FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Clondalkin ghost town

Clondalkin ghost town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A girl i meet from bawnouge asked me to join as alot of here friends and people she knows here ... so far i cant find anyone ... were are all the clondalkin ladys so ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"A girl i meet from bawnouge asked me to join as alot of here friends and people she knows here ... so far i cant find anyone ... were are all the clondalkin ladys so ..

"

Most ladies don't like to broadcast where they live, for obvious reasons. Best of luck with this thread but I can't see it going very well.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"A girl i meet from bawnouge asked me to join as alot of here friends and people she knows here ... so far i cant find anyone ... were are all the clondalkin ladys so ..

Most ladies don't like to broadcast where they live, for obvious reasons. Best of luck with this thread but I can't see it going very well. "

its not only women but people in general don't want where they live broadcast on the site.

Lucan

Most ladies don't like to broadcast where they live, for obvious reasons. Best of luck with this thread but I can't see it going very well.

its not only women but people in general don't want where they live broadcast on the site."

True enough

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

its not only women but people in general don't want where they live broadcast on the site.

True enough "

I live on the death star but keep that to yourself because then I'll have to use the force

Lucan

True enough

I live on the death star but keep that to yourself because then I'll have to use the force "

There'll be a queue a mile long now

Im not lookin for people to post it here lol ... i was just curious cause im here a while now and iv met one from clondalkin ... tought there be alot more

By *ralSurpriseMan  over a year ago

Meath

Fuck, I live in the country. I thought there would be alot more from my lane on here Or maybe they are...

Jesus man its kinda common sense its a swinging site some people wont meet locals. You hardly want people to post there exact area. Is Dublin not enough for you? Lol

Nooooo is everyone mad here ... im not askin anyone to post any details of them selfs here ... i was curious haha if there is actuly any here.. i dont expect people to start passing on there addresses .. would be nice to have a few locals who could just call over for coffee and that

Meath

"Nooooo is everyone mad here ... im not askin anyone to post any details of them selfs here ... i was curious haha if there is actuly any here.. i dont expect people to start passing on there addresses .. would be nice to have a few locals who could just call over for coffee and that "

But how do you know its a ghost town for swingers so? Have you mailed every woman from dublin and theres only one from clondalkin?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

if you know this girl and she has friends here why doesn't she introduce you to them ?

I dont know hence the forum post ... iv mailed a few yes and most them north dublin ... the one from clondalkin lives close by an we have met quite alot . Just tought there wouldbe more is all ..... i travel anywere in country dont get me wrong but it would be nice to find a neighbour lol

Lucan

"I dont know hence the forum post ... iv mailed a few yes and most them north dublin ... the one from clondalkin lives close by an we have met quite alot . Just tought there wouldbe more is all ..... i travel anywere in country dont get me wrong but it would be nice to find a neighbour lol "

You should message ladies when you're in their area. Chicks dig that shit!

"if you know this girl and she has friends here why doesn't she introduce you to them ? "

She not on anymore cause of personal health issues .. and she introdused me to one lady who hasint been on in few months ..... we went for a pint in clondalkin village ...

"I dont know hence the forum post ... iv mailed a few yes and most them north dublin ... the one from clondalkin lives close by an we have met quite alot . Just tought there wouldbe more is all ..... i travel anywere in country dont get me wrong but it would be nice to find a neighbour lol

You should message ladies when you're in their area. Chicks dig that shit! "

Hahaha o ye they love that hahaha

Meath

"I dont know hence the forum post ... iv mailed a few yes and most them north dublin ... the one from clondalkin lives close by an we have met quite alot . Just tought there wouldbe more is all ..... i travel anywere in country dont get me wrong but it would be nice to find a neighbour lol

You should message ladies when you're in their area. Chicks dig that shit! "

Works every time hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic