FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > appreciation society

appreciation society

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To much negativity at the moment I want to start a happy vibe sp..

I think you are great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're fairly daycent yourself

Great idea op, some positivity for a change!!

Sure aren't you all beautiful feckers!

nicest shower I've ever been pissed on by

Ye are all fabulous people

Having been a target more times than I care to talk about this is very muwelcomed

By *ack4goodMan  over a year ago

Area

Sure they all have lovely bottoms

"Having been a target more times than I care to talk about this is very muwelcomed "

Oh my, you have the hottest set of photos

"Having been a target more times than I care to talk about this is very muwelcomed "

I hear ya my friend!

I love you all also

Happy Wednesday everyone I think ye are all wonderful, but agree theres a lot of negatively here recently. ...

just ignore the lot of them,

Perve and fab pics,

Meet amazing new sexy peeps and enjoy life

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Seriously though, and this is my second time today to make this point, there is a lot less negativity around now compared to what there was a couple of years ago. The place is much much calmer and less abusive than it used to be. Does nobody remember what it used to be like?

"Seriously though, and this is my second time today to make this point, there is a lot less negativity around now compared to what there was a couple of years ago. The place is much much calmer and less abusive than it used to be. Does nobody remember what it used to be like? "

I remember two years ago yes, I commented once on the forums and deleted my profile cos I started a thread about graphic veries. It went down like a lead balloon lol.

"Seriously though, and this is my second time today to make this point, there is a lot less negativity around now compared to what there was a couple of years ago. The place is much much calmer and less abusive than it used to be. Does nobody remember what it used to be like? "

hiya Mick I'm guessing you are right

Don't forget Im only here a wet week but just noticed over the last week or so peeps seem to have a shorter fuse, So just sending out a happy vibe this morning.

On another positive note there does seem to be a good few new faces appearing in the forums which is great

Lucan

"Seriously though, and this is my second time today to make this point, there is a lot less negativity around now compared to what there was a couple of years ago. The place is much much calmer and less abusive than it used to be. Does nobody remember what it used to be like?

I remember two years ago yes, I commented once on the forums and deleted my profile cos I started a thread about graphic veries. It went down like a lead balloon lol. "

Classic line for a verification.. "This girl goes down like a lead balloon"

"Seriously though, and this is my second time today to make this point, there is a lot less negativity around now compared to what there was a couple of years ago. The place is much much calmer and less abusive than it used to be. Does nobody remember what it used to be like?

I remember two years ago yes, I commented once on the forums and deleted my profile cos I started a thread about graphic veries. It went down like a lead balloon lol. "

Ye peeps more chilled now lol

Lucan

Don't forget Im only here a wet week but just noticed over the last week or so peeps seem to have a shorter fuse, So just sending out a happy vibe this morning.

On another positive note there does seem to be a good few new faces appearing in the forums which is great

"

I'm not having a go at this thread as it's all good, but people talking negatively about negativity kind of amuse me. It doesn't lift the mood, just serves to bring it down even more. Ignore the negativity and be positive would be my thoughts on it, but I've been told I'm negative so I'm probably completely wrong.

I remember two years ago yes, I commented once on the forums and deleted my profile cos I started a thread about graphic veries. It went down like a lead balloon lol.

Classic line for a verification.. "This girl goes down like a lead balloon" "

You can write that on my next profile

I'm not having a go at this thread as it's all good, but people talking negatively about negativity kind of amuse me. It doesn't lift the mood, just serves to bring it down even more. Ignore the negativity and be positive would be my thoughts on it, but I've been told I'm negative so I'm probably completely wrong. "

Yea I know you are not having a go

Im Just smiling instead of frowning

we're on the same page

You can write that on my next profile "

I apreciate all the hot women and lovely boobies on the site, thank you so much for having them

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm not having a go at this thread as it's all good, but people talking negatively about negativity kind of amuse me. It doesn't lift the mood, just serves to bring it down even more. Ignore the negativity and be positive would be my thoughts on it, but I've been told I'm negative so I'm probably completely wrong. "

I was actually thinking the same when I've read those 'negative vibe threads', they're not helping to lift the mood!

All I'm looking for on the forum is to have a good laugh and some banter

Enjoy wanky Wednesday!

Mr McCarthy that in itself is negative. So I suggest lots of hugs snogs and sex! Yes lots and lots of sex will put a positive spin on it

"s nobody remember what it used to be like?

You can write that on my next profile "

This one is lasting longer than expected...

Ah sure it's all good

I remember,,certain people could'nt post anything without being ripped to pieces and it went both ways

You can write that on my next profile This one is lasting longer than expected..."

It's hard to leave when people are willing you to go

But in fact if you remember I said I'd leave this time when my supporters thing ran out, that's today

Lucan

I remember,,certain people could'nt post anything without being ripped to pieces and it went both ways "

It was frightening at times. I wouldn't go online unless I had my rottweiler at my side. The wife hates it when I call her that.

You can write that on my next profile This one is lasting longer than expected...

It's hard to leave when people are willing you to go

But in fact if you remember I said I'd leave this time when my supporters thing ran out, that's today "

I just remember you saying you'd keep it for a few months. Don't remember the site supporter bit.

Damn you pesky memory! Damn you to hell!

» Add a new message to this topic