FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bareback chancers

bareback chancers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a question for the ladies ,,,, how do you deal with guys who turn up to meet you with no condoms at all on them or worse still , grudgingly use one but try to remove it when your not looking .What is the incidence of this happening amongst ladies here ... I surely ta fek cant be the only woman this kind of scenario presents itself to ? I have a couple of times just left when I cop on to the fact that they have come to meet me totally unprepared , and altho , I always carry my own condoms and will usually insist on using my own , if i gague the guy has come to meet me emptyhanded (no condoms) and no conversation about whether I have got any .. this is obviously wasting my time , often a hotel room that I have paid for and etc etc and it pisses me off . So ladies , have you come across this behaviour ? and how did you handle it if so .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey . I'd expect you to walk!

By *mu96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Surely guys carry at least 1 on them at all times I know I do

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I never had the situation that the guy had no condom, but I had the bareback chancers. I always make clear in advance that there's no bareback with me and only safe sex but you still get the odd one who tries.

It's extremely annoying!!! I can't relax when I always have to check if the condoms still there. Hence it spoils the meet for both parties involved and the guy defo gambles away the chance of any re-meet.

It happens couples too, I'm lucky himself watches like a hawk if guy tried it, even with condoms readily available. Be safe girls xx

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

I would never go to a meet without them and can't understand those that carry on like this.

I really wonder about some people sometimes

A guy did that to me. Took off the condom when I didn't see it. I nearly punched him. I got so angry and kicked him out. Luckily all std tests were clean but I was off sex for a few months.

I felt absolutely betrayed and a bit violated.

This guy was well verified by well known ladies from here.

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Yes it's happened with me too. You get told, sure I've had the snip, or sure you look like you're clean.. Wtf??

I bring my own condoms too but I've also walked on a meet with his attitude towards them. I had the feeling it would be removed at the first opportunity and I don't want to risk that. No thanks.

Never has, cheeky fookers!

He'd be straight out the door, clothes floating down from the hotel window(if it opened wide enough!).

[Removed by poster at 21/08/15 08:46:39]

"Yes it's happened with me too. You get told, sure I've had the snip, or sure you look like you're clean.. Wtf??

I bring my own condoms too but I've also walked on a meet with his attitude towards them. I had the feeling it would be removed at the first opportunity and I don't want to risk that. No thanks. "

You look like you're clean!!!

Did any of these Muppets do even the most basic science in school.

It's the stuff you cant see that does the damage......

"

It's the stuff you cant see that does the damage......"

Like clear shampoo on a white tiled floor...

We had the experience off another site where the couple wanted the female of there couple to be bare backed.

We have not had that experience but Alan keeps an eye all the time and he doesn't drink. We like group play so this is even more important that guys change them in between girls. If a guy tried it with us we would be very unhappy to say the least and we heard recently of a new guy trying it on and he is organising events ...... Be careful people

Disgusting that people would be that low to do that

"We have not had that experience but Alan keeps an eye all the time and he doesn't drink. We like group play so this is even more important that guys change them in between girls. If a guy tried it with us we would be very unhappy to say the least and we heard recently of a new guy trying it on and he is organising events ...... Be careful people"

Not only the new guys!

A very well verified male done it once to me at a party...

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

It never ceases to amaze me what some will try and get away with.

A guy taking it off when the lady thinks it on is nothing short of a complete violation of the lady and shows little respect for her or himself. That's not swinging that's deception. We are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves after all. Some peeps just have to act the idiot

Off topic a little but I met a couple a while back and was having great fun until I noticed the guy had a small camera recoding the action. They didn't tell me anything about it, I was not impressed as you can imagine. Personally I felt violated and vulnerable.

[Removed by poster at 21/08/15 11:25:13]

Single guys, single girls and couples sometimes want to play bareback. It's up to the participants to agree the rules beforehand, to avoid surprises.

A while back, I saw an opinion on the forums that some lady preferred her partners to get a feel of what they can or cannot do. Well... All I say is if you do not go through your dos and don'ts prior to the meet, you may be unpleasantly surprised.

If you made your expectations clear and someone breaks the agreement, that is bad and inappropriate. I think in Sweden, if the guys takes of the condom without this being agreed to with the lady and begins to penetrate her, it constitutes rape.

Of course I'd always carry rubbers to a meet..its arrogance to arrive without any unless you're plum sure the hotel you're on has a machine. Lady always has the first call as to weather she wants to use her own and I have no probl em at all with that..a guy turning up with out condoms may as well turn up naked..

I am very appalled at this kind of behavior, they ruin all the chances for us genuine lads out there !...

I bring condoms with me always so even they don't have any with them, I make them use one of mine!

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

I would always bring rubbers, maybe not if just for a coffee meet as I wouldn't be expecting to do anything. I have had women asking me not to use them, with the excuse that they can't get pregnant and I'm clean, aaaaa no thanks or worse still I was told I could do her up the ass as she wanted an ass full of cum, are these people mentally deficient, anyway rant over. It's not just men that are chancing bare back

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We would never play bareback it not safe in this day and age only bareback with my husband that's it no safe sex no play it's as simple as that health is to much to people now a days

"Single guys, single girls and couples sometimes want to play bareback. It's up to the participants to agree the rules beforehand, to avoid surprises.

A while back, I saw an opinion on the forums that some lady preferred her partners to get a feel of what they can or cannot do. Well... All I say is if you do not go through your dos and don'ts prior to the meet, you may be unpleasantly surprised.

If you made your expectations clear and someone breaks the agreement, that is bad and inappropriate. I think in Sweden, if the guys takes of the condom without this being agreed to with the lady and begins to penetrate her, it constitutes rape."

If you haven't agreed to bareback and they try to sneak it off then I'm fairly sure that constitutes non consensual sex here too and could be considered rape.

It's completely disrespectful and should at the very least be reported to admin, if not the police.

It's a swing site - expect everything and you'll not be shocked!

I'm always saying it "Look after number 1" here

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

You are right - Sweden is trying to prosecute Julian Assange for having sex without a condem - he did use one for "round one "

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

In response to belle & hunter !

Everyone should play safe,.. For their own sake and the people they are with..

Browsing Irish profiles would suggest the practice of bare backing is not common here in comparison to many of the British profiles that practically insist on bare back ..

It's a small world so best stay covered..

It makes sense to play safe.. and we do, but intentionally taking off a condom without your partner knowing during sex is a very different thing to 2 adults deciding to have unprotected sex. 1 is risky, the other is rape.

"It's a swing site - expect everything and you'll not be shocked!

I'm always saying it "Look after number 1" here "

"It makes sense to play safe.. and we do, but intentionally taking off a condom without your partner knowing during sex is a very different thing to 2 adults deciding to have unprotected sex. 1 is risky, the other is rape."
...agreed.

Unfortunately the likelihood of getting a conviction is a lot less than getting something more sinister..

I went bare before with a girl, but she was my summer love and when Autumn came i dropped her and started using condoms again

In all seriously people will do what they want, you just have to look out for numero uno

"I am very appalled at this kind of behavior, they ruin all the chances for us genuine lads out there !..."

Seriously? ALL your chances?

No glove no love simple

"No glove no love simple "

Dirty fuckers

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Assange's "trick" was that the condom "broke", yeah,right after he tore the tip off it.

Doesn't every man have at least one condom in his wallet, even if it's only a delugional hope? Be prepared, DYB, DOB.

One had to laugh at the PC brigade. If any guy on here got the chance of bareback he would take it.

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Assange's "trick" was that the condom "broke", yeah,right after he tore the tip off it.

Doesn't every man have at least one condom in his wallet, even if it's only a delugional hope? Be prepared, DYB, DOB. "

The problem with the condom that's always in the wallet is the expiry date is likely come and gone. Then the fact its been in a wallet for god knows how long means its been bent twisted heated etc etc and this can weaken them.

Kark

"Assange's "trick" was that the condom "broke", yeah,right after he tore the tip off it.

Doesn't every man have at least one condom in his wallet, even if it's only a delugional hope? Be prepared, DYB, DOB.

The problem with the condom that's always in the wallet is the expiry date is likely come and gone. Then the fact its been in a wallet for god knows how long means its been bent twisted heated etc etc and this can weaken them. "

Very true, I rotate them and the ones past the sell by date get used for a posh wank

"One had to laugh at the PC brigade. If any guy on here got the chance of bareback he would take it. "

"One had to laugh at the PC brigade. If any guy on here got the chance of bareback he would take it. "

That's absolutely not true.

Just curious, with all these condom posts around here. Has anyone in this thread ever had a std?

I never had and I've only ever used them with hookers. Back in the day when I could afford them and went on my shagging spree. lol

"I never had and I've only ever used them with hookers. Back in the day when I could afford them and went on my shagging spree. lol"

am i reading this right ? you only ever used condoms with hookers? IF so , your exactly the type of man I am complaining about in my original post !

Yes I know. I was just wondering what all the hoo har is about.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"I never had and I've only ever used them with hookers. Back in the day when I could afford them and went on my shagging spree. lol

am i reading this right ? you only ever used condoms with hookers? IF so , your exactly the type of man I am complaining about in my original post ! "

He is only looking for a reaction off you midnight

No it's a legitimate question. I think.

...and it was directed at everyone in this topic, not just midnight.

I'm still trying to get over the bit I read earlier about guys taking off the condom behind the girls back and trying to bareback.WTF ??

Yeah that's pretty sad.

No wonder women says men are pigs.

I would just find a girl that didn't mind bareback and be done with it.

"I never had and I've only ever used them with hookers. Back in the day when I could afford them and went on my shagging spree. lol"

Have you had yourself tested?

Yes. About 15 years ago. I should get another one if I'm going to shag another 50 women.

Kark

"Yes. About 15 years ago. I should get another one if I'm going to shag another 50 women."

No man, after that statement I think you're safe.

So am I understanding right.. You've only ever used condoms with hookers, and your last test was 15 years ago. I'm presuming you have had unprotected sex in the 15 years since your last test?

Do yourself a favour and head down to the south infirmary sti clinic. It's doesn't take long and is completely confidential. Many infections have no symptoms, but can have life changing implications if left untreated.

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 17:01:50]

So do I. I'm not overly promiscuous or looking to be. My next girl may not even be interested in swinging and if she is, I would only be interested in meeting one or 2 couples on a regular basis and probably only if they were looking for the same sort of couple.

I'm not looking to shag the world and if I was I was I would pay for hookers and they all use condoms.

Beside 9 times out of 10 you're going to know if you have a std and a normal person would not knowing have sex if they had one.

I remember the aids scare of the 80's when I was a teenager and all this use condoms stuff was plastered all over the media and not a lot was know about the hiv virus. Before condoms were just for birth control, which why they were invent but the do provide a high level of protection against stds if you lead a high risk lifestyle.

"So am I understanding right.. You've only ever used condoms with hookers, and your last test was 15 years ago. I'm presuming you have had unprotected sex in the 15 years since your last test?

Do yourself a favour and head down to the south infirmary sti clinic. It's doesn't take long and is completely confidential. Many infections have no symptoms, but can have life changing implications if left untreated.

"

A few like clamida can have no symptoms but generally most std do have very noticeable symptoms.

"Single guys, single girls and couples sometimes want to play bareback. It's up to the participants to agree the rules beforehand, to avoid surprises.

If you made your expectations clear and someone breaks the agreement, that is bad and inappropriate. I think in Sweden, if the guys takes of the condom without this being agreed to with the lady and begins to penetrate her, it constitutes rape."

Going to play devils advocate here and say that legislation like that while well intended can be too easily used in a false rape allegation.

No evidence of forced 'entry' but DNA/semen present. One persons word against the other when it comes to consent.

One has to laugh at your assumptions. Not everyone is that hard up.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"So am I understanding right.. You've only ever used condoms with hookers, and your last test was 15 years ago. I'm presuming you have had unprotected sex in the 15 years since your last test?

A few like clamida can have no symptoms but generally most std do have very 'noticeable symptoms."

Corky im in shock at what im reading chlamydia might have no obviously visible symptoms but can cause infertility in both men and women . Seriously along with exposing yourself to unwanted sti's youre exposing any partners too.... Id safely say, youre not doing yourself any favours by saying that on here but do admire your honesty.

It "can" have no symptoms in some people as I understand it, and yes can cause infertility if untreated for years.

I've had a lot turning up with no condoms and if that's the case I have some if they refuse to wear or begrudge wearing one I'd have no problem giving them their marching orders, my health and anyone I play with is paramount. I regularly get check ups too even thought I play safe.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll ladies I had a meet with a gorgeous lady n all prepared . We started to have a nice chat n started to get down to business when out of d blue she asks me for money I said what ? I booked a hotel room n all but she never mentioned about money feicken wasted my good nite n d loss of a hotel room n all .

"So do I. I'm not overly promiscuous or looking to be. My next girl may not even be interested in swinging and if she is, I would only be interested in meeting one or 2 couples on a regular basis and probably only if they were looking for the same sort of couple.

I'm not looking to shag the world and if I was I was I would pay for hookers and they all use condoms.

Beside 9 times out of 10 you're going to know if you have a std and a normal person would not knowing have sex if they had one.

I remember the aids scare of the 80's when I was a teenager and all this use condoms stuff was plastered all over the media and not a lot was know about the hiv virus. Before condoms were just for birth control, which why they were invent but the do provide a high level of protection against stds if you lead a high risk lifestyle.

"

9 times out of 10 you're going to know if you have an std?? That's not true at all. Hiv can go undetected with no symptoms for years. All that time you can be exposing other partners unknowingly.

This really doesn't have anything much to do with swinging. Plenty of people outside swinging get stds.

Even if you don't live a high risk lifestyle, can be be sure your partner doesn't, or the last person THEY had sex with?

I meet a whore like that on am. After chatting to her for few days she sprung some crap on me in around about way. I said why would I pay you for sex when I can get it for free. I think I also said your lucky I don't report you to the admin for whoring. Some women think they are gods gift

Hookers really hate am too because of all the free sex. They are loosing business they reckon. The place has a lot of haters. lol

dont feed the trolls .

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 18:09:20]

She was too.

Blocked and reported.

"Blocked and reported. "

Same

Block and reported what?

Here come the zombies. Sorry I'm not one or your customers than. Sue me.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Seriously stupid comment.

This getting boring. L8trz

This guy is a messer and you're all falling into his scheme.

I can understand everyone wanting to block him.

What I can't understand is what he was reported for? Was it because he is winding people up on this thread?

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 18:39:31]

I'm leaving this topic. It's way over my head. *whoosh* Chat amongst yourselves.

Too many chancers in here .. when I was a single gal more meets would arrive with no condoms.. worse still most would try to get away with using none .. scariest part I rarely met a single lad so God love their unsuspecting loved ones at home.. never didn't have my own supply but sent a good few packing

"I'm leaving this topic. It's way over my head. *whoosh* Chat amongst yourselves."

I thought you had already gone lol

Just curious as to what offended them. I guess they don't even know. Now don't try and sucker me back into this topic.

*Corkie has left the building.*

Dinner time here.

For calling a woman looking for cash for money a whore???

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"For calling a woman looking for cash for money a whore???"

That is what it is called

Whore

noun

a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Either way maybe it is best to get back to the subject instead of all announcing who they have blocked and who they are reporting

"For calling a woman looking for cash for money a whore???

That is what it is called

Whore

noun

a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

"

My point exactly. Hardly reportable.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would not enter a pussy with ov a comdom on.we all need to keep clean and safe.its the only way.

» Add a new message to this topic