FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > status updates

status updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just thinking if a persons status is abusive or running others in it should they get a timeout like they do if they break forum or chat rules? As in can't put a status up for 24hours etc. What do others this?

Tomcat

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that anyone who puts up abusive status updates is saying far more about themselves than their target.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Updates are like an add in ur shop window they say a lot about the merchandise inside

"I think that anyone who puts up abusive status updates is saying far more about themselves than their target."

Yes

"I think that anyone who puts up abusive status updates is saying far more about themselves than their target."

Must agree. Mostly that they are sad and pathetic people. Would be a great way to curb the abuse in our opinion

Tomcat

"Updates are like an add in ur shop window they say a lot about the merchandise inside "

Abusive ones mean their damaged then cj?

A day or two ban doesn't really affect anyone. Slap a complete two week no holes barred site ban and they will think again. Bullies are like children, they have to learn action have consequences

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

London

"A day or two ban doesn't really affect anyone. Slap a complete two week no holes barred site ban and they will think again. Bullies are like children, they have to learn action have consequences "

"A day or two ban doesn't really affect anyone. Slap a complete two week no holes barred site ban and they will think again. Bullies are like children, they have to learn action have consequences "

Yeah shud be longer ban n if repeat offenders put off site

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Updates are like an add in ur shop window they say a lot about the merchandise inside

Abusive ones mean their damaged then cj?"

When u enter a bright cheerfully store ur enticed to venture deeper in to the store and explore the merchandise, on the other hand if the entrance is dark gloomy and sad u tend to peek in the door without entering and close the door on ur way to the next one. The merchandise in the second mat suit others but u won't see crowds browsing in there

I was under the impression that if you named someone in a status you would get a slap on the hand but is it only in the forums?

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"I'm just thinking if a persons status is abusive or running others in it should they get a timeout like they do if they break forum or chat rules? As in can't put a status up for 24hours etc. What do others this?

Tomcat"

Some people are just abusive and yes this would be good for them but I have seen some use this method to genuinely warn others that people are abusive or to be cautious of someone as they can't in the forums without getting a ban.there will always be cheeky/nasty people everywhere in life sadly

Mrs S

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"I'm just thinking if a persons status is abusive or running others in it should they get a timeout like they do if they break forum or chat rules? As in can't put a status up for 24hours etc. What do others this?

Tomcat"

I definitely agree with this. I've seen some nasty couples with nasty statuses lately. It's completely off putting and says a lot about themselves really. It's childish and completely bullying. No need for it at all.

Tomcat

Some people are just abusive and yes this would be good for them but I have seen some use this method to genuinely warn others that people are abusive or to be cautious of someone as they can't in the forums without getting a ban.there will always be cheeky/nasty people everywhere in life sadly

Mrs S

"

Oh we know but unfortunately something that can be used for good can just as well be used for bad ie badmouthing people. I actually don't understand why some people would be nasty etc on what essentially is a site with the single purpose of having fun

Tomcat

Tomcat

Mrs S

Oh we know but unfortunately something that can be used for good can just as well be used for bad ie badmouthing people. I actually don't understand why some people would be nasty etc on what essentially is a site with the single purpose of having fun

Tomcat "

The hypocrisy of your comment is unbelievable.

You're far from innocent and thanks to local updates I've seen plenty of statuses from you, and other forum users, that are abusive or are getting a dig at some one on here.

Tomcat

Mrs S

Tomcat

The hypocrisy of your comment is unbelievable.

You're far from innocent and thanks to local updates I've seen plenty of statuses from you, and other forum users, that are abusive or are getting a dig at some one on here.

"

Thank you for ur input.

Kitty.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin ( not chat or forum mods as they cant do anything )remove abusive status and give people a warning.

Please report