FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First fab experience?

First fab experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What was your first fab meet/experience like? Did you enjoy a fantasy? great sex, was it great or awkward?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been using the site on and off the last few years but can rem one experience I never forget,I arranged a meet and the lady turned up anyway we were both sitting her car she actually turned to me and called me a ugly fucking bollox and told me to fuck off.Thats one meet i never forget.

"Been using the site on and off the last few years but can rem one experience I never forget,I arranged a meet and the lady turned up anyway we were both sitting her car she actually turned to me and called me a ugly fucking bollox and told me to fuck off.Thats one meet i never forget."

The good Fr had that once. Ah the fab battle scars.

What did she look like..

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Been using the site on and off the last few years but can rem one experience I never forget,I arranged a meet and the lady turned up anyway we were both sitting her car she actually turned to me and called me a ugly fucking bollox and told me to fuck off.Thats one meet i never forget."

you should have shit in her car

The Venue great night joandwex made me feel welcomed, although my ex bf wasnt feeling it so i had to leave

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"The Venue great night joandwex made me feel welcomed, although my ex bf wasnt feeling it so i had to leave"

leave him or the venue ?

"The Venue great night joandwex made me feel welcomed, although my ex bf wasnt feeling it so i had to leave

leave him or the venue ?"

Haha venue first, months later him!

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"Been using the site on and off the last few years but can rem one experience I never forget,I arranged a meet and the lady turned up anyway we were both sitting her car she actually turned to me and called me a ugly fucking bollox and told me to fuck off.Thats one meet i never forget.

"

Ah she got cold feet....

By *arky90Couple  over a year ago

Killarney

Many moons ago got an invite to the monthly AllFirstFridayClub in Cork....was a bag of nerves going in initially but once there and met a few, had a good laugh and ended up having fun after.

Our first one was great, loved it. The couple were great craic,fun and easy going.....and great in bed.

Was only okay. He lied bout being married. Then his mother in law was downstairs calling him. Needless to say I didn't meet him again

By *arky90Couple  over a year ago

Killarney

"Was only okay. He lied bout being married. Then his mother in law was downstairs calling him. Needless to say I didn't meet him again "

I take it his mother in law wasn't calling him asking if she could join for a threesome?? Lol

"Was only okay. He lied bout being married. Then his mother in law was downstairs calling him. Needless to say I didn't meet him again

I take it his mother in law wasn't calling him asking if she could join for a threesome?? Lol"

Haha jesus I hope not!

"Was only okay. He lied bout being married. Then his mother in law was downstairs calling him. Needless to say I didn't meet him again "

How did yea escape lol.

By *m158Couple  over a year ago

Cork

1st meet was in Portugal. Met a couple for drinks 1st night then a few nights later we met for dinner then back to their place. Had a wonderful night - lucky they were a hot awesome couple

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

It was awkward at first as it was their first time too but it was great all the same and we knew straight away we wanted more

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

I remember it as if it were yesterday!!

It was on 22 Oct 2015

First fab meet definitely my most memorable and wouldn't change it for the world. Probably the reason I'm still here lol

My first meet I was a bundle of nerves. ..... both from being anxious and excited. There were seven of us and I have to say the others made me feel welcome and at ease very quickly... it turned out to be a wonderful first experience and I had my Dark Knight there to protect me every step of the way.... D

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

First Fab meet wasn't my first swinging meet, but was my first time as part of a couple. Met another couple who had a little more experience than us, and it was my first time being spoiled by two women.

No turning back after that

Had a fantastic experience on our first meet. The girl we met was great craic, no hang ups and knew exactly what she wanted. Loads of toys and orgasms, the wife went shopping the following day and had forgotten to take the dildo from her handbag, nearly an incident in tescos !!

Disaster

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Off putting. We chatted great sex was very good. But I was unceremoniously thrown out. Needless to say when he messaged again I declined

First meet was pretty good! Last minute one at that. Probably just as well it was decent or I might've given up at the first hurdle lol

Mine was a disaster. Was so nervous I cudnt perform. I was a real let down. Fortunately my next meet was a hell of a lot better!!

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

My first meet was with a couple while I was working away from home I ended up having the wife been sent too my hotel room by the hubby every week too get her fill he was happy once she filmed the action for him too watch later she was an amazing lady

As a single.

Met a couple one afternoon with a couple of other guys. It was my first cuckolding session. I must have made an impact because she rang me later and asked me to attend a group thing as her plus one. That was my first group play. All in one day. Apparently I make people feel relaxed around me. Suits me sir!! LLF

As a couple.

See D's entry above.

Mine was unreal

Just booked into a hotel for a social that was on, but had replied to a cpl looking for a m a few days earlier

Was just in the hotel room an hour and got a mail. 30 mins later I was on the way to dublin to meet them

Turned out to be a mmff - unreal first meet. Hooked ever since

"Been using the site on and off the last few years but can rem one experience I never forget,I arranged a meet and the lady turned up anyway we were both sitting her car she actually turned to me and called me a ugly fucking bollox and told me to fuck off.Thats one meet i never forget.

you should have shit in her car"

Pmsl

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

you should have shit in her car

Pmsl "

My first meet was years back in a hotel in Dublin,the "lady" in question must have been related to your first meet but she didn't leave and a whole lot of fun was had I think she was surprised at how good a time she had.

» Add a new message to this topic