FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 25th of novThursday night at Shannon Sauna club

25th of novThursday night at Shannon Sauna club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is 5 couples confirmed going here this thursay night

any other couples want to come at 9 pm sharp

get on to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can add two more couples to this John!!

the people we meet reg are deff coming!!

will u mail me directions?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Smithstown industrial estate Shannon Co Clare, (Old Airport road). 50m inside the main entrance to the industrial estate itself you will s a large information sign and bus stop on your immediate left side as you go in to the industrial estate We are just 50m from this sign on the opposite right hand side of the road. The Sauna is (facing the main road) It’s a white PVC door down steps across the road from the main entrance sign to "smithstown industrial estate" You will see BLUE light through the door entrance when open. Just open the white door to access the entrance lobby. Fluffy white towels and more provided!!!!

If you have difficulty finding us, or for more information, please, call /text contact - T- 086 3396630 saunaclub@live.ie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you also put the link up for the maps thing?

Just to let the gutter press be exact !

Do I have a screw loose?

I dread the replies now but HELLO!

"Smithstown industrial estate Shannon Co Clare, (Old Airport road). 50m inside the main entrance to the industrial estate itself you will s a large information sign and bus stop on your immediate left side as you go in to the industrial estate We are just 50m from this sign on the opposite right hand side of the road. The Sauna is (facing the main road) It’s a white PVC door down steps across the road from the main entrance sign to "smithstown industrial estate" You will see BLUE light through the door entrance when open. Just open the white door to access the entrance lobby. Fluffy white towels and more provided!!!!

If you have difficulty finding us, or for more information, please, call /text contact - T- 086 3396630 saunaclub@live.ie

"

» Add a new message to this topic