FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > ANOTHER XMAS PARTY!

ANOTHER XMAS PARTY!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *in and senses OP   Woman  over a year ago

Waterford

While posting tonight about our gay/bi/tv night in October I noticed 3 events already up for in and round Christmas and New Year .

Well guess what ???? We have decided on a two day event on the weekend before Christmas Day . Why a two day event ? Cause its my birthday!!

So hopefully people won't be too partied out to attend to help me celebrate my birthday in style This will be our S&S PALACE event so expect super plush surroundings in a central Dublin location and of course some festive drinks - mulled cider anyone ??

We will probably do an ordinary night ie all invited and a themed night (yet to be decided but suggestions welcome )And we may even have a sexy black Santa emptying his big sack on the night

Leo and Sinead xx

Black Canadian Entertainment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nita BlackmanWoman  over a year ago

city centre

[Removed by poster at 16/09/15 16:31:13]

By *nita BlackmanWoman  over a year ago

city centre

Wow count me ..now cant wait sit on black santas lap and talk about the first thing that pops up ...looking forward to helping empty all sacks x x ?? Anita B

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Sounds like a great weekend

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds really great!

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Sounds good fun

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

sounds great

By *rish_lackcanadianMan  over a year ago

Holywood Ireland

"Wow count me ..now cant wait sit on black santas lap and talk about the first thing that pops up ...looking forward to helping empty all sacks x x ?? Anita B "

Anita hun I wouldn't doubt you or the fact that something would definitely pop up !

Holywood Ireland

"Sounds like a great weekend

Mrs crazy "

Well we went all out for our S&S Palace launch party so seeing as it's Xmas and my birthday we thought we'd do an extra special decadent Christmas party . I know everyone hates talking about Xmas early but people are busy that time of year so the more notice the better

Holywood Ireland

"That sounds really great!"

Doesn't it ? And I know that you just don't mean the sexy black Santa lol I love Christmas so really looking to go all out

Leo and Sinead

Holywood Ireland

"Sounds good fun "

It should be and the women can use it as an excuse to go Christmas shopping in Dublin! So its a win win situation

Leo and Sinead

Holywood Ireland

"sounds great"

It will be I'm sure and seeing as its the last weekend before Christmas you can really leave your hair down before you have to do the whole family thing over Xmas

Waterford

Just saw this and it's scary only 99 days to Christmas

Feck I may get shopping so

Waterford

"Feck I may get shopping so "

Specially when you are going to be busy downloading Barry Manilow and Beach Boy tunes for your party and mixing pinacolada's

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Can I ask what date it's on please

If its ok to post here I'd like to throw my name down.looks like something I'd be intrested in.

By *lackcanadianMan  over a year ago

Romford uk

"If its ok to post here I'd like to throw my name down.looks like something I'd be intrested in. "

Great , thanks Mike, will put you on the list. Invitations will go out end of November / start of Dec

Leo and Sinead

By *lackcanadianMan  over a year ago

Romford uk

"Can I ask what date it's on please "

Course you can 18/19th of December .

Leo and Sinead

By *lack and beautyWoman  over a year ago

Newry

"While posting tonight about our gay/bi/tv night in October I noticed 3 events already up for in and round Christmas and New Year .

Well guess what ???? We have decided on a two day event on the weekend before Christmas Day . Why a two day event ? Cause its my birthday!!

So hopefully people won't be too partied out to attend to help me celebrate my birthday in style This will be our S&S PALACE event so expect super plush surroundings in a central Dublin location and of course some festive drinks - mulled cider anyone ??

We will probably do an ordinary night ie all invited and a themed night (yet to be decided but suggestions welcome )And we may even have a sexy black Santa emptying his big sack on the night

Leo and Sinead xx

Black Canadian Entertainment "

Can't wait to celebrate Xmas in style in Ireland and one of my favourite peoples birthday !!

Holywood Ireland

"While posting tonight about our gay/bi/tv night in October I noticed 3 events already up for in and round Christmas and New Year .

Leo and Sinead xx

Black Canadian Entertainment

Can't wait to celebrate Xmas in style in Ireland and one of my favourite peoples birthday !! "

You know we can't wait to see you again you sexy bitch !

Leo

Holywood Ireland

Leo and Sinead xx

Holywood Ireland

Leo and Sinead xx

Holywood Ireland

We have decided on a two day event on the weekend before Christmas Day . Why a two day event ? Cause its my birthday!!

Leo and Sinead xx

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"If its ok to post here I'd like to throw my name down.looks like something I'd be intrested in.

Great , thanks Mike, will put you on the list. Invitations will go out end of November / start of Dec

Leo and Sinead "

?? User no longer on site??

So people no longer on site still attend? Just wondering!

I would love to go

Holywood Ireland

"I would love to go"

Well we shall do our best to get you an invitation

Sinead

Waterford

I wish to inform anyone who has posted on this thread that I am no longer connected in any way to this party and that my profile name " _in and senses " is being used without my permission . I will not be celebrating my birthday in the company of Blackcanadian or will I be hosting or organising any of these parties .

I feel I can no longer condone his practices on this site re dealing with people and party's .

» Add a new message to this topic