FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What is it about folk?

What is it about folk?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the past few weeks I have four instances of women wanting to meet up straight away. I'm not aiming this at women I know full well that men and couples do it as much and because of the number of men it's worse for genuine girls.

Anyway it's the same each time. They either say they want to meet straight away or ask in messages to meet straight away.

As soon as you say you are available then suddenly they go silent block you or announce that actually they are busy.

Is it just that there is a type of user on here who just enjoys the thrill of the chase?

Or have they way too much free time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've met so many messers on here I'm just fed up to b honest . This one messaged me n cos I never got back fast enough she blocked me unreal . Then there's d guys who pretend to b women just fed up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got that last night, aul shit talk and the min I asked for face pictures they messages stopped. Likely some male perv on the other side looking for something to milk himself about

"Got that last night, aul shit talk and the min I asked for face pictures they messages stopped. Likely some male perv on the other side looking for something to milk himself about"

Id say this ^^^ and a lot of girls like you said love the thrill of the chase

Mrs B

Do your research,make sure there verified,check who verified them, ask for face pics and a quick chat on the phone, realistically there aren't many women on here who will

Want to meet straight away...

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Sounds to good to be true, if only there was a saying that conveyed that sentiment

"In the past few weeks I have four instances of women wanting to meet up straight away. I'm not aiming this at women I know full well that men and couples do it as much and because of the number of men it's worse for genuine girls.

Anyway it's the same each time. They either say they want to meet straight away or ask in messages to meet straight away.

As soon as you say you are available then suddenly they go silent block you or announce that actually they are busy.

Is it just that there is a type of user on here who just enjoys the thrill of the chase?

Or have they way too much free time? "

Four instances in a few weeks?

Perhaps it's you

"Do your research,make sure there verified,check who verified them, ask for face pics and a quick chat on the phone, realistically there aren't many women on here who will

Want to meet straight away..."

[Removed by poster at 28/09/15 22:56:01]

Greynsweet (who have me blocked btw even though I haven't the foggiest who they are)

I didn't personalise the question.

I in fact said that I know it happens across both sexes and with couples.

I asked what is it about folk that makes them do that.

So whoever grey sweet (whoever you are hiding behind the block button )

It's not about me. ..

But thanks anyway for the snide remark

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

"I've met so many messers on here I'm just fed up to b honest . This one messaged me n cos I never got back fast enough she blocked me unreal . Then there's d guys who pretend to b women just fed up"

"

Greynsweet (who have me blocked btw even though I haven't the foggiest who they are)

It's not about me. ..

But thanks anyway for the snide remark "

Dude you are outside their age range, I would suggest that is why you are blocked

When most people put up a meet straight away status, I'm sure they get a lot of messages from people who are free to meet and depending on the volume of messages they might only respond to those they're interested in. That doesn't mean they're only interested in the thrill of the chase or that they have too much time on their hands. If the profile looks dodgy then they're probably wasting other people's time.

"

It's not about me. ..

But thanks anyway for the snide remark "

It really wasn't intended as a snide remark,if such a thing is happening to yourself so often,as I said,perhaps it's you.

As for you being blocked,I didn't attempt to view your profile so I can only assume I blocked you for some other reason some time ago.I really can't remember why,nor do I care to try to.

» Add a new message to this topic