FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies frist time

Newbies frist time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey!! Ive been on this a while now and as everyone nos theres no sympathy for newbies.... Harsh harsh world, anyone out there intrested in giving this newbie his frist meet (women only)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey!! Ive been on this a while now and as everyone nos theres no sympathy for newbies.... Harsh harsh world, anyone out there intrested in giving this newbie his frist meet (women only)"

Try by making your profile more interesting ie pics no one wants to talk to a blank profile

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive tryed everything!! Had pics up still get the same shite oh ur a newbie, yess u get a lot of lads askin to blow ya off but i dnt swing that way, ive private pics just for the simple reason i dont want to be walking down the street and someone whos been on my profile looking seeing me and blabing to whoever there with, im just private so are a lot on this

Here's the craic......... everyone has been or IS a newbie. Users on this site have every right, for their own safety, not to liase with new users and just be in contact with people they know. I think too much of an issue is made of the "newbie" and "single male" thing. Its a swingers site. If they want to they'll find you. In the meantime just go with the flow. Use the forums, make your profile interesting, enjoy the site and i'm sure you'll have success.

Amen

"Ive tryed everything!! Had pics up still get the same shite oh ur a newbie, yess u get a lot of lads askin to blow ya off but i dnt swing that way, ive private pics just for the simple reason i dont want to be walking down the street and someone whos been on my profile looking seeing me and blabing to whoever there with, im just private so are a lot on this"

Don't put face pics up !!!

» Add a new message to this topic