FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > how long..

how long..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

If a couple/single female/male have NO verifications and with one or two pictures so I went on a wee profile hunt and looked at all sorts of profile's from ireland,NI,scotland, england,walse and the ammount of profiles that have been active over the last 24hrs and no verfications and a friends list as long as the country is madness..

whats your views on this, are they here for a giggle or are they just shy and not took the big leap to buy a camera or webcam or are they the big F word (fake)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

We prefer to keep our friends list limited to those who bother to chat to us in chatrooms. Not into adding people just cause they like our pics or we like theirs. Cause lets face it there are plenty to like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

couldnt give a monkeys what others do,as long as it doesnt affect me,why should i care what others get up to?each to their own,thats what i say

BELFAST UK

"couldnt give a monkeys what others do,as long as it doesnt affect me,why should i care what others get up to?each to their own,thats what i say"

yeah i know and it dont bother me aswell. The point i was making is do they really want to join the lifestyle or are they just messers looking a perve at other peoples cams and pic's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pervs,messers does it matter?swingers sites always tend to attract an element of,how can i say this,undesirables?as long as there are enough genuine people,there should be plenty of fun for us all to enjoy

BELFAST UK

"pervs,messers does it matter?swingers sites always tend to attract an element of,how can i say this,undesirables?as long as there are enough genuine people,there should be plenty of fun for us all to enjoy"

IT matters if they have fake profile then means fake pictures

» Add a new message to this topic