FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How did it start?

How did it start?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I finally got my finger out and got photo verified so I could post and take part in fab properly!

I'm intrigued by the number of couples here interested in full swap (judging by the thread a few down). I suppose the most interesting thing is how did you both get involved in swinging?

Was it through experience in less serious relationships or did wifey come home one day and ask hubby could she meet other people (or vice versa)?

Oh and btw, interesting in this instance has no negative connotations, playing with a couple is on my list!!

Looking forward to hearing any replies.

theprof xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It started with a kiss...never thought it would come to this ...lol

hubby came home and said he wanted to see me fuck other guys how could I refuse his request

I said "Honey, I need to let my inner slut out, will you feed her?"

My story is on another thread there

"Hi all. I finally got my finger out and got photo verified so I could post and take part in fab properly!

I'm intrigued by the number of couples here interested in full swap (judging by the thread a few down). I suppose the most interesting thing is how did you both get involved in swinging?

Was it through experience in less serious relationships or did wifey come home one day and ask hubby could she meet other people (or vice versa)?

Oh and btw, interesting in this instance has no negative connotations, playing with a couple is on my list!!

Looking forward to hearing any replies.

theprof xxx"

well it started as a whisper in the ear in the bedroom and we thought lets make it happen,but you as a Cpl have to be strong and open with each other or i think it can be dangerous otherwise.

xx

eve

Looking for your story atm!

Yeah it I'm sure it doesnt work very well if one half of the couple isnt as into it as the other!

Would love to say to my wife but know she'd say no is there a way to approach it

Pillow talk

"Looking for your story atm!

Yeah it I'm sure it doesnt work very well if one half of the couple isnt as into it as the other!"

"We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!! cool! How did it come about? I would imagine its a delicate subject incase one would hate the idea"

Actually it was a dare! He'd mentioned it lots over the years n then last year we were having a drink and of course he brought it up again. So me being ballsy me said "right you wanna do this? Ok then let's see what ya got!"

Aaaannnndddd here we are

D*unken chats about fantasies, including 3sums and other couples. Google took us to another site, we read a few stories got horny which eventually led us to join the site. Now we're here and we've still a few fantasies to tick off

"D*unken chats about fantasies, including 3sums and other couples. Google took us to another site, we read a few stories got horny which eventually led us to join the site. Now we're here and we've still a few fantasies to tick off "

Dancing around someones house naked

"D*unken chats about fantasies, including 3sums and other couples. Google took us to another site, we read a few stories got horny which eventually led us to join the site. Now we're here and we've still a few fantasies to tick off

Dancing around someones house naked "

ohhh i remember, good times

that really was a good night

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

It started with a kiss swinging 22 years on and off with my then husband whos now my ex husband... Fuck im old,, whos bright idea was it to ask this awful question??

Ha that bright idea was mine im afraid, sure its all good fun!! Interesting to note that it all more or less started as a fantasy inside a partners head.

Great to hear that these fantasies are being lived out. Oh how i wish I could live out some of mine

Dancing around someones house naked sounds like great fun..!

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ha that bright idea was mine im afraid, sure its all good fun!! Interesting to note that it all more or less started as a fantasy inside a partners head.

Great to hear that these fantasies are being lived out. Oh how i wish I could live out some of mine

Dancing around someones house naked sounds like great fun..! "

Ha I know! Forgive my warped sense of humour. interesting to read the various answers

» Add a new message to this topic