FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good morning

Good morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Killarney

Good morning sexy people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good morning all. Looking forward to 8am and hitting my bed.....

Good morning all the sexy fabbers

Way to early but needs must lol

Morning

Awake before the alarm!

Good morning

Goodmorning, pervs! x

Good morning all u sexy people

Morning all. Mayhem today around here.

Morning all! The countdown to the weekend has begun

"Morning all! The countdown to the weekend has begun "

Started it Saturday

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

Good morning sexy people.

The school runs start again this morning, oh happy days

Hope everyone has a great Monday

Tina

Morning all ye sexy people back to school runs this morning

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Good morning

"Good morning sexy people.

Tina "

Same here - I'm doing a happy dance back to routine and some semblance of normality!!!

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Hello hello x

"Morning all! The countdown to the weekend has begun

Started it Saturday "

I know but now it's just four sleeps til Friday which is nothing really haha

Good morning everyone

Nearby

Tina

Same here - I'm doing a happy dance back to routine and some semblance of normality!!!"

Its the first time I think I've ever woke up smiling on a Monday I think every parent is delighted to be getting routine back in the house. And the bit of silence during the day will be lovely too

Tina

Morning all. Mad 72 hours ahead. Himself is back today. Dublin tomorrow then we head home on Wednesday.

Morning x

Morning all !

Happy Monday schools back woohooo!

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. I just want to say that over the past clatter of weeks I've chatted with some genuinely lovely people from the forums. I am from today going to be taking a break from fab for the foreseeable future. I have met a lovely girl outside of here and I no longer feel that I need to be on Fab while seeing her. I have high hopes for this one. Lol like others I've dated over the past few years. That's why I've been off and on Fab over the past few years. So I'm having one last day of banter. Then my profile will be hidden until such times that I either fuck this up or it gets serious. So I'm hoping I'll not be back but you never can tell. So if I don't get to chat to some of you. I wish you all a good future

Morning to all the yummy mummy's on the school runs

Morning all,just tucking into breakfast in bed .

Morning everyone.... I might go to bed soon... Anyone fancy tucking me i in

"Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. I just want to say that over the past clatter of weeks I've chatted with some genuinely lovely people from the forums. I am from today going to be taking a break from fab for the foreseeable future. I have met a lovely girl outside of here and I no longer feel that I need to be on Fab while seeing her. I have high hopes for this one. Lol like others I've dated over the past few years. That's why I've been off and on Fab over the past few years. So I'm having one last day of banter. Then my profile will be hidden until such times that I either fuck this up or it gets serious. So I'm hoping I'll not be back but you never can tell. So if I don't get to chat to some of you. I wish you all a good future "

Very best of luck with that...hope things go well for you. I'm sure you've broken a few ladies hearts here with your news lol.

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. I just want to say that over the past clatter of weeks I've chatted with some genuinely lovely people from the forums. I am from today going to be taking a break from fab for the foreseeable future. I have met a lovely girl outside of here and I no longer feel that I need to be on Fab while seeing her. I have high hopes for this one. Lol like others I've dated over the past few years. That's why I've been off and on Fab over the past few years. So I'm having one last day of banter. Then my profile will be hidden until such times that I either fuck this up or it gets serious. So I'm hoping I'll not be back but you never can tell. So if I don't get to chat to some of you. I wish you all a good future "

Awwww Best of luck x

That's level to hear, genuinely best of luck and I hope it all works out for the best enjoy every min xxx

*lovely not level!

Good morning folks, have a great day.

Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day haven't been on in about a week so have some fabbing to catch up on

Nearby

Happy for u

Wish u the best of luck, hope it all works out for u xx

Tina

Sunny morning folks xx

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Morning all

Good morning fabbers

Tina

Same here - I'm doing a happy dance back to routine and some semblance of normality!!!

Its the first time I think I've ever woke up smiling on a Monday I think every parent is delighted to be getting routine back in the house. And the bit of silence during the day will be lovely too

Tina "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I knew u were a fooking big softie

Hope it works out for u mate

Morning g everyone

Best of luck! Xx

Never chatted but all the best hun. Hope it works out.

Dee

Thank you Creemy, Lollipop, CJ, Tina, Belle & Hunter, Dee and wee Elfie. It's been good fun.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Morning all

Morning247, back at the grinding wheel!

"Morning all

Morning247, back at the grinding wheel!"

Lol yup!

Best of luck x

Best of luck P ,she's a very lucky girl xx

Awwwwwe that's lovely 24/7. Don't take this the wrong way but we hope we don't see you back again and it all works out for you. And if you do come back better be as a couple

"Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. I just want to say that over the past clatter of weeks I've chatted with some genuinely lovely people from the forums. I am from today going to be taking a break from fab for the foreseeable future. I have met a lovely girl outside of here and I no longer feel that I need to be on Fab while seeing her. I have high hopes for this one. Lol like others I've dated over the past few years. That's why I've been off and on Fab over the past few years. So I'm having one last day of banter. Then my profile will be hidden until such times that I either fuck this up or it gets serious. So I'm hoping I'll not be back but you never can tell. So if I don't get to chat to some of you. I wish you all a good future

Awwwwwe that's lovely 24/7. Don't take this the wrong way but we hope we don't see you back again and it all works out for you. And if you do come back better be as a couple "

Thanks guys. You never know, she's a minx, so you never know what I'll discover in time!

Best of luck 247

"Best of luck 247 "

Thank you x

Hope it works out 247 x

» Add a new message to this topic