FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What do u do?

What do u do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyTippcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nearby

OK ur caught up in some really hot passionate sex

Next thing the doorbell rings, its a family member and they know ur home.

Do u stop, jump up, get dressed and rush to let them in or do u finish what ur sooo totally enjoying and hope they go away?

Tina

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK ur caught up in some really hot passionate sex

Do u stop, jump up, get dressed and rush to let them in or do u finish what ur sooo totally enjoying and hope they go away?

Tina "

There's no stopping me! They can knock away at the door all they want. I ain't stopping for nobody, unless they're on my fab friends list!

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I do what I'm doing and tell them to fuck off and call back later haha

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Tina "

I ring them and explain that I think I caught the ebola virus and for their own good it's best they leave immediataly for their own safety (till i get it checked out).... but could they run to the shop for 20 silk cut purple and a packet of tayto first and shove them in the letter box....

Nearby

Thanks, I knew I wasn't on my own in my thought process

But no, Niall feels guilty and goes to let them in

It so better be made up to me later

Tina

Nearby

Tina

I ring them and explain that I think I caught the ebola virus and for their own good it's best they leave immediataly for their own safety (till i get it checked out).... but could they run to the shop for 20 silk cut purple and a packet of tayto first and shove them in the letter box.... "

Now that's sound advice

Nearby

"I do what I'm doing and tell them to fuck off and call back later haha "

Let them in , let them watch / join in hold th camera u decide lol

Nearby

Tina

There's no stopping me! They can knock away at the door all they want. I ain't stopping for nobody, unless they're on my fab friends list! "

Yea but they could just join in and add to the fun

It is a sad state of affairs. The unfortunate thing is. We are all to blame. Can any one of us honestly look into the mirror, ask ourselves, "have you done enough?" Then answer yes! I don't think any of us can. Until we do as individuals, then this will continue.

Daughter was at the door, Jumped out of bed tried to put my pjs on an fell on my shoulder resulting in a dislocated collar bone wish now I had of told her to come back later lol

Nearby

"Daughter was at the door, Jumped out of bed tried to put my pjs on an fell on my shoulder resulting in a dislocated collar bone wish now I had of told her to come back later lol "

Ouch!!!!

That's a bang u won't forget for a while

Tina

By *unsterStagMan  over a year ago

Limerick

If I can hear the door bell through the orgasmic screams I would have to stop and question what's going wrong

Oops wrong thread!! Lol

Nearby

"If I can hear the door bell through the orgasmic screams I would have to stop and question what's going wrong "

I couldn't scream. Too many passers by,(nosey fookers) where we live

Nearby

"Oops wrong thread!! Lol"

I was worried there for a sec

"Oops wrong thread!! Lol

I was worried there for a sec "

Sorry Tina lol

"Daughter was at the door, Jumped out of bed tried to put my pjs on an fell on my shoulder resulting in a dislocated collar bone wish now I had of told her to come back later lol

Ouch!!!!

That's a bang u won't forget for a while

Tina "

Don't I know it still in agony

Nearby

"Oops wrong thread!! Lol

Sorry Tina lol "

Hmmmm I might forgive u

But then again it might cost u

"Oops wrong thread!! Lol

Sorry Tina lol

Hmmmm I might forgive u

But then again it might cost u "

It's totally unserstand. I will of course be willing to do what you'd like me to, to make it up to you fully

Dating a girl from limerick once ended up one weekend down at hers anyway,her mother called at the front door wouldnt go away ended up looking through the front window saw me half naked i must of made a goid recovery impression cause i was invited for dinner the following day lol.

Nearby

"Dating a girl from limerick once ended up one weekend down at hers anyway,her mother called at the front door wouldnt go away ended up looking through the front window saw me half naked i must of made a goid recovery impression cause i was invited for dinner the following day lol. "

What half of I was naked???

Might explain the invite to dinner

Tina

Nearby

"Dating a girl from limerick once ended up one weekend down at hers anyway,her mother called at the front door wouldnt go away ended up looking through the front window saw me half naked i must of made a goid recovery impression cause i was invited for dinner the following day lol.

Tina "

Of u I meant, fookin predictive text

"Dating a girl from limerick once ended up one weekend down at hers anyway,her mother called at the front door wouldnt go away ended up looking through the front window saw me half naked i must of made a goid recovery impression cause i was invited for dinner the following day lol.

Tina

Of u I meant, fookin predictive text "

top half lol. i was stripped to me boxers.

Nearby

"Oops wrong thread!! Lol

Sorry Tina lol

Hmmmm I might forgive u

But then again it might cost u

It's totally unserstand. I will of course be willing to do what you'd like me to, to make it up to you fully "

Mmmm I may just hold u to that

Oh I may get my thinking cap on

Nearby

Tina

top half lol. i was stripped to me boxers. "

Did she feck off after the invite and let u finish??

Tina

Did she feck off after the invite and let u finish?? "

no she fecking didnt stayed half the evening for tae.

Nearby

Tina

Did she feck off after the invite and let u finish??

no she fecking didnt stayed half the evening for tae."

Ooooohh raging

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I learned my lesson the hard way.

A couple of years ago Myself and Mr Mcjoy were enjoying a little afternoon delight when the doorbell rang..... Without missing a beat we ignored it and continued.

A moment or two later the doorbell rang again .... And we stuck true to our goal and continued with our fun.

After a few more minutes the doorbell went again, this time the person meant business. I can only assume that the two cars in the driveway and the screaming coming from my bedroom window (which is beside the front door) were enough indication that we were home.

Annoyed at this point I dismounted and went to answer the door. I was in quite a dishevelled state and trying to pull clothes on when I opened the front door only to see a strange man standing there looking rather irritated.

After sizing each other up for a few seconds he spoke first ..... 'Good afternoon madam I am the TV license inspector..........'

Moral of my story, if you are enjoying being fucked where you are, stay there because you run the risk of being fucked- and not in the good way, once you answer the door.

Miss Mcjoy

"I learned my lesson the hard way.

A couple of years ago Myself and Mr Mcjoy were enjoying a little afternoon delight when the doorbell rang..... Without missing a beat we ignored it and continued.

A moment or two later the doorbell rang again .... And we stuck true to our goal and continued with our fun.

After a few more minutes the doorbell went again, this time the person meant business. I can only assume that the two cars in the driveway and the screaming coming from my bedroom window (which is beside the front door) were enough indication that we were home.

Annoyed at this point I dismounted and went to answer the door. I was in quite a dishevelled state and trying to pull clothes on when I opened the front door only to see a strange man standing there looking rather irritated.

After sizing each other up for a few seconds he spoke first ..... 'Good afternoon madam I am the TV license inspector..........'

Moral of my story, if you are enjoying being fucked where you are, stay there because you run the risk of being fucked- and not in the good way, once you answer the door.

Miss Mcjoy

"

Lmfao oh I love it should've given him an eyeful and told him hows not a good time. Lol

Galway

Miss Mcjoy

Lmfao oh I love it should've given him an eyeful and told him hows not a good time. Lol"

Haha is it ever a good time for him to call

Miss Mcjoy

Nearby

Miss Mcjoy

"

Pmsl oh now that has to be the best ever

I'm sorry Miss Mcjoy but I'm nearly wetting myself over u

Tina

Galway

Miss Mcjoy

Tina "

Haha I'm glad my woes are of some amusement to you hahaha

All I can think of is, you wet over me now though

Miss Mcjoy

Nearby

Miss Mcjoy

Tina

Miss Mcjoy "

Now u have me thinking too

Naughty

Miss Mcjoy

Tina

Miss Mcjoy

Now u have me thinking too

Naughty "

.we're all thinking

Galway

Haha I bet!!! Lots of naughty thoughts here last night thanks to the lovely Tina

Miss Mcjoy

Always put on a dressing gown. Always spray some Deo as I'm descending the stairs & always say "I was just about to run a bath".

you can have fun 24/7 if you want, family or good friends number one to me, one day you might need them, id answer the door,

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

Miss Mcjoy

"

The moral of the story is actually that you should have an unlicensed TV in the house at all times to answer the door. I'd like to have seen his face if I'd greeted him!

Galway

Miss Mcjoy

The moral of the story is actually that you should have an unlicensed TV in the house at all times to answer the door. I'd like to have seen his face if I'd greeted him!"

Well I definitely learned my lesson and he won't be needing to call here again

Miss Mcjoy

» Add a new message to this topic