FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lots of sexual partners

Lots of sexual partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do guys consider the amount of sexual partners a woman has had when looking for a woman here?

Would you be concerned that theres a possibility that she has shagged the entire nation and wasnt safe about it?

Sometimes I feel men just dont care

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's wrong if a woman has slept with a load of lads, sure if a lad sleeps with loads of girls he's a legend but in this lifestyle which sex plays a massive part that we shouldn't be prejudice towards the number of partners someone had, protect yourself and that's all you can do

"Do guys consider the amount of sexual partners a woman has had when looking for a woman here?

Would you be concerned that theres a possibility that she has shagged the entire nation and wasnt safe about it?

Sometimes I feel men just dont care"

Fair play OP what's the next thread BBW V' Athletic? Or Bareback Vs safe sex ?

"Do guys consider the amount of sexual partners a woman has had when looking for a woman here?

Fair play OP what's the next thread BBW V' Athletic? Or Bareback Vs safe sex ? "

Its a valid question.

Iv seen countless profiles of women stating they wont entertain men who have lots of previous.

Do men think the same? Because they are certainly not saying it

"What's wrong if a woman has slept with a load of lads, sure if a lad sleeps with loads of girls he's a legend but in this lifestyle which sex plays a massive part that we shouldn't be prejudice towards the number of partners someone had, protect yourself and that's all you can do"

I can see you like to state what you feel will make you appeal to women.

Maybe saying your actual feelings would contribute better to a forum

"What's wrong if a woman has slept with a load of lads, sure if a lad sleeps with loads of girls he's a legend but in this lifestyle which sex plays a massive part that we shouldn't be prejudice towards the number of partners someone had, protect yourself and that's all you can do

Maybe saying your actual feelings would contribute better to a forum"

Those are my actual feelings on the matter?

"What's wrong if a woman has slept with a load of lads, sure if a lad sleeps with loads of girls he's a legend but in this lifestyle which sex plays a massive part that we shouldn't be prejudice towards the number of partners someone had, protect yourself and that's all you can do

Those are my actual feelings on the matter? "

You are a liar.

If you were a real man you would not have any feelings.

Just opinions

Its a valid question.

Iv seen countless profiles of women stating they wont entertain men who have lots of previous.

Do men think the same? Because they are certainly not saying it"

Fair enough maybe the fact that your first thread opened one can of worms and your second seems to be just a bigger can not sure what your motives are that's all

You are a liar.

Just opinions "

I'm a liar? I fail to see how you gather this from only two posts

Love it.

Well done

You are a liar.

Just opinions "

You mean he didn't answer as you were baiting every man to and you didn't like it so rather than agree to disagree you decided to throw insults about...

You are a liar.

Just opinions

You mean he didn't answer as you were baiting every man to and you didn't like it so rather than agree to disagree you decided to throw insults about..."

Hardly insults.... Welcome to the internet people.... Jaysus.

Sometimes I feel men just dont care"

Would you rather meet a woman that had sex with one guy that fucked 300 women...

or meet a woman that had fucked 300 men?

Its a valid question.

Fair enough maybe the fact that your first thread opened one can of worms and your second seems to be just a bigger can not sure what your motives are that's all "

Im inquisitive is all.

Not my fault ya'll so touchy and soft

You are a liar.

Just opinions

You mean he didn't answer as you were baiting every man to and you didn't like it so rather than agree to disagree you decided to throw insults about...

"

You called him a liar and not a real man.... I'd call that insulting tbh

Its a valid question.

Fair enough maybe the fact that your first thread opened one can of worms and your second seems to be just a bigger can not sure what your motives are that's all

Im inquisitive is all.

Not my fault ya'll so touchy and soft"

Go be touchy and soft with the wife...you're boring

Its a valid question.

Im inquisitive is all.

Not my fault ya'll so touchy and soft Go be touchy and soft with the wife...you're boring "

You are a liar.

Just opinions

You called him a liar and not a real man.... I'd call that insulting tbh"

Some might say truthful.

Its a valid question.

Im inquisitive is all.

Not my fault ya'll so touchy and soft Go be touchy and soft with the wife...you're boring "

And you ugly

Its a valid question.

Im inquisitive is all.

Not my fault ya'll so touchy and soft"

No just bored of questions that have been asked a hundred times and the crap they bring up

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful."

And some might pat you on your tiny wee head and tell you to run along and play..

Would you rather meet a woman that had sex with one guy that fucked 300 women...

or meet a woman that had fucked 300 men?"

can I ask the audience on that on? lol,

You are a liar.

Just opinions

some people's opinions are worth listening to

..you are not one of them

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

Is it something you consider when you see a hot young one in a bar? I'm guessing not so why is it any different here?

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here "

A week?? Thats generous Lim lol

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here A week?? Thats generous Lim lol

"

I think I'll reduce that down to tomorrow

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here A week?? Thats generous Lim lol

I think I'll reduce that down to tomorrow "

Shall we open a book?

I always practice safe sex,... Hard hat, hi viz vests, steel toe cap insulated wellies,,,, I've even got a box of heavy duty disposable marigold gloves for when I'm interfering with myself.....

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

not the quantity, but i consider the quality.

If a girl is meeting up with a guy that fucks anyone, she's not attractive to me. If she gets to know loads of guys, spends time with them, happens to have sex with them I am not bothered at all.

But not gonna be with a girl that has sex with a guy that climbs on anything. Why would I?

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here "

Hack a bunch or pussies????

Try me loool

"not the quantity, but i consider the quality.

If a girl is meeting up with a guy that fucks anyone, she's not attractive to me. If she gets to know loads of guys, spends time with them, happens to have sex with them I am not bothered at all.

But not gonna be with a girl that has sex with a guy that climbs on anything. Why would I?"

Good post.

Real opinions.

Not a difficult thing to imagine in a forum is it

Really wish fab would install a waving goodbye smiley

"Really wish fab would install a waving goodbye smiley "

You could just abstain OP, to be on the safe side...

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Yet you avoided my reply? Some might call that cowardly but hey you'll be gone within a week when you realise you can't hack it here

Try me loool"

Try you? That's a very childish and aggressive reply from someone your age. I'm quite surprised

"Really wish fab would install a waving goodbye smiley "
are you leaving ?

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Try me loool

Try you? That's a very childish and aggressive reply from someone your age. I'm quite surprised"

Well then explain what exactly it is im supposed to "hack"?

You little clique having a go?

You trying to impress the women is the toughest part to stomach tbh

No just to say goodbye to the thread. Have a feeling its going to leave

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Try me loool

Try you? That's a very childish and aggressive reply from someone your age. I'm quite surprised

You trying to impress the women is the toughest part to stomach tbh "

I try to impress no one, i just get on with things here

You are a liar.

Just opinions

Some might say truthful.

Try me loool

You trying to impress the women is the toughest part to stomach tbh

I try to impress no one, i just get on with things here"

Ye cos thats how it comes across.

Why dont you just go and "get on with things" then and leave my thread if you have no further input on the subject

One thread down. One to go lol

Forum Mod

again with an added