FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cock photos!

Cock photos!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally, I'm not a fan of them.

What I'm wondering is, how many does one need on a profile?

I've just come across a profile(single guy) with 13 public photos, 11 of them are cock photos - from every angle you can think of - and a bareback photo. Lovely!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Personally, I'm not a fan of them.

I've just come across a profile(single guy) with 13 public photos, 11 of them are cock photos - from every angle you can think of - and a bareback photo. Lovely!

"

Not a fan myself. I would hope a lady would want to meet me to have a good time by getting to know each other and not just looking for my tool

Also I heard James O'D is tiny

"Also I heard James O'D is tiny "

Rumours!

Detest them myself. Hate opening a mail and seeing several of them attached. Instant no thanks not for us.

"Also I heard James O'D is tiny

Rumours! "

From the changing room so I'd believe it

"Detest them myself. Hate opening a mail and seeing several of them attached. Instant no thanks not for us."

Snap!!!

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I agree Boldgirl, cock photos are awful. But my question is, if you are going to take one, what's best? Full on hard on, semi or completely un-erect cock?

Leave it till you s are having a little fun

Everyone knows what there like so sometimes nice to keep as a surprise

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

I hate cock pictures!!! If I get a msg a cock pic is always attached!! It goes to show they don't read our profile!!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll d same goes for me I hate photos of pussy n worse hate photos with cum on them they don't do anything for me

Guys that show just cock pix think this is just a sex site were not interested in a face well boys wrong wrong

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

We were just talking about this last night. Of all our photos the most fabbed ones all feature cock.

Or is there a difference between a picture where a cock is involved vs a picture of cock, just cock and maybe a sky remote or lynx can or toilet as a background?

"We were just talking about this last night. Of all our photos the most fabbed ones all feature cock.

Or is there a difference between a picture where a cock is involved vs a picture of cock, just cock and maybe a sky remote or lynx can or toilet as a background? "

The lynx can is just an instant knicker dropper, right?

"Leave it till you s are having a little fun

Everyone knows what there like so sometimes nice to keep as a surprise "

A man who speaks sense!!

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"We were just talking about this last night. Of all our photos the most fabbed ones all feature cock.

Or is there a difference between a picture where a cock is involved vs a picture of cock, just cock and maybe a sky remote or lynx can or toilet as a background? "

Same here lol my most fabbed has 3 cocks in it

Galway

Or is there a difference between a picture where a cock is involved vs a picture of cock, just cock and maybe a sky remote or lynx can or toilet as a background?

Same here lol my most fabbed has 3 cocks in it "

So there you go.. Geeks cock in a pic seems to be a wiener sorry winner..

The lynx can is just an instant knicker dropper, right? "

Ah saw one last wk he had it up against a banana lol

The lynx can is just an instant knicker dropper, right? Ah saw one last wk he had it up against a banana lol "

One of his 5-a-day. Bless him, Heath freak. Obviously!

"I agree Boldgirl, cock photos are awful. But my question is, if you are going to take one, what's best? Full on hard on, semi or completely un-erect cock?

"

Or just none? I refer you to xxxstevenxxx comment!

A pic of a nice toned ass is so much more appealing and a turn on for me grrrrr yum yum

"A pic of a nice toned ass is so much more appealing and a turn on for me grrrrr yum yum "

Yes, now you're talking.

Or thighs. I thighs

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

A cock picture has only one purpose: It proves there is a cock and for those modest women like me who like a big cock it gives an idea of the size.

Conclusion one is normally enough, and it should be kept in the friends photo gallery!

Profiles with a plethora of cock pictures (love that expression, shamelessly stolen from an other female faber on here) proof beside the cock existence that there's a lack of creativity and imagination, hence a no-meet....

"A pic of a nice toned ass is so much more appealing and a turn on for me grrrrr yum yum "

Hmmmmm

"A pic of a nice toned ass is so much more appealing and a turn on for me grrrrr yum yum

Yes, now you're talking.

Or thighs. I thighs "

Or both mmmmmmm

"Leave it till you s are having a little fun

Everyone knows what there like so sometimes nice to keep as a surprise

A man who speaks sense!! "

Not often I do but thank you.

"A pic of a nice toned ass is so much more appealing and a turn on for me grrrrr yum yum

Yes, now you're talking.

Or thighs. I thighs

Or both mmmmmmm "

Perfect!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"A cock picture has only one purpose: It proves there is a cock and for those modest women like me who like a big cock it gives an idea of the size.

"

So u recommend the sky remote compassion bloody size queens

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"A cock picture has only one purpose: It proves there is a cock and for those modest women like me who like a big cock it gives an idea of the size.

So u recommend the sky remote compassion bloody size queens "

Smarty pants! a Pringles roll will do....

I have no problem with cock pics at all.

Having said that I see little point of having loads on one profile!

Forget the remote boys,,get the tape measure out and proove what you have!

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

Well I think it rude to have one as you profile pic if a lady wants to see one she will ask

Kark

"I agree Boldgirl, cock photos are awful. But my question is, if you are going to take one, what's best? Full on hard on, semi or completely un-erect cock?

Or just none? I refer you to xxxstevenxxx comment! "

lol,I agree, hence there's none on my profile, but the reality is guys are going to post cock pics (or at least in their private gallery), so what's the ladies preferences then?

IMO, unless it's a really good and artistic photo of an un-erect cock, I can't really see much point in.

I've an idea how to get around this problem, I've taken some photos but I didn't like the results I got so far, going to try again later today

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

are men the only ones with genitalia pics? Plenty of profile with just a pussy pic

a lot of women have preferences for cock shapes and sizes. Will we upload atrists impressions of our cocks?

Having said that a cock pic should be part of a full set of body pics not the only pic

how many tit photo's does one need

"are men the only ones with genitalia pics? Plenty of profile with just a pussy pic

a lot of women have preferences for cock shapes and sizes. Will we upload atrists impressions of our cocks?

Having said that a cock pic should be part of a full set of body pics not the only pic"

The no cock pic thing is just forum groupthink - I think

Look at the top fabbed guys pics...always aesthetically pleasing penises and/or ripped bodies.

"are men the only ones with genitalia pics? Plenty of profile with just a pussy pic

Having said that a cock pic should be part of a full set of body pics not the only pic

The no cock pic thing is just forum groupthink - I think

Look at the top fabbed guys pics...always aesthetically pleasing penises and/or ripped bodies. "

The ripped bodies I'm definitely ok with. Close up cock shots from every angle you can think of - no!

boldgirl, more to the point,

have you got your mayo jersey washed and ironed for weekend

"boldgirl, more to the point,

have you got your mayo jersey washed and ironed for weekend "

Of course...

"boldgirl, more to the point,

have you got your mayo jersey washed and ironed for weekend

Of course... "

wish ye a the best,

"

The ripped bodies I'm definitely ok with. Close up cock shots from every angle you can think of - no!

"

So you are the good taste police now

That cock pic is a lovely one in fairness, the first one, I found myself fabbing it lol!!

"

So you are the good taste police now

"

These opinions are my own. Smartarse!

Opinions are like smart arseholes

Interesting topic and one I found myself discussing on another site in a similar topic. Just to point out I'm in 100% guy mode on said site.

So anyway the topic progressed into a photo challenge of sorts which is a regular thing maybe 20/30 get involved in ranging from super hero to outdoor etc etc.

The bog standard cock shots are awful *deletes half own pics * and its obvious to all but those who post them.

I wonder could we put a twist on it with a photo challenge ??? Something quirky which might help some guys put a bit more imagination into their photos

Galway

That cock pic is a lovely one in fairness, the first one, I found myself fabbing it lol!! "

It doesn't really bother me if a guy has cock pics on his profile. In my time on fad I've uploaded tons of boob pics so I'd be a hypocrite for bashing a guy with lots of cock pics.....however,I do ask guys not to send me cock pics in a message, if I want to see them I'll ask. Torso pics are my fave

They don't bother me either way

"

Many women have countless and repetitive pics of themselves

Kark

"Interesting topic and one I found myself discussing on another site in a similar topic. Just to point out I'm in 100% guy mode on said site.

So anyway the topic progressed into a photo challenge of sorts which is a regular thing maybe 20/30 get involved in ranging from super hero to outdoor etc etc.

The bog standard cock shots are awful *deletes half own pics * and its obvious to all but those who post them.

I wonder could we put a twist on it with a photo challenge ??? Something quirky which might help some guys put a bit more imagination into their photos "

I'm a way ahead of you!

Many women have countless and repetitive pics of themselves "

True guess only so much you can do I just try not show everything leave something to the imagination.

"Interesting topic and one I found myself discussing on another site in a similar topic. Just to point out I'm in 100% guy mode on said site.

I wonder could we put a twist on it with a photo challenge ??? Something quirky which might help some guys put a bit more imagination into their photos "

That's actually not a bad idea!!!

**puts thinking cap on**

That cock pic is a lovely one in fairness, the first one, I found myself fabbing it lol!!

"

You should be proud of it lol!!!

Having said that a cock pic should be part of a full set of body pics not the only pic"

» Add a new message to this topic