FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Manners are free

Manners are free

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So if someone asks you to share a pic and you do, is it too much to ask that they have the decency to come back and say thanks but not my type rather than just ignore you or worse still, block you! After all, manners are free.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"So if someone asks you to share a pic and you do, is it too much to ask that they have the decency to come back and say thanks but not my type rather than just ignore you or worse still, block you! After all, manners are free. "

It's covered in the rules somewhere. No reply means no.

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I agree with you. In an ideal world we would all reply and say 'not my type' etc but sadly not everyone is able to do that. And unfortunately the lack of reply can come across as rude.

I think it's just one of those things that happen, that you are as well off to make your peace with

Miss Mcjoy

I haven't read the rules in great detail. In any event it's just bad manners. Rules or not.

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

[Removed by poster at 27/05/15 19:43:26]

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

Means the same thing.... manners or not you will probably have no more dealings with them anyhoo...

I know it sucks either way...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Means the same thing.... manners or not you will probably have no more dealings with them anyhoo...

I know it sucks either way..."

Most polite 'not my type replies' are still met with return abuse. Could be why most dont reply at all.

#truestory

By *ozycoupleCouple  over a year ago

South

we always reply in some form and in a polite way we hope

Sucks alright...... Just not the way you wished...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If you're explicitly asked to share a pic, you do so and there's no reply, it's simply rude, no manners and no style regardless of the no answer rule. However move on because you wouldn't want to meet a person like this.

Also there are different ways of saying you're not my type and depending on how it's being said it might or might not trigger abuse. I haven't got any abuse for month...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"If you're explicitly asked to share a pic, you do so and there's no reply, it's simply rude, no manners and no style regardless of the no answer rule. However move on because you wouldn't want to meet a person like this.

Also there are different ways of saying you're not my type and depending on how it's being said it might or might not trigger abuse. I haven't got any abuse for month..."

U haven't said no u greedy mare

"So if someone asks you to share a pic and you do, is it too much to ask that they have the decency to come back and say thanks but not my type rather than just ignore you or worse still, block you! After all, manners are free. "
women have the choice here pal, they hold the aces

are you really that worried wether you get a reply or not? If they don't reply after they see your photo then just move on, iv had plenty of no replies, doesn't bother me in the slightest, suppose ya just learn to take it on the chin the longer your here

on the hill NordWest of

"If you're explicitly asked to share a pic, you do so and there's no reply, it's simply rude, no manners and no style regardless of the no answer rule. However move on because you wouldn't want to meet a person like this.

Also there are different ways of saying you're not my type and depending on how it's being said it might or might not trigger abuse. I haven't got any abuse for month...

U haven't said no u greedy mare "

Sssst don't give my secret away....

If you cant see her own face and she asks you for your own face pic, i'd tellher to send hers first or you shouldnt even bother replying to her if every lad does this, they'll stop chancing their arm

Lucan

"So if someone asks you to share a pic and you do, is it too much to ask that they have the decency to come back and say thanks but not my type rather than just ignore you or worse still, block you! After all, manners are free. are you really that worried wether you get a reply or not? If they don't reply after they see your photo then just move on, iv had plenty of no replies, doesn't bother me in the slightest, suppose ya just learn to take it on the chin the longer your here "

Sigh... If only the women would take it on the chin

limerick

"So if someone asks you to share a pic and you do, is it too much to ask that they have the decency to come back and say thanks but not my type rather than just ignore you or worse still, block you! After all, manners are free. are you really that worried wether you get a reply or not? If they don't reply after they see your photo then just move on, iv had plenty of no replies, doesn't bother me in the slightest, suppose ya just learn to take it on the chin the longer your here

Sigh... If only the women would take it on the chin "

Most like it on the face or titties

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

some, males included are only ever pic hunters....the game for them is over once you've sent the face pic....just admit to yourself that you were outwitted and move on...manners have very little to do with it.

Well from one point of view yeah manners are lovely. I do try reply but its quiet time consumimg.. No reply means no its pretty much the same thing as getting a "sorry not my type" reply. Dont understand the hostility of this topic. plus some men dont give up, even if you do reply so youve to try understand the pain of that too

Lucan

I'm really not convinced the pic hunter thing is as big an issue as people think. The Internet is overloaded with more interesting photos than can be found here. Maybe some men want to feel they're looking at pics of people they almost know but it sounds a bit lame to me

"I'm really not convinced the pic hunter thing is as big an issue as people think. The Internet is overloaded with more interesting photos than can be found here. Maybe some men want to feel they're looking at pics of people they almost know but it sounds a bit lame to me "

I get accused of being a pic collector about three times a day

Lucan

"I'm really not convinced the pic hunter thing is as big an issue as people think. The Internet is overloaded with more interesting photos than can be found here. Maybe some men want to feel they're looking at pics of people they almost know but it sounds a bit lame to me

I get accused of being a pic collector about three times a day "

Hmm, you may well be, for all I know. I don't get why we worry do much about it though. Yes, there are weirdos, as we've recently discovered, but I'm sure it's only a tiny minority.

If lads winge becuase they send a facepic and get nothing back it's just cause they ain't interested lol grow a back bone and brush it off, this is a swinging site aesthetics are important

"I'm really not convinced the pic hunter thing is as big an issue as people think. The Internet is overloaded with more interesting photos than can be found here. Maybe some men want to feel they're looking at pics of people they almost know but it sounds a bit lame to me

Hmm, you may well be, for all I know. I don't get why we worry do much about it though. Yes, there are weirdos, as we've recently discovered, but I'm sure it's only a tiny minority. "

Im busted.. i print yhem off every night and add them to my stash under the floor boards in that attic

Lucan

Hmm, you may well be, for all I know. I don't get why we worry do much about it though. Yes, there are weirdos, as we've recently discovered, but I'm sure it's only a tiny minority.

Im busted.. i print yhem off every night and add them to my stash under the floor boards in that attic "

I'll send you one of my bum to add to the pile!

Im busted.. i print yhem off every night and add them to my stash under the floor boards in that attic

I'll send you one of my bum to add to the pile! "

Please don't send me n e more. I'm tired of old man bum shots

Also there are different ways of saying you're not my type and depending on how it's being said it might or might not trigger abuse. I haven't got any abuse for month..."

Please don't send me n e more. I'm tired of old man bum shots "

Im missing a pic of your bum missy i cant message you cause im a "newbie"..

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

"I'm really not convinced the pic hunter thing is as big an issue as people think. The Internet is overloaded with more interesting photos than can be found here. Maybe some men want to feel they're looking at pics of people they almost know but it sounds a bit lame to me "

Getting the pic is the end of the chase/end game for some...simple as. They are not swingers in any real sense...that's why they shouldn't be given a second thought. Always pleading for you to send your pic first some lame excuse, married or too well known for them to take the plunge first.

Lucan

I sent a face pic to someone here once and she replied that she'd rather I sent a face pic than an arse pic!

Please don't send me n e more. I'm tired of old man bum shots

Im missing a pic of your bum missy i cant message you cause im a "newbie".."

I should correct that

limerick

Getting the pic is the end of the chase/end game for some...simple as. They are not swingers in any real sense...that's why they shouldn't be given a second thought. Always pleading for you to send your pic first some lame excuse, married or too well known for them to take the plunge first."

I think if u request a PIC u should have the balls to attach ur to the request why do cpls and fems feel they have the right to get a PIC first

"I sent a face pic to someone here once and she replied that she'd rather I sent a face pic than an arse pic! "

Ah now thats a bit harsh.. but if soneone caught me on a bad day and were rather dopey in their message a similiar thing could ocvur

Lucan

Getting the pic is the end of the chase/end game for some...simple as. They are not swingers in any real sense...that's why they shouldn't be given a second thought. Always pleading for you to send your pic first some lame excuse, married or too well known for them to take the plunge first."

I have to say I've been here a few years and I have no experience of that. Maybe people just aren't selective enough with who they chat to? What is the deal with getting a tame pic like you'd see here compared to the seriously mad stuff the Internet can provide?

Lucan

"I sent a face pic to someone here once and she replied that she'd rather I sent a face pic than an arse pic!

Ah now thats a bit harsh.. but if soneone caught me on a bad day and were rather dopey in their message a similiar thing could ocvur "

I laughed though. It was clever. We are what we are and tbh, it's not all about looks for me...

Back the fuck off, mingers!

Getting the pic is the end of the chase/end game for some...simple as. They are not swingers in any real sense...that's why they shouldn't be given a second thought. Always pleading for you to send your pic first some lame excuse, married or too well known for them to take the plunge first.

I think if u request a PIC u should have the balls to attach ur to the request why do cpls and fems feel they have the right to get a PIC first"

because they have control or think they do on this site

on the hill NordWest of

I think if u request a PIC u should have the balls to attach ur to the request why do cpls and fems feel they have the right to get a PIC first"

Because we have tits?

I think if u request a PIC u should have the balls to attach ur to the request why do cpls and fems feel they have the right to get a PIC first

Because we have tits? "

Mmm..good answer...but I think the real reason lies further south...

Being rude is free too though

Lucan

Because we have tits?

Mmm..good answer...but I think the real reason lies further south... "

Because women in Cork have tits?

Totally agree

limerick

Because we have tits?

Mmm..good answer...but I think the real reason lies further south...

Because women in Cork have tits? "

Pmsl

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Being rude is free too though "

Can confirm. I am rude every day for free.

» Add a new message to this topic