FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > dogging whiterocks

dogging whiterocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cpls just wanted to warn u about dogging at whiterocks now a lot of agressive older guys sneaking around,we were there sunday and i was very intimidated by a guy in a blue audi and also 1 in a white van,would advise not to go here!

WHITEROCKS AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

this is gd advive from a other thread on dogging

By ....... Couple (MF) 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I guess the thrill of dogging is all about strangers meeting up in secret locations and having sex in or on cars - the key word here though is "secret"

as some one who enjoys dogging I have to say that the white rocks is not what it uesd to be in part becuase of to much publicity in open internet communications. Have heard today as well about a couple takin the piss at the white rocks shining full headlights on people an such. The cpls that go there regularly dont post on open sites and sometimes dont post at all as there not on any sites the etiquette of dogging is undrstood by most that are into the scene, but pherhaps on occasions mis-, lets say ,conceptions are made by some in regards to the way to go about dogging

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if dogging is about 'secret locations' how is people ment to find out where they are esp if they dont use the internet

Londonderry

pm's, im's, txt, word of mouth- but part of the fun of dogging is the expectation

also have got to hear more about sun nite from a cpl who go to that place and a few other spots in that area frequently who were there sun nite seems there maybe more than 1 side to things

wasnt a cpl there just creepy guy in white van and another in blue audi who wouldnt take a hint,we pick who we play with not other way round

Londonderry

firstly I would like to say that it is unfortunate that you had a bad time but other than your selves an others you have mentioned I have spoken to a couple who where there in a focus who had lots of fun. Others who were there thru the night include a guy there in a jeep a guy in a mpv a young couple in a Peugeot a couple who played a couple in a mazda who wanted to meet another couple and a few gay guys cottaging a few other vehicles as well which may have been just non doggers out and about and a few Sunday night cruisers .

This matter has been a topic of discussion in the dogging community since your post. The couple in the focus the aren’t on this site or any other but are curious about what has been posted so they have asked if a question or 2 can be asked on their behalf

They ask –

How do you tell the age of someone at night in a dark carpark ?

Were you the couple who were shining full headlights and fog/driving lights on others?

( this is called lighting up and if frowned upon in dogging etiquette, an accepted response to being lighted up is to ‘’return the favour’’)

Also from the general synopsis of the stories of others that were there other questions have also been raised including -

Was it a wise move to post in the forum the car you’d be in make model colour etc

(---thou it would seem that thread has now been removed from the forum prior to this thread being started , ?,? ----)

What do mean by aggressive

Was larneguy not quite, let’s say, very rude to some people,

Were you giving out the right signals

Have yous had any positive dogging experiences

Are you the couple who posted previously, about a year ago about being dissatisfied about dogging experiences and vowed never to be back dogging again (link to post available)

If things weren’t going as you wanted why didn’t you leave and go to some of the other spots around the area there are a few in the area within a few minutes’ drive

What sort of Attention are you Seeking

Again the feeling is among many that it is unfortunate that you had a negative experience but many others that were there had fun. Perhaps some mistakes were made that set the scene for whatever went on for yous

By *evin1Man  over a year ago

in middle of nowhere co antrim

well said artdog that is why i do not post dogging locations on here i have a few that i use but most of the time it is by invite as they are out of the way.

and very quite.

have used them with a fb of mine and have never had hassle

Londonderry

True words _evin1 posting dogging locations in open forum or discussing same in open chat is taken as a no no

although this location has had a lot of mention on here of late, do a forum search with the location as the search word.

This probably won’t help the situation at this location thou most people into dogging know the procedures to make sure that others know that they are dogging without giving the game away and know how to convey politely to those who might come upon them what they are looking for. Someone said to me one time it’s like the masons they know how to make themselves known to each other in a crowd and how to tell each other’s level etc but you need to know the code lol

That being said people who use this location aren’t going to be put off by the OP, thou it seems to be the intent of it and perhaps as some have said intended as some sort of smear/vendetta agenda who knows ?.

Most will I suppose for awhile, as has had to be done before, be using it more as a meet and greet have a chat location and then move to other wee spots if need be .

Of course the turn up and see what happens side of things will still go on, the excitement of the unknown / spontaneous the expectation / thrill and all that.

Not sure if I’ve meet you and your fb, if I have well thanks again for the fun and if I haven’t I hope we do some time lol.

By *evin1Man  over a year ago

in middle of nowhere co antrim

well artdag maybe have met not sure lol but if we have the location would have been emailed to you and we would have first confirmed you are genuine and have knowing the rules.

And our locations are out of the way of boy racers and time wasters lol

kevin email us and maybe we will hook up always good to meet respectful doggers lol,also pics look not too bad hun

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 16/12/10 16:16:45]

Londonderry

"well artdag maybe have met not sure lol but if we have the location would have been emailed to you and we would have first confirmed you are genuine and have knowing the rules.

And our locations are out of the way of boy racers and time wasters lol"

Londonderry

While were on thesubject of dogging would just like to say to floks that the sharking is getting to be a bit of a handling stick to the protocols folks it makes things easier for every 1

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what is sharking I know about the dipping of lights and having interal lights on to show you want company but never heard of that frase

» Add a new message to this topic