FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stayed in a pretty swanky hotel with a girl this weekend... Place had an outdoor hot tub as part of the spa

Bout 6pm,outside in the cold,so nice setting anyway

Just the 2 of us... Things got a bit heated (excuse the pun) and ended up fucking in the jacuzzi with loads of people just through the door in the spa

Was an excellent experience I have to recommend it!

Anyone else like the jacuzzi for some action?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynx12Man  over a year ago

South

Bellinter house just outside Navan has an outdoor tub, never more than a handful of people walking around, amazing place!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no time for them posh jacuzzi yokes.... a tin of beans before the bath is a great alternative

"I have no time for them posh jacuzzi yokes.... a tin of beans before the bath is a great alternative "

Trust you to lower the tone

Don't wanna bring it down, sounds like a nice experience you had but after a friend showed me what ends up in those filters, I'm off jacquzzis for life!!!

Pity, I always liked sitting on the jets.......

Me and kitty never got naughty in a Jacuzzi with each other but kitty has with another woman. Done hot tub sex. That was brilliant.

Tomcat

"Me and kitty never got naughty in a Jacuzzi with each other but kitty has with another woman. Done hot tub sex. That was brilliant.

Tomcat "

Isn't a hot tub the same as a jacuzzi?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jacuzzi and hot tubs are germ pools at its best,I wouldn't go near them, not even to mention sex. And the thought that someone could have had sex in there, is another turn off. Sorry not for me...

"Jacuzzi and hot tubs are germ pools at its best,I wouldn't go near them, not even to mention sex. And the thought that someone could have had sex in there, is another turn off. Sorry not for me..."

Whenever I see one, I think of soup(bacterial soup).

You want to know how dangerous they can be? In 2012 three people died in the UK from bacteria in a hot tub/jacuzzi. And they never even got into it.

"Me and kitty never got naughty in a Jacuzzi with each other but kitty has with another woman. Done hot tub sex. That was brilliant.

Tomcat

Isn't a hot tub the same as a jacuzzi?"

Not sure tbh. Thought there was a difference with the jets or something.

Tomcat

There's a very posh hotel down West. They now however have warned those using it that it is in full view of the hotel restaurant. This was after a particularly hot and heavy session with some german guests on a particularly busy Saturday evening service where there were loud gasps and not just from the hot tub

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah look there are germs in everything... Dog hunter you say you like rimming on your profile? Id rather get in a pool of water than stick my tongue up some lads shitter!!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ah look there are germs in everything... Dog hunter you say you like rimming on your profile? Id rather get in a pool of water than stick my tongue up some lads shitter!!!"

Too late to ask, how he managed to put on a condom in the jacuzzi....

Not sure a Jacuzzi is any worse than a main swimming pool and know there is a hell of a lot of chemicals put into the ones ive worked at through the years

Still i wouldn't fancy drinking pints of the water from it all the same

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

Just having a soak in my jacuzzi and I came across this thread,still happy out,no Germans or their cousins in here, just paddy

By *eth TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Mid Meath

The hardest thing about Jacuzzi sex is spelling the word. Had it before and love love love it

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Looks like the OP has passed on....

Well, I warned you how dangerous they were...

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"Looks like the OP has passed on.... "

The germs must have got him

Tomcat

Isn't a hot tub the same as a jacuzzi?"

Pmsl yes candy store it is. And thank u for saving me the bother of pointing this out to tomcat lmfao.

Silly tomcat tsk tsk

We do like hot tub fun but in a controlled environment ...for example at swing resorts you must wear a condom to keep the water clean! I wouldn't want to play in other peoples fluids but then I am a hygiene nut! If someone squirts in a bed I won't touch or lie on it lol especially at parties!

Sam

He didnt stick around for the replies

"We do like hot tub fun but in a controlled environment ...for example at swing resorts you must wear a condom to keep the water clean! I wouldn't want to play in other peoples fluids but then I am a hygiene nut! If someone squirts in a bed I won't touch or lie on it lol especially at parties!

Sam"

Sorry for lowering the tone but most of the contaminant is usually fecal related so I wonder if wearing a condom is actually protecting the man?

"We do like hot tub fun but in a controlled environment ...for example at swing resorts you must wear a condom to keep the water clean! I wouldn't want to play in other peoples fluids but then I am a hygiene nut! If someone squirts in a bed I won't touch or lie on it lol especially at parties!

Sam

Sorry for lowering the tone but most of the contaminant is usually fecal related so I wonder if wearing a condom is actually protecting the man?"

And I won't even get started on the stuff that is in swimming pools cos it often even puts me off.

Kitty

Gawd maybe il give the hot tub a miss lol

Of course, let's not be too dramatic. If they're cleaned as they should be (it would be very expensive for a spa or health club to be closed to remove legionnaires' disease) they are a fun way to relax, I just won't be putting my head under or slipping anything in (sorry Mr69) whilst in one.

Me neither but anywhere we've been has been cleaned every day! I wouldnt put any water in my mouth from a hot tub !

"Me neither but anywhere we've been has been cleaned every day! I wouldnt put any water in my mouth from a hot tub !"

Bork!

Ewwwww

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

ayr

maybe i will just stick to shower sex .i had fun in a sauna once the only thing i got was 2lb lighter

» Add a new message to this topic