FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Divulging info about exs

Divulging info about exs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owdyBooby OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Who thinks its a good idea to divulge info about exs to a new partner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who thinks its a good idea to divulge info about exs to a new partner."

I'd tell anyone about my exs tho in all fairness. They are nuts

By *rishathMan  over a year ago

leitrim. Cavan

Not a hope. Lol. Ex's are sometimes like boomerangs.

My exes are exes for a reason.No need or desire to think about them.out of sight out of mind.

"My exes are exes for a reason.No need or desire to think about them.out of sight out of mind."

I agree

Telling new partner about exs can sometimes seem like you are still interested in them

Listening to how someone talks about their exes tells quite a lot about that person's character..

I think it is great to warn women when someone you think has not treated you well, of course this can be seen as a sign of jealousy if you are childish but the truth is we women have to protect each other

limerick

"Telling new partner about exs can sometimes seem like you are still interested in them "

Im talking about when new partner asks about last girlfriend, how many ppl you slept with, why did you break up etc etc etc

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

It's one thing to tell the odd anecdote about an ex, but you shouldn't really talk about them at all. It's the height of indescretion. Like when people blab in the chat room about a meet they just had.

Unless you are entering a serious relationship with someone and they want to know all your past, even then you shouldnt say too much.

If a girl talked to me about her ex, id pretty much stop talking to her.

"Telling new partner about exs can sometimes seem like you are still interested in them

Im talking about when new partner asks about last girlfriend, how many ppl you slept with, why did you break up etc etc etc "

Ok. I personally think the less information the better. some people say they want to know but can't handle it. you just need to read the situation and not go to far. It all varies from person to person.

limerick

"It's one thing to tell the odd anecdote about an ex, but you shouldn't really talk about them at all. It's the height of indescretion. Like when people blab in the chat room about a meet they just had.

Unless you are entering a serious relationship with someone and they want to know all your past, even then you shouldnt say too much.

If a girl talked to me about her ex, id pretty much stop talking to her."

Definitely a no-no! I feel it can be a betrayal of trust..

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

No, I've never been one to talk about people behind their back.

Fortunately I've only ever had one ex and we separated before we started to hate each other so we're still on good terms.

I like to understand the person who I'm with. I like to know about their history and the things they have experienced. This might involve talking about exes, and about good and bad experiences. I'm confident enough a person that it wouldn't phase me hearing about this stuff. I don't want my partner hiding important parts of their lives unnecessarily.

H

Above post is Hunter sorry. I didn't realise I was logged onto our events account.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not a giant snowballs chance in hell would I talk about my ex other than generalise about him!! He might not be my husband or best friend anymore but hes my children's dad at the end of the day.

Mrs knows all about my ex,nothing there to hide,we are ex for good reason,we couldn't get on,but we have a kid... Now we're very good mates and my little one has two great women she can talk to,result all round. Breaking up can be a good thing

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Mrs knows all about my ex,nothing there to hide,we are ex for good reason,we couldn't get on,but we have a kid... Now we're very good mates and my little one has two great women she can talk to,result all round. Breaking up can be a good thing "

"Not a giant snowballs chance in hell would I talk about my ex other than generalise about him!! He might not be my husband or best friend anymore but hes my children's dad at the end of the day. "

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

If Mrs kitty ever becomes my ex ..i have a little file on her that i will gladly release to the relevant authorities should the need arise

No def not

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

two social/minisocial/party organisers think its okay to talk about exes?

I seen another social organiser post a he-said/she-said thread too.

Interesting.

I'm an organiser and I've posted on this thread and I've no idea how posting on this thread in any way impacts on my or any other organisers ability to run a social or meet and greet? So what's ur point? If it's anything to do with discretion your clutching at straws.

"I'm an organiser and I've posted on this thread and I've no idea how posting on this thread in any way impacts on my or any other organisers ability to run a social or meet and greet? So what's ur point? If it's anything to do with discretion your clutching at straws. "

Lol nosafe.. You think that because I am willing to talk with my partner about her experiences with her other partners that means I'm a bad party organiser??

I'm confused.

Note.. When I say partner here I am talking about someone I have a relationship with.. not just some fab meet.

H

"Lol nosafe.. You think that because I am willing to talk with my partner about her experiences with her other partners that means I'm a bad party organiser??

I'm confused.

Note.. When I say partner here I am talking about someone I have a relationship with.. not just some fab meet.

H"

Nothing to do with being a social organizer...

» Add a new message to this topic