FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Copy and paste brigade...

Copy and paste brigade...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else meet these types? Sending the same message and questions within a week of the last one :-/ I don't have the best memory myself but at least I know who I've contacted! Not taking no for an answer means one more for the block button or am I being too harsh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No,we don't meet them.who would?

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

The only people, and I think there are 4, on our block list are there simply because they kept sending the same message every week or so.

Definitely a copy and paste message. And nothing makes a girl feel more special than being totally forgettable..... So much so that a guy can't remember having messaged her before haha

Miss Mcjoy

Been there got that blocked their forgettable asses

We had a guy who never showed for a group meet, and about 2 weeks later got the exact same "copy n paste" message 3 times in the one week

By *adgaggzMan  over a year ago

N'S

[Removed by poster at 29/08/15 23:28:37]

By *adgaggzMan  over a year ago

N'S

"The only people, and I think there are 4, on our block list are there simply because they kept sending the same message every week or so.

Definitely a copy and paste message. And nothing makes a girl feel more special than being totally forgettable..... So much so that a guy can't remember having messaged her before haha

Miss Mcjoy "

The site tells you if you've msg'd someone without receiving a reply and advice you not to send another! I forget occasionally who I've msg'd

"The only people, and I think there are 4, on our block list are there simply because they kept sending the same message every week or so.

Miss Mcjoy "

First impressions last,over and over,it's dull,we just ignore

» Add a new message to this topic