FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > FIT FOR PURPOSE

FIT FOR PURPOSE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.... so here goes....

We all like to take pride in our appearance and do our best to look and feel good....right?

Are there any folk here who have maybe been a little unfit or out of shape who have made a change to look/feel better specificly because they're on FAB or is it a case of accept me lumos, bumps, warts "n" all?

I'm interested to know what you did to improve yourself, how long it took and if it has changed your outlook...???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well before everyone spills their guts to ya how about you go first OP

No, trying to impress strangers on a site for casual sex would strike me as the last reason to look after myself.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I'd imagine a lot of ppl would watch what they eat and maybe hit the gym because of fab. Unlike most vanilla ppl our bodies are on show in pics and often in person

Ergo being on fab equals a healthier lifestyle

"Well before everyone spills their guts to ya how about you go first OP"

Yeah, no bother... i'd like to be fitter, healthier, lose a bit of weight etc looking and feeling good is important to confidence and your well being or should it be a case of like me or lump me?

"I'd imagine a lot of ppl would watch what they eat and maybe hit the gym because of fab. Unlike most vanilla ppl our bodies are on show in pics and often in person

Ergo being on fab equals a healthier lifestyle"

Thanks for your honesty..

"Well before everyone spills their guts to ya how about you go first OP

Yeah, no bother... i'd like to be fitter, healthier, lose a bit of weight etc looking and feeling good is important to confidence and your well being or should it be a case of like me or lump me?"

I presume that's a general life decision and not just because you joined Fab though?

yea I have to get back into training now and start eating more healthy and getting fit again.Not for anyone on here but for my own self esteem and health.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Yeah, no bother... i'd like to be fitter, healthier, lose a bit of weight etc looking and feeling good is important to confidence and your well being or should it be a case of like me or lump me?"

If youd like to change things about yourself, do them for you and not fab.

Yeah, no bother... i'd like to be fitter, healthier, lose a bit of weight etc looking and feeling good is important to confidence and your well being or should it be a case of like me or lump me?

I presume that's a general life decision and not just because you joined Fab though? "

True but i'm wondering if anyone has actually improved themselves physically because of fab?

I presume that's a general life decision and not just because you joined Fab though?

True but i'm wondering if anyone has actually improved themselves physically because of fab?"

I went on a bit of a mad attack diet/exercise regime when I'd planned on meeting someone who I thought was a bit out of my league. Ended up getting run down and sick so they met me looking worse than I had been before I started.

True but i'm wondering if anyone has actually improved themselves physically because of fab?

I went on a bit of a mad attack diet/exercise regime when I'd planned on meeting someone who I thought was a bit out of my league. Ended up getting run down and sick so they met me looking worse than I had been before I started. "

I went on a bit of a mad attack diet/exercise regime when I'd planned on meeting someone who I thought was a bit out of my league. Ended up getting run down and sick so they met me looking worse than I had been before I started. "

Thanks prolapse.. thats a very honest answer...

I went on a bit of a mad attack diet/exercise regime when I'd planned on meeting someone who I thought was a bit out of my league. Ended up getting run down and sick so they met me looking worse than I had been before I started.

Thanks prolapse.. thats a very honest answer... "

Yw, I should want to thump you for that but you're too nice x

Thanks prolapse.. thats a very honest answer...

Yw, I should want to thump you for that but you're too nice x"

Thank you... you're very nice too

» Add a new message to this topic