FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications, meets ad advice

Verifications, meets ad advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to get myself out there and have a bit of fun as anyone would even if im so young ha. But what would get me noticed? most messages i leave dont do anything dont have a verification as no one chats or wants to meet...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get to a social or try meet someone for coffe?

It's a good idea partaking in the forums but personally I think 21 is much too young for this scene and think you'll find yourself well below most age preferences.

Good luck though

"It's a good idea partaking in the forums but personally I think 21 is much too young for this scene and think you'll find yourself well below most age preferences.

Good luck though "

I was 21 when I started out lol

"Trying to get myself out there and have a bit of fun as anyone would even if im so young ha. But what would get me noticed? most messages i leave dont do anything dont have a verification as no one chats or wants to meet..."

Some young people hit it lucky and get invited to a social without being verified. You're in Dublin though and most social organisers up there seem to require you to be verified to attend.

So you're kinda stuck if ya can't arrange a meet through the normal channels.

No matter what ya do, don't turn into an arrogant asshole. You're 21. Act like a 21 year old. You've lots to learn about this weird little world. So take your time and enjoy it. Ask questions, don't think you have all the answers.

Good luck x

"Trying to get myself out there and have a bit of fun as anyone would even if im so young ha. But what would get me noticed? most messages i leave dont do anything dont have a verification as no one chats or wants to meet...

Some young people hit it lucky and get invited to a social without being verified. You're in Dublin though and most social organisers up there seem to require you to be verified to attend.

So you're kinda stuck if ya can't arrange a meet through the normal channels.

No matter what ya do, don't turn into an arrogant asshole. You're 21. Act like a 21 year old. You've lots to learn about this weird little world. So take your time and enjoy it. Ask questions, don't think you have all the answers.

Good luck x"

sound solid advice

u will find some one on here that will meet u 4 a coffee.main thing is do not insult any one on here.time will get u sorted there is loads of realy nice ladys on here.and ur in the right place 2 meet some one 4 a coffee.best of luck and it will go wright 4 u

Nevermind all this socials bollocks...just message the girls, dont be boring, dont be a total knobend, dont be shy and youll be fine

"It's a good idea partaking in the forums but personally I think 21 is much too young for this scene and think you'll find yourself well below most age preferences.

Good luck though "

I'm nearly there Yolo. 5 years from Wednesday I can message you as I'll meet your filters

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

You will find more users of chat and forum will make exceptions to the "No young people" rule. So it's a good place to start.

Users of forum and chat are also more forgiving about errors young/new people make. Like discretion issues.

You will be too young for most users though, the users that are discreet and barely use the forum or chat.

But maybe someone more into the scene and having fun could give you more advice than I can.

Good luck though I'm nearly there Yolo. 5 years from Wednesday I can message you as I'll meet your filters"

Are u starting to x off your calendar?

"Get to a social or try meet someone for coffe? "

Lim is organising a mini social if u were able to get to limerick. For singles and couples. Be good for ya to chat to another young person in the scene

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Ah yes 21, when i was an innocent virgin, how things have changed...

"Ah yes 21, when i was an innocent virgin, how things have changed... "

Perhaps u could impart some of your wisdom?

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Ah yes 21, when i was an innocent virgin, how things have changed...

Perhaps u could impart some of your wisdom?"

Not to a 21 year old! Sure none of them'd never listen to the likes of me!

Thanks very much everyone, didnt really know what to expect posting. Im pretty stuck in Dublin for now ha and there seems to be profiles which accept 21s but again figuring out what to message.

If any here were interested though may as well be a chancer

"Get to a social or try meet someone for coffe?

Lim is organising a mini social if u were able to get to limerick. For singles and couples. Be good for ya to chat to another young person in the scene "

Sorry that's not for newbies

Lim is organising a mini social if u were able to get to limerick. For singles and couples. Be good for ya to chat to another young person in the scene

Sorry that's not for newbies "

Are you serious?? Lol

And you rabbit on about how lucky you were someone took a chance to let you as a newbie go to a social.

Lol

Are you serious?? Lol

And you rabbit on about how lucky you were someone took a chance to let you as a newbie go to a social.

Lol"

This isn't really a social... We just wanted to meet.a few people for drinks

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

This isn't really a social... We just wanted to meet.a few people for drinks"

Awh ok; the 'mini social' title confused me cos I thought it was a small social gathering with couples and singles. When other people have had them in the past they didn't prejudice against who could or couldn't go so I thought yours was the same. Sorry xx

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

Awh ok; the 'mini social' title confused me cos I thought it was a small social gathering with couples and singles. When other people have had them in the past they didn't prejudice against who could or couldn't go so I thought yours was the same. Sorry xx"

Unverified people can go, so if he can make it come along but please don't feel the need to advertise it myself and miss insatiable are quite capable of that ourselves

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

Awh ok; the 'mini social' title confused me cos I thought it was a small social gathering with couples and singles. When other people have had them in the past they didn't prejudice against who could or couldn't go so I thought yours was the same. Sorry xx

Unverified people can go, so if he can make it come along but please don't feel the need to advertise it myself and miss insatiable are quite capable of that ourselves "

Advertise what? The fella looked for advise; I advised him, like you did, about going to a social. Get over yourself Lim.

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

Unverified people can go, so if he can make it come along but please don't feel the need to advertise it myself and miss insatiable are quite capable of that ourselves

Advertise what? The fella looked for advise; I advised him, like you did, about going to a social. Get over yourself Lim. "

Behave both of you

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

Advertise what? The fella looked for advise; I advised him, like you did, about going to a social. Get over yourself Lim.

Behave both of you "

I'm behaved

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Lol, I hate to say it Lim but you've completely contradicted yourself, more than once. I'm totally confused now.

"Lol, I hate to say it Lim but you've completely contradicted yourself, more than once. I'm totally confused now. "

I Know I did i just did it to stop the arguing

Lucan

"Lol, I hate to say it Lim but you've completely contradicted yourself, more than once. I'm totally confused now.

I Know I did i just did it to stop the arguing"

But, but, but... confusing us rarely works. You started off on the other thread by suggesting that unverified people should come as it would be a good chance to get verified. Then on this one you said it's not for unverified people.

You can't blame people for being confused!

"Lol, I hate to say it Lim but you've completely contradicted yourself, more than once. I'm totally confused now.

But, but, but... confusing us rarely works. You started off on the other thread by suggesting that unverified people should come as it would be a good chance to get verified. Then on this one you said it's not for unverified people.

You can't blame people for being confused! "

I said here first, then complaints about being prejudice were thrown around so I changed my mind

Lucan

You can't blame people for being confused!

I said here first, then complaints about being prejudice were thrown around so I changed my mind"

Hmm, ok.

US older folk will never be young enough or wise enough to follow the brains trust of the younger chaps

I Know I did i just did it to stop the arguing"

I wasn't arguing. You see everything as confrontation. I was suggesting a young fella your age attended a social you would were organising because I thought you would afford him the same grace that you had been afforded and give him some advice etc.

I wasn't arguing. You see everything as confrontation. I was suggesting a young fella your age attended a social you would were organising because I thought you would afford him the same grace that you had been afforded and give him some advice etc. "

to be fair Lae I read it as you having a go

Use our little smiley clan a bit more. the written word is often misunderstood, I know it's happened to me a few times

I wasn't arguing. You see everything as confrontation. I was suggesting a young fella your age attended a social you would were organising because I thought you would afford him the same grace that you had been afforded and give him some advice etc.

Use our little smiley clan a bit more. the written word is often misunderstood, I know it's happened to me a few times

"

But smiley faces then make it look like I'm being sarcastic

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

aye put a in and you can say pretty much anything

"

See so I'm not mad, others see it too

See so I'm not mad, others see it too"

Hang on there chief I think you're daft as a brush organising a social

See so I'm not mad, others see it too

Hang on there chief I think you're daft as a brush organising a social "

It's just drinks like lol

"

Sure you cant say boo to some people and they think youre having a go or my personal favourite 'bullying'. This place is full of shrinking violets

I wasn't arguing. You see everything as confrontation. I was suggesting a young fella your age attended a social you would were organising because I thought you would afford him the same grace that you had been afforded and give him some advice etc. "

Sorry I can't reply to this as I would be breaking forum rules.

Count me out of mini social it's like a school yard in here, thanks but no thanx ..

"Count me out of mini social it's like a school yard in here, thanks but no thanx .."

ya cool

In all honesty why are newbies discriminated against on here?

"In all honesty why are newbies discriminated against on here? "

Ye're not, it's an urban myth. It's just most newbies haven't a clue about the site and send the most ridiculous messages and get abusive over rejection so alot of couples and single females tend to be weary of them but once you prove you are a sound and genuine person you get on great

City

Its not a mini social, its a private birthday bash that was called a mini social, hence the confusion.

Unless its a mini social now, I dunno. No rules for attending were posted.

I got pins and needles in my arm.

"In all honesty why are newbies discriminated against on here?

Ye're not, it's an urban myth. It's just most newbies haven't a clue about the site and send the most ridiculous messages and get abusive over rejection so alot of couples and single females tend to be weary of them but once you prove you are a sound and genuine person you get on great"

isnt the site where people interact with the possibility of fun? I thought thats what most signed up here for?

"Its not a mini social, its a private birthday bash that was called a mini social, hence the confusion.

I got pins and needles in my arm."

I think you are posting on the wrong thread

City

"Its not a mini social, its a private birthday bash that was called a mini social, hence the confusion.

I think you are posting on the wrong thread"

Well you think wrong, i was replying to english girl who posted in this thread.

I think you are posting on the wrong thread

Well you think wrong, i was replying to english girl who posted in this thread."

would you not use the qoute and reply feature so? it would afford further confusion

"In all honesty why are newbies discriminated against on here? "

Because their name sounds like bewbies.

Is your arm ok? I am concerned

Time for a wank.

Hopefully you don't have chest pains too... could be serious!

-

-

Indigestion

"Hopefully you don't have chest pains too... could be serious!

-

-

Indigestion "

It may have been the vomit

City

"Is your arm ok? I am concerned "

Sometimes when I am reading the forum I find myself lay on my side on the ground. I end up with pins and needles in my arm.

Lucan

Because their name sounds like bewbies."

How do you pronounce bewbies? Is it like boobies? They'd never be discriminated against, surely?

"Is your arm ok? I am concerned

Sometimes when I am reading the forum I find myself lay on my side on the ground. I end up with pins and needles in my arm."

You know you are allowed to sit on the furniture when I'm not there

Lucan

"Is your arm ok? I am concerned

Sometimes when I am reading the forum I find myself lay on my side on the ground. I end up with pins and needles in my arm."

Maybe you're overstretching?

Top tip.. Try bringing the laptop down on the floor as well

How do you pronounce bewbies? Is it like boobies? They'd never be discriminated against, surely? "

Bewbies - Byew-bees

Lucan

How do you pronounce bewbies? Is it like boobies? They'd never be discriminated against, surely?

Bewbies - Byew-bees"

Them'd be like inner city Dublin boobies then?

Bewbies - Byew-bees

Them'd be like inner city Dublin boobies then? "

Ah jasus Im after arriving at Bewleys looking for bewbies

Can see now my profile beginning to age ha

as for alot of people verifications are important as well as older profiles that gather dust. I'd like to wonder if anyoned would like to try me.

I'm young, possibly dumb and just have fun when the horn it on

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

Are you serious?? Lol

Lol

This isn't really a social... We just wanted to meet.a few people for drinks"

It's for the mini clique only....sorry just couldn't resist it lol

anyone with recomendations? or feel like heping a newbie?

» Add a new message to this topic