FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Does age matter?

Does age matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not so much in swinging cause the majority of what we do here is fantasy and preference related. But what about personal relationships outside of fab.

Would a big age gap bother you? I see Kylie Minogue has got engaged to a guy 20 yrs her junior and fair play to her.

Do you think it's more acceptable for a guy to be with a far younger woman than for a woman to be with a far younger man? What would your cut off point be in the age gap? Is 20yrs too much of a gap in a relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

in a relationship I think age is just a number as long as your both happy with each other.... 20 yrs to me is nothing.....

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I hope not because I'm not getting any younger!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My daughter is 25 so I'd have absolutely no interest in young guys....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Not so much in swinging cause the majority of what we do here is fantasy and preference related. But what about personal relationships outside of fab.

Would a big age gap bother you? I see Kylie Minogue has got engaged to a guy 20 yrs her junior and fair play to her.

Do you think it's more acceptable for a guy to be with a far younger woman than for a woman to be with a far younger man? What would your cut off point be in the age gap? Is 20yrs too much of a gap in a relationship? "

I'd happily shag a woman 9 years younger than me... Just saying..

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

My Das partner was 40 years younger thn him

Was none of my business. Up to the ppl involved

Dublin

I'm seeing a 28 year old. That just scrapes by on the "half your age plus seven" rule.

14yrs was my biggest age gap a couple of years ago. It was me that had the problem with it more than he did. I was far too fixated on what people would think

My town

"Not so much in swinging cause the majority of what we do here is fantasy and preference related. But what about personal relationships outside of fab.

Do you think it's more acceptable for a guy to be with a far younger woman than for a woman to be with a far younger man? What would your cut off point be in the age gap? Is 20yrs too much of a gap in a relationship?

I'd happily shag a woman 9 years younger than me... Just saying.. "

ohhhh Michael

"My daughter is 25 so I'd have absolutely no interest in young guys.... "

That's not what you told me

"I'd happily shag a woman 9 years younger than me... Just saying.. "

Me too

Lucan

I'd happily shag a woman 9 years younger than me... Just saying.. ohhhh Michael "

...and 8 years younger as well!

"My daughter is 25 so I'd have absolutely no interest in young guys....

That's not what you told me "

Gway you....

You've a cheeky grin any woman would go weak for

Lucan

"I'd happily shag a woman 9 years younger than me... Just saying..

Me too "

Ah feck!

I don't care what others do, I just don't generally find men attractive unless they are within a few years of my own age, it's always been that way for me.

Age means nothing to me either.there's a 20 year age gap in my relationship.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

I think its all up to the ppl involved, its their choice, their lives my sister is 10 years older than her hubby and a happier cpl u couldn't meet

Each to their own I say

Tina

if there's attraction, no issues, love is love....simples..

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

If I was to date a guy 20 years my junior that would make him 8 even half my age would be 14 Haha it's just as well I've no interest in younger men!

In all seriousness though, I always thought I would be okay with going out with someone much older than me, I had boyfriends in my late teens that were up to 20 years older and at the time it was fine but I don't think I could settle down with someone that much older than me it wouldn't be fair if we wanted to start a family etc.

But then again you can't help who you fall for so I say if it feels right for you go for it

Dublin

I find over here that people worry less about the age gap.

Also I've seen couples in their late 40's/early 50's snogging like teenagers in bars, so that was surprising.

"in a relationship I think age is just a number as long as your both happy with each other.... 20 yrs to me is nothing..... "

Exactly variety is everything .!

Age really is just a number - one that some people pick out of thin air - recently saw a past meet return with a new profile and he's gotten 5 years younger

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

If i was the younger in the 20 year age gap, no he'd be 68 ,

If i was the older,28 is still a bit young for me in real life.

In fab life ive gone younger than 28 once....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Had to think about this one at my stage of life I'd love a young nubile 25/30 year old to fook in all those weird and wonderful positions,doing her doggie as I grab her hair extensions slapping her tight shapely arse and riding the ripple rather than a wave. Doing her all night to get to where I used to be all night and of course for a man maybe more so than a woman showing her off looking at all the young lads wondering what has he got to get such a young lady on his arm

But then I think of where she is in life and the expectations she has would it be fair when she decides time is ticking and she like a few kids,don't get me wrong I love kids but I have done that being there now I have my life back I want to do so much I feel I missed. I think if I was in that position there would be a lot of deep thinking and conversation to be had

I remind my self that love is blind and marriage (longterm relationship) is an eye opener it's a tuff question that may only be truly answered if u were in that suitation.

But I'd never let other people's opinions bother me if I was

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Age really is just a number - one that some people pick out of thin air - recently saw a past meet return with a new profile and he's gotten 5 years younger "

Must have been a good night!!!

limerick

"Age really is just a number - one that some people pick out of thin air - recently saw a past meet return with a new profile and he's gotten 5 years younger "

U mean I only have to delete to come back as a 21 yr old

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Age really is just a number - one that some people pick out of thin air - recently saw a past meet return with a new profile and he's gotten 5 years younger

U mean I only have to delete to come back as a 21 yr old "

Only if you delete by accident!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Whatever floats your boat. It's not for me, neither in the fab world nor in real life but I certainly wouldn't judge neither female nor male having a much younger partner as long as they're both happy.

However I think cj has made a good point regarding kids and where you stand in life and what your expectations are. While every relationship has up and downs and obstacles you've to overcome, there is an additional set of possible problems as bigger the age gap.

By *ig A300Man  over a year ago

North. love to chat please.

"My daughter is 25 so I'd have absolutely no interest in young guys.... "
I think when you have kids a certain age it tends to make a difference my yoldest is 24 so I tend to look for older 25s haha joking no really it does have a bearing on you

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"Had to think about this one at my stage of life I'd love a young nubile 25/30 year old to fook in all those weird and wonderful positions,doing her doggie as I grab her hair extensions slapping her tight shapely arse and riding the ripple rather than a wave. Doing her all night to get to where I used to be all night and of course for a man maybe more so than a woman showing her off looking at all the young lads wondering what has he got to get such a young lady on his arm

But then I think of where she is in life and the expectations she has would it be fair when she decides time is ticking and she like a few kids,don't get me wrong I love kids but I have done that being there now I have my life back I want to do so much I feel I missed. I think if I was in that position there would be a lot of deep thinking and conversation to be had

I remind my self that love is blind and marriage (longterm relationship) is an eye opener it's a tuff question that may only be truly answered if u were in that suitation.

But I'd never let other people's opinions bother me if I was "

This is exactly what I meant!

By *ocko123Man  over a year ago

Derry

No, I swing both ways on this! lol slight preference for an older lady but then again some delightful younger ladies do catch the eye as well.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Not so much the age bothers me its how old he looks.

My town

last year I had a lad contact me on book face I had met him out in town with a group of friends.... he was 22 I was chatting away to him the whole night... few months later he contacted and asked me to meet him for a drink.... I did say to him you do realise my age ..... he came back with our love older woman ...... I started to talk to him via phone and texting and I soon realised we had nothing in common to even go out for a drink .... no spark ... so I told him no I think we leave the drink. his comeback was ohhhh it my age .... this was not the case we just did not click ..

limerick

"Not so much the age bothers me its how old he looks. "

I look alot younger (in my opinion anyway)

The age in relationships has never bothered me once they are both legal.

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

A 54 year old maths teacher and hubby broke up some time back,she finds herself a nice 18 year old student to keep her company,when ex objects, she tells him that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18

» Add a new message to this topic