By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah you are a good man dude!

Just to let you know..... I have your back and always will

Proud to have you as a buddy, be good and don't let them get to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Thanks mate.

It get's a bit hard sometimes, sometimes i get down in the dumps over it, but then I remember I got mates like you and I cheer right up.

xx

"Thanks mate.

It get's a bit hard sometimes, sometimes i get down in the dumps over it, but then I remember I got mates like you and I cheer right up.

xx"

Virtual hug and back slap sent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks mate.

xx"

Oi! I picked up a bag of wonky carrots just for u,and some wonky mushrooms too. I also grabbed u a 24 pack of oddsized free range eggs to mix with ur protein milk just keep the yolks for me,so I can do a bit of baking later. See how good to u am I am? And i don't even know u,cos I'm only new here again.

"Thanks mate.

xx

Oi! I picked up a bag of wonky carrots just for u,and some wonky mushrooms too. I also grabbed u a 24 pack of oddsized free range eggs to mix with ur protein milk just keep the yolks for me,so I can do a bit of baking later. See how good to u am I am? And i don't even know u,cos I'm only new here again. "

Thank you for that coz I was struggling to find them

"Thanks mate.

xx

Oi! I picked up a bag of wonky carrots just for u,and some wonky mushrooms too. I also grabbed u a 24 pack of oddsized free range eggs to mix with ur protein milk just keep the yolks for me,so I can do a bit of baking later. See how good to u am I am? And i don't even know u,cos I'm only new here again. "

And a happy birthday

"Thanks mate.

xx

Oi! I picked up a bag of wonky carrots just for u,and some wonky mushrooms too. I also grabbed u a 24 pack of oddsized free range eggs to mix with ur protein milk just keep the yolks for me,so I can do a bit of baking later. See how good to u am I am? And i don't even know u,cos I'm only new here again.

Thank you for that coz I was struggling to find them "

Oh more than welcome,had loads of em here cos for some reason noone wants em because they aren't all the same size and shape. How horrid. Even discriminating against fruit and veg now. Its a cruel cruel world.

"Thanks mate.

xx

And a happy birthday "

Lol. Its not my birthday,yet. Tomcat is getting ahead of himself. Was gonna say a little premature but that's one thing he most definitely is not. besides if i said that he would definitely use the flogger on my ass in the worst way

Gods you remember them

Ah lads my Bromance thread is ruined

"Ah lads my Bromance thread is ruined "

Hijackers

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago