FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > dilemma !!ladies can you help?

dilemma !!ladies can you help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Apparently it is impossible to get fishnet tights in North Down. ...I need them for my gatsby costume and thought I could get them anywhere. .not so

Is there somewhere in limerick I can get some on sat?

Mrs S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apparently it is impossible to get fishnet tights in North Down. ...I need them for my gatsby costume and thought I could get them anywhere. .not so

Mrs S"

Debenhams or Dunnes in Limerick

By *icketyupWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"Apparently it is impossible to get fishnet tights in North Down. ...I need them for my gatsby costume and thought I could get them anywhere. .not so

Mrs S"

I saw some in pennies and dunnes in Dublin last weekend. I can't help with what's in Limerick though I'm afraid

Lisburn ann summers did have them before xmas not what i was there for before the jokes start

Palookaville

Mrs S

Debenhams or Dunnes in Limerick "

Brilliant. .I can stop panicking !thank you....see ya tomorrow!

Mrs S

Debenhams or Dunnes in Limerick

Brilliant. .I can stop panicking !thank you....see ya tomorrow! "

You should see Ms Swing lol

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Mrs S"

You're going to be driving right past liffey valley shopping centre as you bypass Dublin. There's a Dunnes stores and M and S there (amongst others)

Mrs S

You're going to be driving right past liffey valley shopping centre as you bypass Dublin. There's a Dunnes stores and M and S there (amongst others)"

Wilder is there something you need to tell us???

Palookaville

Mrs S

You're going to be driving right past liffey valley shopping centre as you bypass Dublin. There's a Dunnes stores and M and S there (amongst others)"

Now mr _ilder you know what my sense of direction is like. ..not to mention how thick my sat nav is. ..

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Mrs S

You're going to be driving right past liffey valley shopping centre as you bypass Dublin. There's a Dunnes stores and M and S there (amongst others)

Now mr _ilder you know what my sense of direction is like. ..not to mention how thick my sat nav is. .. "

That's true

As you pass over the river and along the part where you've to pay the toll (no booths, pay via text or at shop etc) it's the next exit. Exit 7, Galway (N4) and it'll be signposted soon after you leave the m50!

I found some in Tescos lol honestly ...Jilly

» Add a new message to this topic