FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New Chat

New Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people still sit in the old "USERPLANE"

Fear of the unknown?

The New Chat is great, that said I don't sit in it, like I don't sit in the old.

I spread my wings......

Do yourselves a favour, try it.

(Waits in batted breath for smart comments)

Bippy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

to many say it not good its hard to work, i had said on another topic close the old rooms down for a day then people have no choice and they will have to get used to the new chat, its only the directing room that is being filled up in new chat its a shame i think...

I'd agree, that said, I'm not in there now (chat I mean)

I'm a strong follower of the forum's have met and still do enjoy great times.

Being strong in the chatroom, does not verify your a "swinger"

(Ryan/Sarah) This is not aimed at you.

I always say, proof in the pudding boils down to your commitment to meet!

Bip

"to many say it not good its hard to work, i had said on another topic close the old rooms down for a day then people have no choice and they will have to get used to the new chat, its only the directing room that is being filled up in new chat its a shame i think..."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok so no doubt you will report me for answering this thread, but how do you make the jump from not using new chat, to being in chat , to not being a swinger????

I may be wrong here but that reads to me that you are saying that those of us who like to use the chat rooms are not swingers and only those that use the forums are

Missy,

I've already made it clear to you by email and vice versa, we don't get on, let's leave it there please.

You've every right to reply and comment as I have to, that said if I had the desire or was mildy interested in reporting you I would of done so long ago.

Now I'm off to play/have fun.

Bye

Bippy/Dastardly

its up to people themselves if they want to go into new chat or stick with the old chat we prefer old chatroom and havent even tried the new one and doubt if we will bother

tried the new chat a few times and cant say i like it at all not very user friendly

i have tried the new rooms but its hit or miss with the pming thing and closes the page on me more often than not, so sort of annoys me , i dont get on fer very long so its easier to go with what i know and where i know most of me mates on here are .. i agree with couple 1234 though close the old ones if the new ones are to be used i hate decision making x

New chatroom is great BUT not very many people in there. that seems to the only problem i can see!

-Cams are clearer

-Private chat available

I go into the old ones because thats where the action is!!

As for what bippy said - He wasnt saying if u use chat your not a swinger and use forums you are. He was merely saying there are alot of 'just chatters' in there who will never meet. Thats all!

I for one, would be up for Couple1234's idea. Close the old chatroom and people will get to grips with the new one!!

Heck.. everyone loves a change

Thanks Tasty that, you understood my post.

I was never questioning why people are here.

BIP/BIPPY...etc

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic