By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Im crying laughing!!! Lol!!! "
what are yous upto haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rutus83 OP   Man  over a year ago

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob "

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real "

are u out of it? Or pissed? ya little freak haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

KING BOB!!!!!! BANANA!!!

Who is Bob

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Rose has a pet Bob

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real "

call ghost busters

I was overtaken by a squad car.... The garda shouted "pullover"...

I said no... its a feckin tee shirt....

I tell u now Brutus,if Mary has a little lamb,she better hope to fook that McCarthy doesn't get his hands on it,cos the heur will kill the poor bugger

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Who is Bob "

Bob is a builder...

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real are u out of it? Or pissed? ya little freak haha "

I may have two much tea in my system or maybe its ashes bum thats doin this to me

DUBLIN

"I tell u now Brutus,if Mary has a little lamb,she better hope to fook that McCarthy doesn't get his hands on it,cos the heur will kill the poor bugger"
hahaha bet he's sittin back loving this haha

"Who is Bob

Bob is a builder... "

Ah why didn't u say he has a cat

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real are u out of it? Or pissed? ya little freak haha

I may have two much tea in my system or maybe its ashes bum thats doin this to me "

I'll fart on ur face wake ya up haha

naas

"I tell u now Brutus,if Mary has a little lamb,she better hope to fook that McCarthy doesn't get his hands on it,cos the heur will kill the poor bugger"

Mc carthy is my teacher kitty

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

So bob was the pet and not the owner next you will be telling me there is a god and ghosts are real please dont let ghosts be real are u out of it? Or pissed? ya little freak haha

I may have two much tea in my system or maybe its ashes bum thats doin this to me I'll fart on ur face wake ya up haha"

I didnt think you were that kinky ash bring it on you sexy woman

"I tell u now Brutus,if Mary has a little lamb,she better hope to fook that McCarthy doesn't get his hands on it,cos the heur will kill the poor bugger

Mc carthy is my teacher kitty "

Arrrrggggggghhhhhhh run for ur life little lamb run!!!!!

naas

So if a train travelling 50 mph west carrying two cream pies and another train travelling 50 mph east carrying two cream pies crash how many cream pies with have survived

"So if a train travelling 50 mph west carrying two cream pies and another train travelling 50 mph east carrying two cream pies crash how many cream pies with have survived "

HMMMMMMM I wonder can ya play Xs and Os in here???

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

I may have two much tea in my system or maybe its ashes bum thats doin this to me I'll fart on ur face wake ya up haha

I didnt think you were that kinky ash bring it on you sexy woman "

u don't no the half of it haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

I may have two much tea in my system or maybe its ashes bum thats doin this to me I'll fart on ur face wake ya up haha

I didnt think you were that kinky ash bring it on you sexy woman u don't no the half of it haha"

Ill wear goggles just incase ash

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

I didnt think you were that kinky ash bring it on you sexy woman u don't no the half of it haha

Ill wear goggles just incase ash "

ya goin swimming? Haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

I didnt think you were that kinky ash bring it on you sexy woman u don't no the half of it haha

Ill wear goggles just incase ash ya goin swimming? Haha"

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets

"Rose has a pet Bob

Ill wear goggles just incase ash ya goin swimming? Haha

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets "

I have witnessed her farts holy fook

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets "

blow ur clothes off haha

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets

I have witnessed her farts holy fook "

Hahahaha I blamed ur man behind u Hahahaha shut up u haha

"Rose has a pet Bob

I have witnessed her farts holy fook Hahahaha I blamed ur man behind u Hahahaha shut up u haha"

Haha the poor fecker looked like he was gonna get sick haha

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

I have witnessed her farts holy fook Hahahaha I blamed ur man behind u Hahahaha shut up u haha

Haha the poor fecker looked like he was gonna get sick haha "

Hahahaha I'm fallin off the chair laughin here I didn't feel too good haha

"Rose has a pet Bob

I have witnessed her farts holy fook Hahahaha I blamed ur man behind u Hahahaha shut up u haha

Haha the poor fecker looked like he was gonna get sick haha Hahahaha I'm fallin off the chair laughin here I didn't feel too good haha"

Haha it was like something had died haha lmfao

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Haha the poor fecker looked like he was gonna get sick haha Hahahaha I'm fallin off the chair laughin here I didn't feel too good haha

Haha it was like something had died haha lmfao "

hahaha oh shut up it wasn't that bad hahaha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets blow ur clothes off haha "

Any day you wanna try blow my clothes off with a fart ill be there while holding my breath

"Rose has a pet Bob

Haha the poor fecker looked like he was gonna get sick haha Hahahaha I'm fallin off the chair laughin here I didn't feel too good haha

Haha it was like something had died haha lmfao hahaha oh shut up it wasn't that bad hahaha"

Haha our weirdo friend didn't mind he still kept following !!

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets blow ur clothes off haha

Any day you wanna try blow my clothes off with a fart ill be there while holding my breath "

no u want me u have to take all of me haha

naas

"I tell u now Brutus,if Mary has a little lamb,she better hope to fook that McCarthy doesn't get his hands on it,cos the heur will kill the poor bugger

Mc carthy is my teacher kitty

Arrrrggggggghhhhhhh run for ur life little lamb run!!!!!"

Marys lamb is well locked up and ready to go kitty

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Haha it was like something had died haha lmfao hahaha oh shut up it wasn't that bad hahaha

Haha our weirdo friend didn't mind he still kept following !! "

oh he was fuckin wierd wasn't he, he was mad for a bitta ya say we was goin mad wen we kissed the poor fucker haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

The goggles are for my safety when you fart you might try blow my eyes outta my eye sockets blow ur clothes off haha

Any day you wanna try blow my clothes off with a fart ill be there while holding my breath no u want me u have to take all of me haha"

Only if you are gonna take all of mine aswell ash

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Any day you wanna try blow my clothes off with a fart ill be there while holding my breath no u want me u have to take all of me haha

Only if you are gonna take all of mine aswell ash "

nah I'll just take u by the balls haha

"Rose has a pet Bob

Haha it was like something had died haha lmfao hahaha oh shut up it wasn't that bad hahaha

Haha our weirdo friend didn't mind he still kept following !! oh he was fuckin wierd wasn't he, he was mad for a bitta ya say we was goin mad wen we kissed the poor fucker haha "

He was watching us still dunno who he is !! U wud want to watch ur back haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

Any day you wanna try blow my clothes off with a fart ill be there while holding my breath no u want me u have to take all of me haha

Only if you are gonna take all of mine aswell ash nah I'll just take u by the balls haha "

Wuth your mouth i hope ash and not your hands

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Haha our weirdo friend didn't mind he still kept following !! oh he was fuckin wierd wasn't he, he was mad for a bitta ya say we was goin mad wen we kissed the poor fucker haha

He was watching us still dunno who he is !! U wud want to watch ur back haha"

he's a brave man if he stays behind me long enough haha

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Only if you are gonna take all of mine aswell ash nah I'll just take u by the balls haha

Wuth your mouth i hope ash and not your hands"

swallow them whole haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

Only if you are gonna take all of mine aswell ash nah I'll just take u by the balls haha

Wuth your mouth i hope ash and not your hands swallow them whole haha "

I wouldn't say no to that ash

"Who is Bob

Bob is a builder... "

Fookin cowboy

Mary had a little lamb, it had a touch of colic, she gave it brandy twice a day. ..

And now it's an alcoholic

naas

"Who is Bob

Bob is a builder...

Fookin cowboy "

Yosser ya big dosser lmao

naas

"Mary had a little lamb, it had a touch of colic, she gave it brandy twice a day. ..

And now it's an alcoholic "

Poor lamb has bein thru alot

DUBLIN

"Mary had a little lamb, it had a touch of colic, she gave it brandy twice a day. ..

And now it's an alcoholic "

that's what happened me haha

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

How many dwarfs in the film snow white and the 7 dwarfs

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

Wuth your mouth i hope ash and not your hands swallow them whole haha

I wouldn't say no to that ash "

wouldn't hav a choice haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

I wouldn't say no to that ash wouldn't hav a choice haha"

Keep saying stuff like that and ill have to marry you ash lmao

"How many dwarfs in the film snow white and the 7 dwarfs"

If ye count the tall one and the one with the limp I think its 6 & 1/2 especially on Friday

DUBLIN

"Rose has a pet Bob

I wouldn't say no to that ash wouldn't hav a choice haha

Keep saying stuff like that and ill have to marry you ash lmao"

there only one way I'd hav u on ur knees and it won't be that haha

naas

"Rose has a pet Bob

I wouldn't say no to that ash wouldn't hav a choice haha

Keep saying stuff like that and ill have to marry you ash lmao there only one way I'd hav u on ur knees and it won't be that haha"

I know you wanna marry me but its ok i wont tell anyone shhhh

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"Who is Bob "

I think he's a builder

my dildos name is Bob

naas

"my dildos name is Bob "

I bet bob does a great job for you sexy

"my dildos name is Bob "
Bod the dildo!!!

Lovehoney should get all over this.

"my dildos name is Bob

I bet bob does a great job for you sexy "

he does surely! he's my Battery Operated Boyfriend

naas

"my dildos name is Bob

he does surely! he's my Battery Operated Boyfriend "

I hope he is waterproof as your lady parts would be shocking lmao

"my dildos name is Bob

I hope he is waterproof as your lady parts would be shocking lmao"

oh he's flexible, waterproof n no pillow talk! what more do ya want lol:p

"my dildos name is Bob

oh he's flexible, waterproof n no pillow talk! what more do ya want lol:p"

Yea but will he buy you curry chips?

naas

"my dildos name is Bob

oh he's flexible, waterproof n no pillow talk! what more do ya want lol:p"

One word "BRUTUS"

"my dildos name is Bob

he does surely! he's my Battery Operated Boyfriend "

It went over his head

Oi BRUTUS ya loon

B = Battery

O = Operated

B = Boyfriend

BOB

naas

"my dildos name is Bob

It went over his head

Oi BRUTUS ya loon

B = Battery

O = Operated

B = Boyfriend

BOB "

Lmao it didnt go over my head yosser lmao

Mary had a little lamb from which she use to sleep,the lamb grew up to be a ram and now she has two sheep.

Boooom Boooom....

"my dildos name is Bob

oh he's flexible, waterproof n no pillow talk! what more do ya want lol:pYea but will he buy you curry chips? "

lol

"my dildos name is Bob

oh he's flexible, waterproof n no pillow talk! what more do ya want lol:p

One word "BRUTUS" "

"my dildos name is Bob