15 18:00:00]

"I just give up replying on this stupid phone"

not just my dumb phone then

Indeed

Weakwilled and vulnerable...just my type"

Ha!!!! That's why it took u so long to crack me. The weak willed and vulnerable are the ones who send ya photos instead of meeting ya. That most certainly is not me.

Would love to meet laelaps and steal her red Ferrari. ...kickers

"Would love to meet laelaps and steal her red Ferrari. ...kickers "

You have lost me completely

And all us guys would love to get lost between those thighs

I only put up this thread to see how long it would be before it all went off topic lol

If it was a woman who was held at knifepoint we would be on the second thread already but when it's a fella its just "ah get over it" attitude..

As ye were folks

City

"I only put up this thread to see how long it would be before it all went off topic lol

If it was a woman who was held at knifepoint we would be on the second thread already but when it's a fella its just "ah get over it" attitude..

As ye were folks "

That's not true I put up a thread about 2 girls getting beaten at a meet and only 2 people replied

"I only put up this thread to see how long it would be before it all went off topic lol

As ye were folks

That's not true I put up a thread about 2 girls getting beaten at a meet and only 2 people replied "

I think it's gone to the stage now of each to their own

Must be nerve wrecking for people to be meeting alone

People never learn tho

City

"I think it's gone to the stage now of each to their own

Must be nerve wrecking for people to be meeting alone

People never learn tho "

I think there is a lot of that. If someone meets and gets hurt its kinda viewed as their problem.

The thing is it can happen to anyone, you can do everything right and get hurt or hijacked or you can do everything wrong and never get hurt or hijacked.

It's why I take my time meeting people.

"Just seen on the news that a guy who went to meet a female in Dundalk was the victim of a carjacking.

Apparently he met her via an adult website and arranged a late night meet only to be held at knifepoint and wallet and jeep taken off him.

Be very wary of who you are meeting "

I know a guy this happened to on a dating site, he met her for dinner and when they finished they were walking back to his car and she had arranged two lads to mug him. Took his wallet and car keys, robbed his car and bet the shit out of him, she was in on the whole thing

Actually is scary stuff

"Just seen on the news that a guy who went to meet a female in Dundalk was the victim of a carjacking.

I know a guy this happened to on a dating site, he met her for dinner and when they finished they were walking back to his car and she had arranged two lads to mug him. Took his wallet and car keys, robbed his car and bet the shit out of him, she was in on the whole thing

Actually is scary stuff"

Actually is scary stuff"

Ooooh that's a really shit thing to happen, the poor guy, it's frightening....

Actually is scary stuff"

That must have had some impact on his life

Poor guy

Actually is scary stuff

Ooooh that's a really shit thing to happen, the poor guy, it's frightening.... "

He was really shook up about it. He went to the police and of course her profile was gone and he had thought he was being safe only exchanging Kik but she deleted that so he had no info for them to go on

Actually is scary stuff

He was really shook up about it. He went to the police and of course her profile was gone and he had thought he was being safe only exchanging Kik but she deleted that so he had no info for them to go on "

Oh dear God, so he obviously didn't get his car back then! There are some shitty people in this world....

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

it goes to show that even men have to be very careful who they arrange to meet.

Actually is scary stuff

He was really shook up about it. He went to the police and of course her profile was gone and he had thought he was being safe only exchanging Kik but she deleted that so he had no info for them to go on

Oh dear God, so he obviously didn't get his car back then! There are some shitty people in this world.... "

His car was recovered but no one was ever charged. Just goes to show there's scam artists every where. Now I will say that to his detriment he had written on his profile that he was a wealthy business owner which obvs Made him a prime target, she was a polish girl so he couldn't even remember her name but who's to say she gave him a real name, or was even polish!

Actually is scary stuff

Oh dear God, so he obviously didn't get his car back then! There are some shitty people in this world....

His car was recovered but no one was ever charged. Just goes to show there's scam artists every where. Now I will say that to his detriment he had written on his profile that he was a wealthy business owner which obvs Made him a prime target, she was a polish girl so he couldn't even remember her name but who's to say she gave him a real name, or was even polish!"

Do women still fall for the "wealthy businessman" craic?

Time to update my status and take karate lessons in the meantime

City

"Do women still fall for the "wealthy businessman" craic?"

Yes, specially when dating. Your job and how much money you make is the number 1 or 2 question people ask when deciding to date you or not.

"Do women still fall for the "wealthy businessman" craic?

Yes, specially when dating. Your job and how much money you make is the number 1 or 2 question people ask when deciding to date you or not."

I can understating people wanting to know the person they are dating have ambitions and all that but this site is a sex site first and foremost

People join up because that's what it is

Then the social side of it comes into play but bottom line at the start for everyone is the sex part.

I wouldn't be advertising my wealth or job on any site.

I've seen "successful" and "professional" what ever they mean I dunno.

U can be a successful and professional begger.

But if I was single and going on a date no doubt there job status would play a part in future dates

Actually is scary stuff

His car was recovered but no one was ever charged. Just goes to show there's scam artists every where. Now I will say that to his detriment he had written on his profile that he was a wealthy business owner which obvs Made him a prime target, she was a polish girl so he couldn't even remember her name but who's to say she gave him a real name, or was even polish!

Do women still fall for the "wealthy businessman" craic?

Time to update my status and take karate lessons in the meantime "

I don't think the majority of women do but if your looking to scam someone I assume it makes it easier to know ur target has money

As ye were folks "

yea I agree, now he knows wat it feels like when a woman gets hijacked! Lol

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

anyone read about couple in Russia, she died.

meet had few drinks over picnic & then decided to take things further in car.

neither noticed car hand brake was off until car started to fill with water from river it has slid into.

dangers around every corner even when meet goes well, so many other hazards.

Has anyone ever have a bad meet on here

Deep heat..the wee mini one..in ur pocket..lots of taxi drivers keep it handy when they're on late nights..quick spray of that in someone's eyes and most people should get enough space to get,away..

..now..not trying to trivialise what happened ..its awful..but its a good tip all the same

"Do women still fall for the "wealthy businessman" craic?

Yes, specially when dating. Your job and how much money you make is the number 1 or 2 question people ask when deciding to date you or not.

I can understating people wanting to know the person they are dating have ambitions and all that but this site is a sex site first and foremost

People join up because that's what it is

Then the social side of it comes into play but bottom line at the start for everyone is the sex part.

I wouldn't be advertising my wealth or job on any site.

I've seen "successful" and "professional" what ever they mean I dunno.

U can be a successful and professional begger.

But if I was single and going on a date no doubt there job status would play a part in future dates "

......I read on an English profile who looked at us.....that they wouldn't meet anyone who has professional anywhere in their profile. ...They said professional sounded like they cost money. ..lol....

» Add a new message to this topic