FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Weird has this happened too you

Weird has this happened too you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok went too bed at 1am we had over 97 mails too scroll true now where down too 69 without opening one mail and it's now 7.17am wtf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If ur oldest messages are there a week or more,they automatically drop off the end of ur list,it seems that there isn't room on the servers for storing unread messages that are that left there long periods of time. Hope that helps

Maybe you were drum and deleted them without knowing it?

We've all done stuff when d*unk that we cant remember.

Your messages are still there but you will have to delete some that you have read ,go out of messages and back again and the page will show more of the unread ones...I don't envy your job. ..happy reading..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No, I never have that many messages, thank goodness, maybe you should check out filters.

The missing messages are a bit bizarre though.

I think they go after a while but missing messages maybe admin had removed in the time been,the messages wouldnt show up as UNLOS i think they just dissappear.

I thought it was the people who sent them had deleted them from there sent box ??

Mails deleted from your own sent box do not disappear from the Inbox of whoever you sent it to. There is no way to recall messages you have sent, either.

Once you delete some of the mails you can see, and the ones you cannot see will reappear - you are only able to view a certain amount at a time. The other messages are there, just hidden off the end of your screen.

I think a site supporters should have better control of their mails. Seems fair to me...it's a pain in the hole, one good conversation and you've lost all your mails.

Would anyone use gmail if it only kept a rolling stock of 30 or so emails...it's ridiculous when you think about.

» Add a new message to this topic