FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > people ignoring mail.

people ignoring mail.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sick as is others of people ignoring mail.

people take the time to think up somthing nice or humourous or whatever to start contact and it gets ignored and or deleted without even being read.

is it too much to ask for people to reply even if it is to say no thanks.

ive been chatting to another fabber who said they got a message saying not their type lol how anyone can tell this before chatting os beyond me.

Big question is should people start like i have blocking those who ignore mail that way eventually they will be left with virtually no one to choose from.

Only reason i suggest this is because it worked on another site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always answer mails its rude not to

Unfortunately that's what its like on here all the time . Fab rules as far as I know are no reply not interested

The fact that the ratio on here for men to woman is mental so for every nice mail you send that woman could have gotten 200 of the same that day and can't possibly answer all ! All I can say is keep trying x

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I do think it's pretty rude to completely ignore someone who has made an effort to get in touch. I reply to all mail, even when it is to say no thanks.

But I'm guessing that some profiles are dealing with a huge quantity of mail and just can't get back to everyone........

Miss Mcjoy

Some of the best ones are people complaining that they are horny and the site is boring. So you send a message and its ignored lol

There is no point answering all mail when u send a polite no thanks they send u on more mail so whats the point just going around in circles

[Removed by poster at 28/08/15 14:02:21]

How do people know its going to lead to another message.

i also understand females get loads of messages but if it is message read showing then no excuse.

any time anyone has replied to me to say not interested or no thanks. Thats fine its enough for me.

even if they havnt seen me thats always a good one lol

We used to reply to everything, but we got sick of the rude responses and abuse we got sometimes when we declined.

As per the site rules, no response is a no thanks.

Don't take it personally, move on.

"There is no point answering all mail when u send a polite no thanks they send u on more mail so whats the point just going around in circles "

And sometimes a polite 'no thanks' just gets you an abusive response, so it's less traumatic to not reply

Maybe for u its enough but i know theres plenty of other guys just wont give up so rock and a hard place

"There is no point answering all mail when u send a polite no thanks they send u on more mail so whats the point just going around in circles

And sometimes a polite 'no thanks' just gets you an abusive response, so it's less traumatic to not reply "

Oh ye i love when they send a mail back saying ah your fat any way lol

"Unfortunately that's what its like on here all the time . Fab rules as far as I know are no reply not interested

The fact that the ratio on here for men to woman is mental so for every nice mail you send that woman could have gotten 200 of the same that day and can't possibly answer all ! All I can say is keep trying x"

Im not talking about just women not replying men do it to women to as do couples.

fabs rule for no reply not interested is daft how can anyone tell if they are interested or not from a profile and messages.

ive chatted to people thinking they where a bit weird to start with but as it went on they turned out brilliant people.

"Maybe for u its enough but i know theres plenty of other guys just wont give up so rock and a hard place "

surely after a response hit block to stop constant messages.

"Maybe for u its enough but i know theres plenty of other guys just wont give up so rock and a hard place

"

From that 1 user yes. What about to 100 other people you just declined. There is only so much abuse you can take.

"We used to reply to everything, but we got sick of the rude responses and abuse we got sometimes when we declined.

As per the site rules, no response is a no thanks.

Don't take it personally, move on. "

Same here b&h but its also on our profile but I don't think many guys read it ,as if the did they wouldn't be anoyed as it says not interested in single guys. If we want a single guy we will look for one and read their profile to see if there interested and have similar interests and take it from there and won't take offence if there isn't a reply. Move on as they say!!!!

"Unfortunately that's what its like on here all the time . Fab rules as far as I know are no reply not interested

The fact that the ratio on here for men to woman is mental so for every nice mail you send that woman could have gotten 200 of the same that day and can't possibly answer all ! All I can say is keep trying x

Im not talking about just women not replying men do it to women to as do couples.

fabs rule for no reply not interested is daft how can anyone tell if they are interested or not from a profile and messages.

ive chatted to people thinking they where a bit weird to start with but as it went on they turned out brilliant people."

But if we struck up a conversation with everyone even if we thought they sounded a bit weird then those 100 relies we just sent would turn into 100 responses which needed responding to, alongside the other 100 new messages that came in. It's impossible. It'd be a full time job.

I'm sick of people not bothering to read my profile. Fab is unlikely to change, people won't reply to mail, people can't be arsed reading profiles. Nature of the site. Just build a bridge...

"I'm sick of people not bothering to read my profile. Fab is unlikely to change, people won't reply to mail, people can't be arsed reading profiles. Nature of the site. Just build a bridge..."

"Maybe for u its enough but i know theres plenty of other guys just wont give up so rock and a hard place

"

And then the threads would be titled....

"WTF, People blocking after mailing!"

Best to just put your cock away, zip yourself up and move on...

"I'm sick of people not bothering to read my profile. Fab is unlikely to change, people won't reply to mail, people can't be arsed reading profiles. Nature of the site. Just build a bridge..."

i get over it im only saying. My way of getting over it is by blocking. The way i see it is if they arnt bothered to even read or reply to mail then i wont bother them again. I would rather have less people i can see but know i can chat to them or meet them.

ive chatted to people thinking they where a bit weird to start with but as it went on they turned out brilliant people.

But if we struck up a conversation with everyone even if we thought they sounded a bit weird then those 100 relies we just sent would turn into 100 responses which needed responding to, alongside the other 100 new messages that came in. It's impossible. It'd be a full time job. "

It sounds like the pair of ye need a full time receptionist to get through these messages lol.. That's what ye get for being so fit lol

"I'm sick of people not bothering to read my profile. Fab is unlikely to change, people won't reply to mail, people can't be arsed reading profiles. Nature of the site. Just build a bridge...

i get over it im only saying. My way of getting over it is by blocking. The way i see it is if they arnt bothered to even read or reply to mail then i wont bother them again. I would rather have less people i can see but know i can chat to them or meet them."

Well great if that works for you, I'm just pointing out its never going to change I'm afraid.

yes reading profiles..

lion has experienced some just dont indulge in the reading culture ...

"Sick as is others of people ignoring mail.

people take the time to think up somthing nice or humourous or whatever to start contact and it gets ignored and or deleted without even being read.

ive been chatting to another fabber who said they got a message saying not their type lol how anyone can tell this before chatting os beyond me.

Big question is should people start like i have blocking those who ignore mail that way eventually they will be left with virtually no one to choose from.

Only reason i suggest this is because it worked on another site."

Thats fab it use to happen to me loads but i never blocked a bit immature to do so i chatted here to loads and started getting a response which is great ,start interacting on the forums and having a laugh yea mite get some luck.

"I'm sick of people not bothering to read my profile. Fab is unlikely to change, people won't reply to mail, people can't be arsed reading profiles. Nature of the site. Just build a bridge...

i get over it im only saying. My way of getting over it is by blocking. The way i see it is if they arnt bothered to even read or reply to mail then i wont bother them again. I would rather have less people i can see but know i can chat to them or meet them."

I think blocking is a bit harsh ?? I use the block button sparingly when I get abuse !

There has so many times at socials etc that I've been chatting to men and they have said I've mailed you 5 or 6 times ??!! Its not deliberate to ignore sometimes they msgs are just overlooked . there are few hundred msgs in my inbox now like the other woman & couples and I will hold my hands up and say they will probably be bulk deleted because I haven't the time to go through them !!

Answer most mails. The ones I don't answer are the ones kitty has struck up chatting. For example one in the box from a couple kitty has started chatting to. I won't answer it ill wait for kitty to. If you don't get an answer just move on and get over it. More to life then getting annoyed over fab.

By *.L.CMan  over a year ago

Kilmallock

Thats fab it use to happen to me loads but i never blocked a bit immature to do so i chatted here to loads and started getting a response which is great ,start interacting on the forums and having a laugh yea mite get some luck."

i have luck i get meets with regulars who intriduce me to others. Its the ignorance factor. Maybe im to soft but i couldnt ignore a message anyone sent me as they have taken time from their day to contact me.

"

I think blocking is a bit harsh ?? I use the block button sparingly when I get abuse !

There has so many times at socials etc that I've been chatting to men and they have said I've mailed you 5 or 6 times ??!! Its not deliberate to ignore sometimes they msgs are just overlooked . there are few hundred msgs in my inbox now like the other woman & couples and I will hold my hands up and say they will probably be bulk deleted because I haven't the time to go through them !! "

i dont think its harsh, it means i dont send them another message.

It says if someone has read a message or not so if they read it then they should at least reply.

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

Most of those are fake profiles. You dont have to be on here long to notice the trend. The real (meet verified) profiles get on with using the site as suits their needs.

Single men get few mails a month - largely from other men regardless of saying they are straight.

Couples for fems / couples get a few mails a week - largely from other couples or male chancers saying they are 'special'.

Single fems and couples-for-males get a few mails an hour.. Expecting them to reply to each and every one is ridiculous. They are here for what suits them, not to be a social secretary.

If you dont get a reply, move on. No crying in baseball.

"Most of those are fake profiles. You dont have to be on here long to notice the trend. The real (meet verified) profiles get on with using the site as suits their needs.

Single men get few mails a month - largely from other men regardless of saying they are straight.

Couples for fems / couples get a few mails a week - largely from other couples or male chancers saying they are 'special'.

Single fems and couples-for-males get a few mails an hour.. Expecting them to reply to each and every one is ridiculous. They are here for what suits them, not to be a social secretary.

If you dont get a reply, move on. No crying in baseball."

I answer some but not all, whether it's a yay or a nay. In particular those who lack the ability to read profiles and still send an email are wasting their own time. Whereby reading a profile first helps, as it indicates any mutual interests and saves time for both.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Most of those are fake profiles. You dont have to be on here long to notice the trend. The real (meet verified) profiles get on with using the site as suits their needs.

If you dont get a reply, move on. No crying in baseball."

If someone reads our full profile we know by the first message so if they can't be bothered taking the time we don't reply x

"There is no point answering all mail when u send a polite no thanks they send u on more mail so whats the point just going around in circles "

Hit it spot on there...

If someone puts in the effort we reply,unfortunately most don't..as far as not our type goes, we often say that if there's no physical attraction, we aren't here to emotionally connect with people, we wanna have fun with people we find attractive...

Unfortunately they dont owe you a reply because its there profile

If I were you I would delete every message in your sent folder then you wont know if they read or deleted it, so you can just keep saying to yourself "she probably has 90 other messages on top of mine so she will never get to mine" you'll feel a lot better about yourself..

No point in letting women that you dont even know on a internet power trip fuck with your head

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

"There is no point answering all mail when u send a polite no thanks they send u on more mail so whats the point just going around in circles

Hit it spot on there... "

But...but..... I'm SPECIAL!!

Here, let me argue you into having sex with your wife over another six emails.......

This

We usually reply and if a guy sends a face pic we definitely will. If they have gone to the trouble to send a nice message and pic why not? If someone gets annoying then we just don't bother

If you set out with no expectations of fab, you'll never be disappointed.

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

I would not worry about it.some get answered some don't that's the way it is.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I'm never abusive to anyone even got mails from guys saying fuck me n I just say no means no n if they keep annoying me I block them but have never blocked anyone on here

Someone didn't read my mail.why are swingers rude.where's this utopian lifestyle I crave ? Boo hoo

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

"Someone didn't read my mail.why are swingers rude.where's this utopian lifestyle I crave ? Boo hoo "
I wonder if I dropped you a mail I say you would answer lol

As long as you didn't ask anything already answered on our profile,probably.

That's our gripe with messages,and I'm sure others feel the same,folks not reading our profile and asking what is already there.

If someone can't be arsed to read a simple few lines on a profile,why should we furnish them with a response?

"As long as you didn't ask anything already answered on our profile,probably.

That's our gripe with messages,and I'm sure others feel the same,folks not reading our profile and asking what is already there.

If someone can't be arsed to read a simple few lines on a profile,why should we furnish them with a response?"

We get that a lot and we just delete and don't even bother responding.

ive chatted to people thinking they where a bit weird to start with but as it went on they turned out brilliant people."

I can tell you that if you messaged me and I read your profile, I'd delete instantly as I wouldn't be interested in anyone so aggressive!

I can tell you that if you messaged me and I read your profile, I'd delete instantly as I wouldn't be interested in anyone so aggressive!"

Ya jaysus that is one angry assed profile!!! He must have a hell of a lot of people blocked at this stage

Just get over it. Stop moaning and enjoy life. You will not everyone's cup of tea

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

a lot of valet points in the above mail ' I think it best to keep trying and it will happen' I mean the meets and parties' ' yes the ladies get a huge amount of mail and I believe they have been honest in there answers' keep trying like me and a star is born or will be

If they don't reply assume they sent this message in reply:

"Not interested. Thanks"

By *adgaggzMan  over a year ago

N'S

What annoys me is when people msg me then ignore my reply! A simple "sorry you're not quiet wat we were looking for is the least you could say if you msg someone first! And even more annoying when they just stop half way through conversation! Arghhhh and rant over

Thats fab it use to happen to me loads but i never blocked a bit immature to do so i chatted here to loads and started getting a response which is great ,start interacting on the forums and having a laugh yea mite get some luck.

i have luck i get meets with regulars who intriduce me to others. Its the ignorance factor. Maybe im to soft but i couldnt ignore a message anyone sent me as they have taken time from their day to contact me."

On a friday and saturday i get about 50 to 100 messages. I dont have time to reply no thanks to all of them. I sometimes reply with a polite no thanks if i have time but mostly just get abuse back. It's not ignorance that stops me replying, it's experience and lack of time.

i have luck i get meets with regulars who intriduce me to others. Its the ignorance factor. Maybe im to soft but i couldnt ignore a message anyone sent me as they have taken time from their day to contact me.

On a friday and saturday i get about 50 to 100 messages. I dont have time to reply no thanks to all of them. I sometimes reply with a polite no thanks if i have time but mostly just get abuse back. It's not ignorance that stops me replying, it's experience and lack of time."

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

We do reply to all mail but when the same guys keep mailing the same message every few weeks it does get tiresome and gets in the way of what we are on the site for

It's kinda simple really,,people use the site in different ways and that's just life so instead of letting it bug you and trying to whip up a mass protest against the people that you consider "rude","bad mannered" because they don't respond in a way that you don't like

Just chill and move on

Life and fab would be very boring if we all behaved the way

Sermon over now go forth and "multiply"

By *allfungent24Man  over a year ago

city

A simple no thanks is all it takes for me not to bother again. It is a bit disheartening not to get even a no when you go to the bother of a quick polite introductory email.

By *yintotryCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Someone didn't read my mail.why are swingers rude.where's this utopian lifestyle I crave ? Boo hoo "

Lmao..

"A simple no thanks is all it takes for me not to bother again. It is a bit disheartening not to get even a no when you go to the bother of a quick polite introductory email. "

See above. The reasons are explained.

Lol

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

hi how r u ne plnz

Lets have sex now. You charmer you! Lol

Each to their own. What's the point in complaining about it? It's not going to change.

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

The most annoying thing ever drives me mad at least have manners enough to answer

"The most annoying thing ever drives me mad at least have manners enough to answer "

Lol yet you're own profile suggests that you will also not respond to some mail!!

» Add a new message to this topic