FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Who's up 4 it

Who's up 4 it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id lov 2 walk up behind a woman in a park r somwer reach round n squeeze her tits under her top slip my other hand up under her skirt she has no pantys on I rub that pussy getting her wet I drop to my knees bend her over n start eating that pussy lapping up her horny juices I stand up take my cock out n slide it in her soaking wet pussy fucking it deep n hard listening to her horny moans just b4 I cum I pull out n slide in2 her ass I cum deep in her I pull out put my cock away and leave without her knowing r seeing who just fucked her Who's up for it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Duck and cover quick!!

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"id lov 2 walk up behind a woman in a park r somwer reach round n squeeze her tits under her top slip my other hand up under her skirt she has no pantys on I rub that pussy getting her wet I drop to my knees bend her over n start eating that pussy lapping up her horny juices I stand up take my cock out n slide it in her soaking wet pussy fucking it deep n hard listening to her horny moans just b4 I cum I pull out n slide in2 her ass I cum deep in her I pull out put my cock away and leave without her knowing r seeing who just fucked her Who's up for it??"

are u talking about jumping a randomer in the park?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"id lov 2 walk up behind a woman in a park r somwer reach round n squeeze her tits under her top slip my other hand up under her skirt she has no pantys on I rub that pussy getting her wet I drop to my knees bend her over n start eating that pussy lapping up her horny juices I stand up take my cock out n slide it in her soaking wet pussy fucking it deep n hard listening to her horny moans just b4 I cum I pull out n slide in2 her ass I cum deep in her I pull out put my cock away and leave without her knowing r seeing who just fucked her Who's up for it??

are u talking about jumping a randomer in the park?"

No preplanned think id do time with a randomer

Ah jail springs to mind

"id lov 2 walk up behind a woman in a park r somwer reach round n squeeze her tits under her top slip my other hand up under her skirt she has no pantys on I rub that pussy getting her wet I drop to my knees bend her over n start eating that pussy lapping up her horny juices I stand up take my cock out n slide it in her soaking wet pussy fucking it deep n hard listening to her horny moans just b4 I cum I pull out n slide in2 her ass I cum deep in her I pull out put my cock away and leave without her knowing r seeing who just fucked her Who's up for it??"

Maybe you should change the safe sex bit that you have on your list of interests

In one breath?

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Why not try it with the wife?

Bit of a rapist there lol

"Bit of a rapist there lol"

i think thats called rape and is illegal lol nee naw nee naw see you on the news

I have one issue

By *.L.CMan  over a year ago

Kilmallock

Are u for real

» Add a new message to this topic