FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway Back to School weekend 28-29th August Pt.5

Galway Back to School weekend 28-29th August Pt.5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oandWex OP   Couple  over a year ago

arklow

Hope everyone as the lunch and school bags ready and the uniforms ready

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"Hope everyone as the lunch and school bags ready and the uniforms ready "

This is one back to skool term im gona b skipping thru the skool gates to get too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uniform and all other stuff is not ready at all.. but I'm ready

Uniform got today miss just about fits lol

I've got my uniform so am happy!! Just to sort out food & I'm sorted!! Cooking & baking on Thursday afternoon!!!

arklow

ill be checking the school bags to see what other stuff is on it.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

All I need is socks and I'm good

Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books

DUBLIN

"Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books"
Jesus I use to hate wen my Ma did that to my books everyone use hav brown paper and I got big flowery crappy stuff haha

"Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books Jesus I use to hate wen my Ma did that to my books everyone use hav brown paper and I got big flowery crappy stuff haha"

Good aul days, good thick wall paper lasted longer than that cheap brown stuff

DUBLIN

"Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books Jesus I use to hate wen my Ma did that to my books everyone use hav brown paper and I got big flowery crappy stuff haha

Good aul days, good thick wall paper lasted longer than that cheap brown stuff "

I use sit there picking it off no wonder I never paid attention was all the wallpapers fault haha

Ash...I'll see ya at the bar

DUBLIN

"Ash...I'll see ya at the bar "
I'll be lying somewhere with a bottle of suddy hanging from my mouth haha

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"All I need is socks and I'm good "

Are u sure u spelt that word correctly...

DUBLIN

"All I need is socks and I'm good

Are u sure u spelt that word correctly... "

I actually did for once haha

"Ash...I'll see ya at the bar I'll be lying somewhere with a bottle of suddy hanging from my mouth haha "

Won't be far behind ya with the Morgan's spice

"Ash...I'll see ya at the bar I'll be lying somewhere with a bottle of suddy hanging from my mouth haha "

Just a bottle of Suddy

DUBLIN

"Ash...I'll see ya at the bar I'll be lying somewhere with a bottle of suddy hanging from my mouth haha

Won't be far behind ya with the Morgan's spice "

haha I'm dreading the drive home on Sunday I'll have the fear bad haha

DUBLIN

"Ash...I'll see ya at the bar I'll be lying somewhere with a bottle of suddy hanging from my mouth haha

Just a bottle of Suddy "

hopefully some vaginas around me haha

You and me both or drawing around the flowers with a pen and colouring them in

Just a bottle of Suddy hopefully some vaginas around me haha"

Hahahahaha....Jeasus!!!

I'll have a bottle of vaginas and a cock on the rocks

Won't be far behind ya with the Morgan's spice haha I'm dreading the drive home on Sunday I'll have the fear bad haha "

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast

Bangor

Won't be far behind ya with the Morgan's spice haha I'm dreading the drive home on Sunday I'll have the fear bad haha

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast "

Its ok Miss Carr, there's a spare airbed or 2 in Newtownabbey

DUBLIN

"You and me both or drawing around the flowers with a pen and colouring them in "
haha ye kids don't no what there missing out on nowadays haha

DUBLIN

Just a bottle of Suddy hopefully some vaginas around me haha

Hahahahaha....Jeasus!!!

I'll have a bottle of vaginas and a cock on the rocks "

50 shades of cum please haha

DUBLIN

Won't be far behind ya with the Morgan's spice haha I'm dreading the drive home on Sunday I'll have the fear bad haha

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast "

I get him to drive jus hate been in a car hungover do be in a state haha lovin the new pics

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast I get him to drive jus hate been in a car hungover do be in a state haha lovin the new pics "

Trying it on tonight and get told by the kids am too fat for it did I not see the pics on the packet thanks I adjusted the lighting and they look ok

DUBLIN

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast I get him to drive jus hate been in a car hungover do be in a state haha lovin the new pics

Trying it on tonight and get told by the kids am too fat for it did I not see the pics on the packet thanks I adjusted the lighting and they look ok "

haha kids are fuckers mine say shit like that to me all the time my skirt is bloody tiny arse out all over the place on Saturday haha

I'm being brought there n back in case my car blows up lol. So I'll prob be out cold as long as I don't wake up in Belfast I get him to drive jus hate been in a car hungover do be in a state haha lovin the new pics

Trying it on tonight and get told by the kids am too fat for it did I not see the pics on the packet thanks I adjusted the lighting and they look ok haha kids are fuckers mine say shit like that to me all the time my skirt is bloody tiny arse out all over the place on Saturday haha"

yup I'm getting called Nicky minage and bubble but lmao

DUBLIN

Trying it on tonight and get told by the kids am too fat for it did I not see the pics on the packet thanks I adjusted the lighting and they look ok haha kids are fuckers mine say shit like that to me all the time my skirt is bloody tiny arse out all over the place on Saturday haha yup I'm getting called Nicky minage and bubble but lmao "

haha is a nice ass in all fairness

arklow

How many sleeps?

2 more sleeps can't wait soooo sexsited

"2 more sleeps can't wait soooo sexsited "

Lurve ur skool uniform

Think I am going to be missing out

Gutted

"2 more sleeps can't wait soooo sexsited

Lurve ur skool uniform "

Thanks misses Penneys best just delighted it fits

arklow

Lurve ur skool uniform

Thanks misses Penneys best just delighted it fits "

Penis always fits

Lurve ur skool uniform

Penis always fits "

Always find a good home for Penis lol

By *appyappyMan  over a year ago

skelmersdale

who is coming to my diving lessons lol

"who is coming to my diving lessons lol"
so afraid to ask

Malahide & Waterford

"who is coming to my diving lessons lol"

Muff is a bit far away in Donegal ...

I have been told I have great potential if I work hard this term and not be lead astray ,,

so I intend to work very hard and definitely be lead astray

"who is coming to my diving lessons lol

Muff is a bit far away in Donegal ...

"

There's a muff in Cavan too

arklow

Lurve ur skool uniform

Penis always fits

Always find a good home for Penis lol "

Not long left can't wait whoop whoop an think teachers pet so I will I'm ratting ya all lol

DUBLIN

"Not long left can't wait whoop whoop an think teachers pet so I will I'm ratting ya all lol"
nobody likes teachers pet so watch ur back

By *hristian GingerMan  over a year ago

Th'on place over yonder

"Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books Jesus I use to hate wen my Ma did that to my books everyone use hav brown paper and I got big flowery crappy stuff haha"

I used comics for mine, had the best covered books in school lol

DUBLIN

"Anyone got any spare wallpaper to cover my books Jesus I use to hate wen my Ma did that to my books everyone use hav brown paper and I got big flowery crappy stuff haha

I used comics for mine, had the best covered books in school lol"

well we all can't be that fancy haha

I used comics for mine, had the best covered books in school lol well we all can't be that fancy haha"

Show off lol

DUBLIN

I used comics for mine, had the best covered books in school lol well we all can't be that fancy haha

Show off lol "

cheek of him haha

Malahide & Waterford

I used comics for mine, had the best covered books in school lol well we all can't be that fancy haha

Show off lol cheek of him haha"

I liked mine covered in plastic... A bit like some of the women I know....

DUBLIN

Show off lol cheek of him haha

I liked mine covered in plastic... A bit like some of the women I know....

"

I'd love a bitta plastic done to me haha

Show off lol cheek of him haha"

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks?

DUBLIN

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks?"

not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks? not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha"

Jesus Ash that's some outfit

DUBLIN

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks? not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha

Jesus Ash that's some outfit "

will look better on the floor after u rip it off haha

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks? not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha"

you sound too like me God love the house

DUBLIN

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks? not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha you sound too like me God love the house "

haha I do be shouting at stuff get outta me way haha

Swit swoo I like it u get the socks? not yet no I hav nice black ones somewhere I jus can't find them I don't wanna go shopping again so the house is getting upended haha

Jesus Ash that's some outfit will look better on the floor after u rip it off haha"

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it

DUBLIN

Jesus Ash that's some outfit will look better on the floor after u rip it off haha

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it "

haha my ass is hanging out of it need to try find big frilly knickers or something haha

Jesus Ash that's some outfit will look better on the floor after u rip it off haha

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it haha my ass is hanging out of it need to try find big frilly knickers or something haha "

Why bother.... They won't be long on ya either

By *icketyupWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it haha my ass is hanging out of it need to try find big frilly knickers or something haha "

No no no no no!! Pleeeease don't find frilly knickers, I'm sure it looks amazing as it is

DUBLIN

Ok ok no frilly knickers Yas filth bags haha

dublin

"Ok ok no frilly knickers Yas filth bags haha "

You wouldn't have it any other way

DUBLIN

"Ok ok no frilly knickers Yas filth bags haha

You wouldn't have it any other way "

haha that's so true Friday really needs to hurry up plus I get to meet u that's been a long time coming haha

dublin

You wouldn't have it any other way haha that's so true Friday really needs to hurry up plus I get to meet u that's been a long time coming haha "

Haha that is very true Buuut only two more sleeps and it will most definitely be worth the wait

DUBLIN

You wouldn't have it any other way haha that's so true Friday really needs to hurry up plus I get to meet u that's been a long time coming haha

Haha that is very true Buuut only two more sleeps and it will most definitely be worth the wait "

haha I have no doubt it will

dublin

You wouldn't have it any other way haha that's so true Friday really needs to hurry up plus I get to meet u that's been a long time coming haha

Haha that is very true Buuut only two more sleeps and it will most definitely be worth the wait haha I have no doubt it will "

Even if I'm not sure what I've let myself in for

DUBLIN

Haha that is very true Buuut only two more sleeps and it will most definitely be worth the wait haha I have no doubt it will

Even if I'm not sure what I've let myself in for "

haha don't believe anything anyone says about me it's all lies haha

arklow

Now now Ash.One question.

Since when you wear knickers?

DUBLIN

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it haha my ass is hanging out of it need to try find big frilly knickers or something haha

Now now Ash.One question.

Since when you wear knickers? "

haha taught it would be fun to try something different haha

arklow

Come to us that some members are contacting the members that are coming to the weekend saying they are on the list..bla bla bla.

We want to say that no members was add to the list sent to everyone yesterday.So if you dont see there names on it they are not coming.

DUBLIN

"Come to us that some members are contacting the members that are coming to the weekend saying they are on the list..bla bla bla.

We want to say that no members was add to the list sent to everyone yesterday.So if you dont see there names on it they are not coming.

"

ye I got that aswel they wer told to go and shite asked for a face pic to see what I looked like saps haha

dublin

Haha that is very true Buuut only two more sleeps and it will most definitely be worth the wait haha I have no doubt it will

Even if I'm not sure what I've let myself in for haha don't believe anything anyone says about me it's all lies haha "

Haha I think I can deal with your madness that's grand I just mean in general, me bein the lil That I am

DUBLIN

Even if I'm not sure what I've let myself in for haha don't believe anything anyone says about me it's all lies haha

Haha I think I can deal with your madness that's grand I just mean in general, me bein the lil That I am "

u an ? Hahahaha u can't fool a fool missy haha

dublin

Even if I'm not sure what I've let myself in for haha don't believe anything anyone says about me it's all lies haha

Haha I think I can deal with your madness that's grand I just mean in general, me bein the lil That I am u an ? Hahahaha u can't fool a fool missy haha"

Wait'll ya see I'll probably be sitting in the corner quietly

Well that won't take long cos there's nowt to it haha my ass is hanging out of it need to try find big frilly knickers or something haha

Why bother.... They won't be long on ya either "

DUBLIN

Haha I think I can deal with your madness that's grand I just mean in general, me bein the lil That I am u an ? Hahahaha u can't fool a fool missy haha

Wait'll ya see I'll probably be sitting in the corner quietly "

nobody is aloud sit quietly that's wen I get giddy haha

dublin

Haha I think I can deal with your madness that's grand I just mean in general, me bein the lil That I am u an ? Hahahaha u can't fool a fool missy haha

Wait'll ya see I'll probably be sitting in the corner quietly nobody is aloud sit quietly that's wen I get giddy haha "

I never said there wouldn't be a reason for me bein quiet

Haha I never shut up in general so it's grand

DUBLIN

Wait'll ya see I'll probably be sitting in the corner quietly nobody is aloud sit quietly that's wen I get giddy haha

Haha I never shut up in general so it's grand "

hahaha I like ur thinking

Wait'll ya see I'll probably be sitting in the corner quietly nobody is aloud sit quietly that's wen I get giddy haha

Haha I never shut up in general so it's grand "

You'll be amongst the rest of the angels on Fab so I'm sure you'll be grand

DUBLIN

You'll be amongst the rest of the angels on Fab so I'm sure you'll be grand "

u are defo not an angel smoking area in the venue that's all I'm saying haha

dublin

Haha I never shut up in general so it's grand hahaha I like ur thinking "

I have good ideas sometimes

You'll be amongst the rest of the angels on Fab so I'm sure you'll be grand u are defo not an angel smoking area in the venue that's all I'm saying haha "

'Twasnt me

DUBLIN

Haha I never shut up in general so it's grand hahaha I like ur thinking

I have good ideas sometimes "

u can show me some on Friday haha

DUBLIN

You'll be amongst the rest of the angels on Fab so I'm sure you'll be grand u are defo not an angel smoking area in the venue that's all I'm saying haha

'Twasnt me "

haha ok I must look around for that sexy blonde so haha

dublin

I have good ideas sometimes u can show me some on Friday haha"

I think I might just

Oooooooh on a completely different side note, did ya see that drink version of spin the bottle?!

DUBLIN

I have good ideas sometimes u can show me some on Friday haha

I think I might just

Oooooooh on a completely different side note, did ya see that drink version of spin the bottle?! "

haha I didn't no wer is it I'll get it for the laugh

dublin

I think I might just

Oooooooh on a completely different side note, did ya see that drink version of spin the bottle?! haha I didn't no wer is it I'll get it for the laugh "

My mate sent me a picture of it. It's literally a bottle in the middle of a table surrounded by glasses of a load of different shots and whatever it lands on you've gotta drink!!

DUBLIN

I think I might just

Oooooooh on a completely different side note, did ya see that drink version of spin the bottle?! haha I didn't no wer is it I'll get it for the laugh

My mate sent me a picture of it. It's literally a bottle in the middle of a table surrounded by glasses of a load of different shots and whatever it lands on you've gotta drink!! "

oh Jesus maybe that's not such a good idea haha

Don't encourage her ffs

dublin

Mwhahaha!! Let's be honest, it'd be fun!! Great way to do pre-drinks

Jeez it took me forever to read all that

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

Do we bring our shot glass chess board... For the chess club members use of course..

skelmersdale

I am the new boy in school and I will be shy and quiet and out of my depth so please don't pick on me

DUBLIN

"I am the new boy in school and I will be shy and quiet and out of my depth so please don't pick on me "
pick on u? Man up ffs hahaha

DUBLIN

"Don't encourage her ffs "
Hahaha see u no me to well already haha

"Don't encourage her ffs Hahaha see u no me to well already haha"

Aye, and the wilder you are the wilder i will be

If we start the weekend with shots we will be fecked

DUBLIN

"Don't encourage her ffs Hahaha see u no me to well already haha

If we start the weekend with shots we will be fecked "

haha exactly shots and me don't mix unless it's jäger bombs id be out cold by 8 and that's no fun I don't wanna sleep haha

If we start the weekend with shots we will be fecked haha exactly shots and me don't mix unless it's jäger bombs id be out cold by 8 and that's no fun I don't wanna sleep haha "

The only shots you're getting are berocca shots so or caffeine

DUBLIN

If we start the weekend with shots we will be fecked haha exactly shots and me don't mix unless it's jäger bombs id be out cold by 8 and that's no fun I don't wanna sleep haha

The only shots you're getting are berocca shots so or caffeine "

haha I'm giddy enough without caffeine I'd be running around like a lunatic haha

If we start the weekend with shots we will be fecked haha exactly shots and me don't mix unless it's jäger bombs id be out cold by 8 and that's no fun I don't wanna sleep haha

The only shots you're getting are berocca shots so or caffeine haha I'm giddy enough without caffeine I'd be running around like a lunatic haha "

That's what I'm hoping - i think it might be highly entertaining

I'll slip you a couple of pro plus and stand back n watch the carnage

DUBLIN

The only shots you're getting are berocca shots so or caffeine haha I'm giddy enough without caffeine I'd be running around like a lunatic haha

I'll slip you a couple of pro plus and stand back n watch the carnage "

hahaha oh god can we go now haha

Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive

skelmersdale

"I am the new boy in school and I will be shy and quiet and out of my depth so please don't pick on me pick on u? Man up ffs hahaha"

lol miss carr will tell you I need to be brought out of my shell , I might have to bring my catapult and be naughty then

DUBLIN

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive "
ur gettin it bad me haha

DUBLIN

"I am the new boy in school and I will be shy and quiet and out of my depth so please don't pick on me pick on u? Man up ffs hahaha

lol miss carr will tell you I need to be brought out of my shell , I might have to bring my catapult and be naughty then "

don't worry I'm very good at getting people out of there shell haha

skelmersdale

"I am the new boy in school and I will be shy and quiet and out of my depth so please don't pick on me pick on u? Man up ffs hahaha

lol miss carr will tell you I need to be brought out of my shell , I might have to bring my catapult and be naughty then don't worry I'm very good at getting people out of there shell haha"

ohh I cant wait to meet then

dublin

The only shots you're getting are berocca shots so or caffeine haha I'm giddy enough without caffeine I'd be running around like a lunatic haha

I'll slip you a couple of pro plus and stand back n watch the carnage hahaha oh god can we go now haha "

Ah jaysis lads pro plus and berocca mix is even worse than shots.... I like your thinking though Geordie

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha"
hahaha ya wha?

DUBLIN

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? "
I like wen u get confused haha

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha"
you love confuzzling me

DUBLIN

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me "
haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha "
hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner

lol miss carr will tell you I need to be brought out of my shell , I might have to bring my catapult and be naughty then "

Lol even when your quiet your in trouble

Galway

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner "

The muzzle might be handy to muffle you when Geordie hands Giggles the cane

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner

The muzzle might be handy to muffle you when Geordie hands Giggles the cane "

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner "
lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol

Galway

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol "

Please say its a strap on

Malahide & Waterford

lol miss carr will tell you I need to be brought out of my shell , I might have to bring my catapult and be naughty then don't worry I'm very good at getting people out of there shell haha"

Nuts.....

"Not long left can't wait whoop whoop an think teachers pet so I will I'm ratting ya all lol nobody likes teachers pet so watch ur back "

Oh I will be watching out for you

This week is taking forever hurry up fri lol

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol

Please say its a strap on "

you like sucking ?

Bangor

"This week is taking forever hurry up fri lol "
I don't know about u huns, but I'm down to hours n mins now!!!!

DUBLIN

"Not long left can't wait whoop whoop an think teachers pet so I will I'm ratting ya all lol nobody likes teachers pet so watch ur back

Oh I will be watching out for you"

I'm sure u won't have to watch for long jus look for the one everyone's shaking there head at and sayin ffs haha

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner

The muzzle might be handy to muffle you when Geordie hands Giggles the cane

"

I doubt that

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol "
I hope you do

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol I hope you do "

DUBLIN

Are people gonna wear something funky on the Friday night?

"Are people gonna wear something funky on the Friday night? "

Define funky

"Are people gonna wear something funky on the Friday night? "

Onsies lol

arklow

"Are people gonna wear something funky on the Friday night?

Define funky "

She means if they gonna be naked

DUBLIN

Haha no like dressing up sexy and that or dresses or jus track pants haha

Malahide & Waterford

"Haha no like dressing up sexy and that or dresses or jus track pants haha"

Tracksuits/pants.... Gym sessions... Who's gonna be the PE teacher?

Malahide & Waterford

"Are people gonna wear something funky on the Friday night?

Define funky "

70's style... Starsky & Hutch.....

Think I'll wear a dress x

DUBLIN

"Haha no like dressing up sexy and that or dresses or jus track pants haha

Think I'll wear a dress x"

yay I wanted to but didn't wanna be the only ejit haha

Think I'll wear a dress x yay I wanted to but didn't wanna be the only ejit haha "

Ok dress code Dresses Fri night

Haha either way ash you won't be long clothed

"Haha keep some for me il need it for when I arrive ur gettin it bad me haha hahaha ya wha? I like wen u get confused haha you love confuzzling me haha muzzling confuzzling same difference haha hahaha il be muzzling myself in the corner lol I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy lol I hope you do "
Oh missy

DUBLIN

Think I'll wear a dress x yay I wanted to but didn't wanna be the only ejit haha

Ok dress code Dresses Fri night "

whore dresses now haha

Think I'll wear a dress x yay I wanted to but didn't wanna be the only ejit haha

Hmm... if all girls have to wear dresses than guys must too!!!

DUBLIN

"Haha either way ash you won't be long clothed "
that's the plan haha

Hmm... if all girls have to wear dresses than guys must too!!! "

All guys must be naked with a smile

I don't have dress

So it mean I go in guy list and wear only smile?! :D

DUBLIN

All guys must be naked with a smile "

great idea

Ok dress code Dresses Fri night whore dresses now haha "

Hankies ya mean lol FFs

DUBLIN

"I don't have dress

So it mean I go in guy list and wear only smile?! :D"

please do haha

"I don't have dress

So it mean I go in guy list and wear only smile?! :D"

I won't mind

DUBLIN

Ok dress code Dresses Fri night whore dresses now haha

Hankies ya mean lol FFs "

can cover ur bits haha

Malahide & Waterford

Hmm... if all girls have to wear dresses than guys must too!!! "

Are u gonna give me a loan of yours then ?

Sexy bed wear!!!

"I don't have dress

So it mean I go in guy list and wear only smile?! :D please do haha "

I dont wanna kill you on first night from laughing :P So will try get something:D

Malahide & Waterford

All guys must be naked with a smile great idea "

CFNM theme eh!

DUBLIN

"I don't have dress

So it mean I go in guy list and wear only smile?! :D please do haha

I dont wanna kill you on first night from laughing :P So will try get something:D"

highly doubt I'd be laughing at ya now might hump ur leg a small bit haha

All guys must be naked with a smile great idea

CFNM theme eh!"

Cfnm!!?

"Haha either way ash you won't be long clothed that's the plan haha"
ya don't say

dublin

Ah jaysis does this mean I need to try find somethin for Friday night too?!

DUBLIN

Ah jaysis does this mean I need to try find somethin for Friday night too?! "

no jus wear anything ya nut jus as little as possible haha

dublin

Ah jaysis does this mean I need to try find somethin for Friday night too?! no jus wear anything ya nut jus as little as possible haha "

Oh god the wardrobe is gonna be ripped apart again tomorrow

DUBLIN

Ah jaysis does this mean I need to try find somethin for Friday night too?! no jus wear anything ya nut jus as little as possible haha

Oh god the wardrobe is gonna be ripped apart again tomorrow "

haha Im gonna be the same

Ah jaysis does this mean I need to try find somethin for Friday night too?! "

I don't have time to shop for anything else so if I wear

Nothing but heels on Friday nite so be it lol!!!

DUBLIN

Nothing but heels on Friday nite so be it lol!!! "

haha best way rose

Nothing but heels on Friday nite so be it lol!!! haha best way rose "

Pmsl I don't have any choice, aint doing any more clothes shopping for the weekend, just food shopping!! I'll be cooking & baking on Thursday afternoon!!

DUBLIN

Nothing but heels on Friday nite so be it lol!!! haha best way rose

Pmsl I don't have any choice, aint doing any more clothes shopping for the weekend, just food shopping!! I'll be cooking & baking on Thursday afternoon!!"

oh what ya baking?

dublin

Nothing but heels on Friday nite so be it lol!!! "

That's okay rose, yas will be lucky if I don't just wear what's in my profile pic

That's okay rose, yas will be lucky if I don't just wear what's in my profile pic "

Nothing wrong with it

That's okay rose, yas will be lucky if I don't just wear what's in my profile pic "

Sure why not lol!!!

That's okay rose, yas will be lucky if I don't just wear what's in my profile pic

Nothing wrong with it "

1 SLEEP !!!! Everyone has to give me a big kiss and hug when ye see me - I dont know anyone so might be shy ... Squeezing my ass whilst hugging is totally allowed lol ... Thats my icebreaker sorted

Bangor

"1 SLEEP !!!! Everyone has to give me a big kiss and hug when ye see me - I dont know anyone so might be shy ... Squeezing my ass whilst hugging is totally allowed lol ... Thats my icebreaker sorted "

Oooooh it jus so happens im a professional ass squeezer Miss Clover now if theres any tit squeezers among them, im ur gal

arklow

Hi everyone.

Hope all ready for a great weekend.

Just a note for everyone going as is road works from Galway to the property with delays that they can go from 20 to 40 min.So put that in your mind when you go.

DUBLIN

"Hi everyone.

Just a note for everyone going as is road works from Galway to the property with delays that they can go from 20 to 40 min.So put that in your mind when you go. "

are the roads bad going in there his car is really low he's gone to get it highered a small bit jus incase

[Removed by poster at 27/08/15 12:53:05]

"Hi everyone.

Just a note for everyone going as is road works from Galway to the property with delays that they can go from 20 to 40 min.So put that in your mind when you go. are the roads bad going in there his car is really low he's gone to get it highered a small bit jus incase "

1st world problems.

DUBLIN

"Hi everyone.

Just a note for everyone going as is road works from Galway to the property with delays that they can go from 20 to 40 min.So put that in your mind when you go. are the roads bad going in there his car is really low he's gone to get it highered a small bit jus incase

1st world problems.

"

if u knew what he was like with his car it is his 1st world problem haha

"Hi everyone.

Just a note for everyone going as is road works from Galway to the property with delays that they can go from 20 to 40 min.So put that in your mind when you go. "

And Ash - don't be flashing the workmen