FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > CFNM

CFNM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omf OP   Man  over a year ago

Galway

This is something im interested in but never had a chance to experience it. Would love to try. Any thoughts ladies/cpls? Doesnt seem too popular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

What is it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

(Clothed Female, Nude Male)

DUBLIN

Can't imagine there been a lot of fun doin that

Galway

[Removed by poster at 23/08/15 10:42:35]

wrong site for that, I would think, bdsm site or find a mistress, lol,

DUBLIN

"What is it?

stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved bht the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy can touch back. Be great for ladies nights ??"

I wouldn't like that no I'd be locked up for assault haha

Galway

stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved but the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy cant touch back. Be great for ladies nights ??

Galway

"What is it?

stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved bht the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy can touch back. Be great for ladies nights ?? I wouldn't like that no I'd be locked up for assault haha "

handcuffs to restrain u lol

DUBLIN

"What is it?

stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved bht the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy can touch back. Be great for ladies nights ?? I wouldn't like that no I'd be locked up for assault haha

handcuffs to restrain u lol"

need something a bit stronger than that to hold me haha

Galway

"What is it?

stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved bht the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy can touch back. Be great for ladies nights ?? I wouldn't like that no I'd be locked up for assault haha

handcuffs to restrain u lol need something a bit stronger than that to hold me haha "

2 handcuffs lol lol

"stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved but the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy cant touch back. Be great for ladies nights ??

no sex fook that lol

"

"stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved but the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy cant touch back. Be great for ladies nights ??

"

Ah come on! No sex??!! You get stripped while we stay clothed, of course there's sex or what's the point.

Galway

Ah come on! No sex??!! You get stripped while we stay clothed, of course there's sex or what's the point."

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking

DUBLIN

Ah come on! No sex??!! You get stripped while we stay clothed, of course there's sex or what's the point.

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking"

my idea of been in control is pinnin a fucker down and fuckin the life outta them

Galway

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking my idea of been in control is pinnin a fucker down and fuckin the life outta them "

no foreplay needed for u pmsl

DUBLIN

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking my idea of been in control is pinnin a fucker down and fuckin the life outta them

no foreplay needed for u pmsl"

no none of that fancy shit jus lob it in haha

They can be told what to do eg, foot rubs, massages, oral, it's using the imagination

Galway

"They can be told what to do eg, foot rubs, massages, oral, it's using the imagination "

now u get it ????

Galway

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking my idea of been in control is pinnin a fucker down and fuckin the life outta them

no foreplay needed for u pmsl no none of that fancy shit jus lob it in haha "

haha. U want a "panda", eats shoots and leaves pmsl

[Removed by poster at 23/08/15 11:13:29]

"They can be told what to do eg, foot rubs, massages, oral, it's using the imagination "
id say, you would like that miss, lol,

DUBLIN

no foreplay needed for u pmsl no none of that fancy shit jus lob it in haha

haha. U want a "panda", eats shoots and leaves pmsl"

exactly haha don't even talk haha

Galway

haha. U want a "panda", eats shoots and leaves pmsl exactly haha don't even talk haha"

u now know that u have a huge queue outside your door lol

DUBLIN

haha. U want a "panda", eats shoots and leaves pmsl exactly haha don't even talk haha

u now know that u have a huge queue outside your door lol"

I wish haha

"They can be told what to do eg, foot rubs, massages, oral, it's using the imagination id say, you would like that miss, lol, "

Been offered it few times but as u say it's Domme / sub territory.

Galway

haha. U want a "panda", eats shoots and leaves pmsl exactly haha don't even talk haha

u now know that u have a huge queue outside your door lol I wish haha"

hang on, im on my way. I can be at the top of it. Just need your address lol

[Removed by poster at 23/08/15 11:29:30]

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking"

I have seen it. Only the girls got their pound of flesh. Naked flesh.

Galway

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking

I have seen it. Only the girls got their pound of flesh. Naked flesh."

it weighs a pound? *gets out scales lol

"stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, bit of a fetish. Where the girls are clothed and the guy is nude. Eg a naked butler. No sex involved but the ladies can touch, feel the guy etc but the guy cant touch back. Be great for ladies nights ?? Well thats ok lol

could do afterwards but the whole thing is that the women are in control. It is a fantasy thing. Not to everyone's liking my idea of been in control is pinnin a fucker down and fuckin the life outta them "

I love CFNM roleplay with someone who is warm and sensual.

DUBLIN

don't no why ur shocked iv said a lot worse to u haha

» Add a new message to this topic