FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Couples demanding

Couples demanding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any single females/males had couples sending an email like this pictures? And expect you to send them if they wanted some im sure they would send one of themselfs?. Sorry for the rant just I see on these forums guys get absolutely ripped apart for it so why do couples feel they have the authority? ... I personally block people like that..... Rant over ha sorry guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we contact someone we attach pics, if we are contacted by someone we ask to see pics as there is no point continuing a conversation if there is no attraction, can't really gauge what someone looks like by a pic of a torso or cock...

Getting a facepic early on saves wasting everyone's time. If there is no attraction then it's not gonna happen.

Don't think we have ever asked for face pics ever. Usually people just send them to us but everyone is different. You can't tar all users with the same brush OP

Dam kitty...

I thought you were like me and demand cock and plenty of it

Do couples rule the place I thought it was us single lads and our hundreds of cock pics

We don't ask for pics we also don't send them its a privacy rule for us its not a beauty contest its all about how we get on with the person or persons involved just my opinion

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"We don't ask for pics we also don't send them its a privacy rule for us its not a beauty contest its all about how we get on with the person or persons involved just my opinion "

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

juat interested in weather a face is more important then let say gosh or a nice easy going guy' strange

"juat interested in weather a face is more important then let say gosh or a nice easy going guy' strange"

Yes, a face is important. It tends to be a bit mushy otherwise, & you have to keep the head back too or the eyes keep rolling out.

"juat interested in weather a face is more important then let say gosh or a nice easy going guy' strange

Yes, a face is important. It tends to be a bit mushy otherwise, & you have to keep the head back too or the eyes keep rolling out."

Ah jasus Candy its too early

"juat interested in weather a face is more important then let say gosh or a nice easy going guy' strange

Yes, a face is important. It tends to be a bit mushy otherwise, & you have to keep the head back too or the eyes keep rolling out.

Ah jasus Candy its too early "

Don't even start Yosser, I hadn't even got this one started & he's beginning to turn. I'm hoping CJ will dump it somewhere on his way home...fecking flies.

Same here whats the point in chatting for ages then u see a pic and ur not attracted so whats the point not giving the face pic saves alot of time

Ah jasus Candy its too early

Don't even start Yosser, I hadn't even got this one started & he's beginning to turn. I'm hoping CJ will dump it somewhere on his way home...fecking flies."

But what if they are nice,,, inside like?

To be honest both are important. There has to be personality AND attraction for us. We would be fuck someone we weren't attracted to, and that means looks and personality.

By *.L.CMan  over a year ago

Kilmallock

"We don't ask for pics we also don't send them its a privacy rule for us its not a beauty contest its all about how we get on with the person or persons involved just my opinion "

Just wondering... Would anyone meet people with the intention of playing without seeing pics?

"Just wondering... Would anyone meet people with the intention of playing without seeing pics? "

Nononononono! & not without a face to face either. Clubs are the easiest for shopping.

"Just wondering... Would anyone meet people with the intention of playing without seeing pics? "

we never ask for or send face pics but we do get sent them all the time.?But we'd insist on a coffee meet first to make sure we all are interested in playing together.No point in agreeing to play with someone only to turn up and find there is no chemistry there.

The thing is getting out for even socials is quite hard for us as we don't have easy and free babysitting so we don't want to waste very precious time off meeting fab people we don't fancy. That's why we ask for facepics. We will always show ours if we ask someone for theirs though.

Without seeing face pics we won't even consider meeting. Be it for coffee or for fun.

What's the point? If we aren't attracted from your facepics then why even meet for coffee?

Those who refuse to swap facepics are not going to pique our interest in any way.

Blind Date ended years ago, and besides Cilla gave her final terrah last week

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

By *skacouplenowCouple  over a year ago

west

100%

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

We chat to anyone, we love to meet new ppl.

Only time we request (never demand) a face pic is if and when we decide to arrange a meet with the person/ppl.

We like to get to know them by chatting first. Looks aren't a huge thing, although physical attraction is a main aspect. Its the personality that draws us to the meet.

Tina

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

I'll send a face pic no problem,it just won't be my own!!!

Ah joking aside I never send or request face pics, sure anyone can send a fake pic

» Add a new message to this topic