FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > advice

advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have arranged a meet for this week, but the lady in question hasn't replied to my mails and has been online a few times since we arranged the meet, anyone any thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Has she read your mails....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I think u met a messer to b honest n ur not going to get to meet her . Now that's only what I read from what u say ok

"Has she read your mails....

"

no she hasn't but has been on and off of here yesterday and today but hasn't read any of my mails

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

A few ways of looking at this.

1. She might just be busy and not have had the time yet to reply.

2. If she has no veri's it could be someone messing you around.

3. She might have cold feet and just not got around to cancelling on you yet.

It really depends on what the level of communication you had before now and what has changed. You are kind of stuck at the moment and will have to wait and see what happens.

Personally i always get in touch with them before i leave for the meet in case something has come up last minute, but i have had a number of no-shows on fab this year so sadly it goes with the territory.

dublin

We'll if she's been on n has not answered ur mails I think tha gives u ur answer

She is verified, we have chatted a good bit and meet is set for tomorrow morning

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

"She is verified, we have chatted a good bit and meet is set for tomorrow morning "

Well for the moment you are just going to have to wait and see.

Hope it works out for you.

"She is verified, we have chatted a good bit and meet is set for tomorrow morning

Well for the moment you are just going to have to wait and see.

Hope it works out for you."

dublin

We'll if she does not show up I think these people should b named n shamed cos I'm getting sick of these messeres on here don't know what they get out of teasing u.

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Hang in there........dont break your side of the plans

I'm just gonna wait and see but it's not looking promising

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

It's good to have another way of contacting a meet other than fab, like kik. If they don't reply to your kiks either then you kind of know it's gonna fall through. Has happened to me before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's good to have another way of contacting a meet other than fab, like kik. If they don't reply to your kiks either then you kind of know it's gonna fall through. Has happened to me before."

It's a slowly sinking feeling...

"It's good to have another way of contacting a meet other than fab, like kik. If they don't reply to your kiks either then you kind of know it's gonna fall through. Has happened to me before."
don't have kik she was supposed to mail me her number to chat via fone but that didn't happen

"It's good to have another way of contacting a meet other than fab, like kik. If they don't reply to your kiks either then you kind of know it's gonna fall through. Has happened to me before. don't have kik she was supposed to mail me her number to chat via fone but that didn't happen "

looks abit strange mate to be honest but i hope it works out.

Very strange, it looks like it's going to be a no show

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

If she hasn't contacted you before you leave tomorrow, dont go.

You have made every effort, the ball is in her court and it looks like she's dropping it.

Rock and a hard place !!

you go and she doesn't turn up! its a wasted journey,you dont go and she does you potentially end up on a list somewhere of unreliable guys

And now you end up posting here and she sees it then gets her knickers in a twist cause you had no faith

Cant live with them. ....

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I have arranged a meet for this week, but the lady in question hasn't replied to my mails and has been online a few times since we arranged the meet, anyone any thoughts on this?"

I usually talk to them by phone before arranging a meet..at least that way you know it's definitely a woman,plus you can usually tell if she's up for it by talking....the fact that she's not answering your messages or engaging with you in the run up to the meet would have me thinking she's not going to show up.

just my taught, but best of luck anyway.

"I have arranged a meet for this week, but the lady in question hasn't replied to my mails and has been online a few times since we arranged the meet, anyone any thoughts on this?

I usually talk to them by phone before arranging a meet..at least that way you know it's definitely a woman,plus you can usually tell if she's up for it by talking....the fact that she's not answering your messages or engaging with you in the run up to the meet would have me thinking she's not going to show up.

just my taught, but best of luck anyway."

exactly what I was thinking myself

"Rock and a hard place !!

you go and she doesn't turn up! its a wasted journey,you dont go and she does you potentially end up on a list somewhere of unreliable guys

And now you end up posting here and she sees it then gets her knickers in a twist cause you had no faith

Cant live with them. .... "

Well he hasn't been rude, hasn't name dropped so maybe just a nervous Nellie. I do hope the lady in question won't take offence as all he has done is ask for some advice.

Well he hasn't been rude, hasn't name dropped so maybe just a nervous Nellie. I do hope the lady in question won't take offence as all he has done is ask for some advice. "

thanx candy store

You can report no shows under the report user

Well he hasn't been rude, hasn't name dropped so maybe just a nervous Nellie. I do hope the lady in question won't take offence as all he has done is ask for some advice. thanx candy store "

I agree but as we all know some folk get wound up for less than nothing. The lady might just be online and not looking, I know I stay logged in alot while working etc and just have a random peak now and then.

Dont get me wrong I hope it works out for you OP

"It's good to have another way of contacting a meet other than fab, like kik. If they don't reply to your kiks either then you kind of know it's gonna fall through. Has happened to me before.

It's a slowly sinking feeling...

"

Yep, been there done that and bought the tshirt!

Hopefully she has just been busy and hasn't had a chance to reply yet and your meet goes ahead as planned, if not then chalk down to experience and as other users suggested it's always a good idea to have a kik address aswell

She might be wading her way through a lot of mail and yours has got pushed down the page? When did you last message her? Send her one more message stating you wont be showing up if she doesn't reply by tonight. That way you cover your own back. Get a kik account as well. Its handy if she doesn't give out her number.

so a woman you havent actually ever spoken to on the phone and just mail online said she would pass along her number and didnt , coupled with .. the meet is set for tomorrow morning ...(generally a warning bell , i dont know many women who go for morning meets )AND shes been online and ignored your mails , hasnt been in contact . .... I would say its safe to say youve been duped by a fella in frilly knickers who gets a thrill out of winding men up pretending to be a woman . a tenner says im right and they wont make contact , but will be back all apologies AFTER the meet deadline has passed , to start another cycle of winding you up .

"I have arranged a meet for this week, but the lady in question hasn't replied to my mails and has been online a few times since we arranged the meet, anyone any thoughts on this?"

How many times have you messaged her? How often have you messaged her? If you keep bombarding people with messages they won't reply and will end up getting annoyed...

I'm pretty sure no shows have nothing to do with the site. They work on the basis that what happens outside of the site they can't control.

If the meet involves you travelling a distance then get it tied down. If she isn't responding to reasonable requests for confirmation then don't let your penis rule your head.

If the meet involves a five minute trot over to a coffee shop then it's worth taking a chance.

As in everything. Be sensible and reasonable and expect the same in response

"I'm pretty sure no shows have nothing to do with the site. They work on the basis that what happens outside of the site they can't control.

If the meet involves you travelling a distance then get it tied down. If she isn't responding to reasonable requests for confirmation then don't let your penis rule your head.

If the meet involves a five minute trot over to a coffee shop then it's worth taking a chance.

As in everything. Be sensible and reasonable and expect the same in response "

There is a "did not turn up" option if you want to report a fabber...

It doesn't sound good woody n really u need get a kik account, I would never arrange without actually speaking on phone either xxxx

I could nearly put money on this being a no show

Set some rules for your own sake such as never meet before a person to person call

This is probably a man

They will contact you after the deadline for the meet has passed and start to string you along again

Sorry

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Just go to the meet and if she is a no show then you have a choice to either give her another chance or black list her and dont arrange to meet her again

"I could nearly put money on this being a no show

Set some rules for your own sake such as never meet before a person to person call

This is probably a man

They will contact you after the deadline for the meet has passed and start to string you along again

Sorry"

Agree with this m8

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"I have arranged a meet for this week, but the lady in question hasn't replied to my mails and has been online a few times since we arranged the meet, anyone any thoughts on this?

just my taught, but best of luck anyway."

I agree. No speak no meet is my rule as well. If you've arranged stuff by message you have no real option other than to turn up but I'd wager that you'll be the only one.

Well Woodie did you go?

Did she turn up?

"Well Woodie did you go?

Did she turn up? "

was wondering that myself hopefully woody got lucky and all was ok in the end.

Woodie? What happened?

[Removed by poster at 26/08/15 17:49:13]

Well, do we know yet? Intrigued how this turned out......

Maybe better pm him in case wasn't good I don't think I'd like all that pressure over a meet

Jaysis its like waiting for a da da da ending on eastenders better get my custard creams.

Update, no contact at all no show no meet and no mails from her at all

"Update, no contact at all no show no meet and no mails from her at all "

Sorry to hear that Woody

Bummer mate, I've been lucky in all my years that I have never had a complete no show...late cancellation yes but that's pretty poor.

You said she was verified, did you "veri check" look at who has verfied her, then check their profile and see if they are verified themselves and by who..... Ive sent mails to guys who have verified girls to check the situation, no reply?... more alarm bells

Ah sorry to hear that woody, part and parcel of this place unfortunately

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Sorry to hear this...dont let it bother u...if you can

ah no way mate sorry to hear that block i think u can report no shows to.

[Removed by poster at 27/08/15 11:25:19]

Head up fella, move along. She probably wasn't worth the wait.

Never liked her anyway

you can do better

Has she read your mails? If so ask her politely could she tell you where you stand. Leaves her with a definitive answer as her only course. If she doesn't reply simply move on.

Best of luck.

Chin up chuck, obviously a right ole boot xx

By *happy79xMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Do not waste another min of your precious time on someone that could not spare a min of these to say they couldn't make it. I know everyone had busy lives but if she has been on here since you lost contact then it would have taken no more than 30 sec to say " sorry can't make it because ( insert random reason here ) " . Job done.

Onwards and upwards , lesson learned , another life experience box ticked. Don't worry be happy .

By *happy79xMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Spelling mistakes and bad grammar all over the place but I have a busy life so no time to correct it and plus its auto correct fault anyway. Doh!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic