FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sundayworld advertise glamworld

Sundayworld advertise glamworld

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ki-doki OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tipp

Have you seen this? That a really good advert. Now I want to go and I think that I will visit on sun. Thanks to sundayworld.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm away at the moment with work, haven't seen the article. If any one has a link, or would take a photo. Pm me and I'll give you my KiK to send it too,

It's the fact that they have used quotes that where on this forum and used some people's usernames

Unfortunately the write up has led to an influx of single men/gay men flocking there . great for the owners but not so great for the few couples that had started to go

We will be waiting until the hype dies down again xx

By *xhibitACouple  over a year ago

Dublin

An unmarked Garda car was also outside the side entrance the last evening we went. We left early due to the over crowding of the place. They didn't say anything to us but the female guard gave a good stare. Like being back in the 1950's.

Dublin

And the more it's threads are started about it here publicly the more it's going to attract single/gay men and others.

Personally I think the place is destroyed for couples/females now so we're not going back.

"An unmarked Garda car was also outside the side entrance the last evening we went. We left early due to the over crowding of the place. They didn't say anything to us but the female guard gave a good stare. Like being back in the 1950's. "

There are plenty of male guards on this site, prob just jealous that you went In and her working

"An unmarked Garda car was also outside the side entrance the last evening we went. We left early due to the over crowding of the place. They didn't say anything to us but the female guard gave a good stare. Like being back in the 1950's. "

Damn, I thought they'd listened to my advice about a "dogging" car in the back yard...

Dublin

"An unmarked Garda car was also outside the side entrance the last evening we went. We left early due to the over crowding of the place. They didn't say anything to us but the female guard gave a good stare. Like being back in the 1950's.

There are plenty of male guards on this site, prob just jealous that you went In and her working "

By *llen n SebbCouple  over a year ago

Walkinstown

Couples with interest in the cinema ; drop us a line.

All i can say it is very sad that this has happened another chance of a fantasy of mine to possibly come true shot down in flames!

Dublin

We can all go back to littlerockets place, sure we'll catch the pox from the seats but at least it's empty

Your mentioned in the article candy store

"Your mentioned in the article candy store "

Did they mention I'm just the cleaner? You duuuuuuuurtburds.

Dublin

"Couples with interest in the cinema ; drop us a line."

No pictures, a handy verification from a male and a phone number supplied. Exactly how a journalist would approach this site.

"We can all go back to littlerockets place, sure we'll catch the pox from the seats but at least it's empty "
Pmsl

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 09:54:13]

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"And the more it's threads are started about it here publicly the more it's going to attract single/gay men and others.

Personally I think the place is destroyed for couples/females now so we're not going back. "

Reckon it's stuffed too... pity!! Too many motor-mouths around.

"Couples with interest in the cinema ; drop us a line.

No pictures, a handy verification from a male and a phone number supplied. Exactly how a journalist would approach this site. "

It begins!

"Couples with interest in the cinema ; drop us a line.

No pictures, a handy verification from a male and a phone number supplied. Exactly how a journalist would approach this site. "

Fucking Journos!!!! and who said its only single males make it difficult for all of us

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

My biggest concern is the fact that profile names and forum posts were used in the article, not only because it will make me a little more paranoid about what I say here in future, but also the fact that this is such a fucking NON STORY that they had to take up most of the article with forum posts.

I wish this country would fucking get over itself and that these types of "stories" would not sell papers.

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

So apparently im mentioned in the article. Anyone got a link?

Touts touts everywhere

Dublin

"My biggest concern is the fact that profile names and forum posts were used in the article, not only because it will make me a little more paranoid about what I say here in future, but also the fact that this is such a fucking NON STORY that they had to take up most of the article with forum posts.

I wish this country would fucking get over itself and that these types of "stories" would not sell papers. "

Yep what they won't say is the couple of journalists who did come in sat and watched the movie for a good 20 mins. We were the couple in there that evening that they mention. Thankfully we were in a private booth.

Two youngsters straight of college with fuck all else to report about. I bet he went home and pulled the handle off himself.

"So apparently im mentioned in the article. Anyone got a link?"

It only quotes a comment ya made, go onto their website and type glamworld in the search bar

By *ubshellyWoman  over a year ago

Portarlington

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/wild-orgies-and-glory-holes-aplenty-at-dublins-sordid-sex-cinema

Link if anyone's looking for it

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Not very good journalism. Article doesnt live up to its headline.

Dublin

I'd love to know if they asked permission to take those photographs, and if they did then did the owners know who they were, AND if they owners did know then this is just advertising dressed up as an exposé.

hmmm shock horror article, with pictures and a detailed description, and testimonials from fab users?

Sounds like advertising to me.

Dublin

"Not very good journalism. Article doesnt live up to its headline. "

and it's filed under "crime desk"

I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

By *ubshellyWoman  over a year ago

Portarlington

"Not very good journalism. Article doesnt live up to its headline.

and it's filed under "crime desk"

I don't know if i should laugh or cry. "

Laugh, it's a terribly written article

Dublin

"I'd love to know if they asked permission to take those photographs, and if they did then did the owners know who they were, AND if they owners did know then this is just advertising dressed up as an exposé.

hmmm shock horror article, with pictures and a detailed description, and testimonials from fab users?

Sounds like advertising to me. "

No they didn't know, I told Liam what day they came in he had no idea. But it was last Thursday. They took snaps on their phones and then watched the movie for about 20 mins like two ticks

Just be careful folks i personally think if they have already used quotes off this site they may be looking for more information to do a follow up story!

Dublin

"Just be careful folks i personally think if they have already used quotes off this site they may be looking for more information to do a follow up story!"

Here's a quote then:

"fuck you sunday world, you're a rag. i wouldn't even wipe my arse with you. it's the 21st century, we've legalised gay marriage and hopefully abortion is next. Stop trying to keep this country's attitude to sex in the dark ages. shove your articles up your arse and fuck off while you're doing it"

Pmsl mingo I am delighted to read that well done mate

By *heoldhippyMan  over a year ago

Midleton

"http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/wild-orgies-and-glory-holes-aplenty-at-dublins-sordid-sex-cinema

Link if anyone's looking for it"

Thanks Shelly. Love the 'wild orgies bit'

BTW people should look at the 'Wasting my time' thread started by Little Rocket though I bet he regrets it now.

Dublin

"Just be careful folks i personally think if they have already used quotes off this site they may be looking for more information to do a follow up story!

Here's a quote then:

"fuck you sunday world, you're a rag. i wouldn't even wipe my arse with you. it's the 21st century, we've legalised gay marriage and hopefully abortion is next. Stop trying to keep this country's attitude to sex in the dark ages. shove your articles up your arse and fuck off while you're doing it""

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Just be careful folks i personally think if they have already used quotes off this site they may be looking for more information to do a follow up story!"

Use away. If thats the best 'story' they can muster up.

"Much ado about nothing" using quotes from a swingers site.

By *ongdongsilver99Man  over a year ago

skerries

Yeah I've been there a lot. ....and to dispell the myth....there are NEVER any couples in this place. Just stories from the gut on the counter about mythical couples and gigantic gang bangs! !...all bollocks. ..just the occasion gay guys doing their thing

Dublin

"Yeah I've been there a lot. ....and to dispell the myth....there are NEVER any couples in this place. Just stories from the gut on the counter about mythical couples and gigantic gang bangs! !...all bollocks. ..just the occasion gay guys doing their thing"

Never any there when you go in you mean

"Just be careful folks i personally think if they have already used quotes off this site they may be looking for more information to do a follow up story!

Here's a quote then:

"fuck you sunday world, you're a rag. i wouldn't even wipe my arse with you. it's the 21st century, we've legalised gay marriage and hopefully abortion is next. Stop trying to keep this country's attitude to sex in the dark ages. shove your articles up your arse and fuck off while you're doing it""

skerries

Actually I went every evening for a week and a half.....in search of the mythical couples and lonewolf females...and guess what ?.....nada

Dublin

"Actually I went every evening for a week and a half.....in search of the mythical couples and lonewolf females...and guess what ?.....nada"

Sorry to hear that there's at least 3 sets of couples here who used to frequent it

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/wild-orgies-and-glory-holes-aplenty-at-dublins-sordid-sex-cinema

Link if anyone's looking for it"

Haha thanks for that, it's bloody hilarious! Sex mad swingers hah!

skerries

Lol....got it now....me thinks niamhandliam is actually the guy working in glam world. ...rumbled mate !!! (That's why no profile up) lol.....

Dublin

"Lol....got it now....me thinks niamhandliam is actually the guy working in glam world. ...rumbled mate !!! (That's why no profile up) lol....."

Do tell.....

Walkinstown

https://mobile.twitter.com/EllenSebb/status/702817108112101376

Walkinstown

Great news, they updated the article category

Dublin

"Lol....got it now....me thinks niamhandliam is actually the guy working in glam world. ...rumbled mate !!! (That's why no profile up) lol....."

Oh yeh inspector cluseou well done mate lol

Our profile is hidden at the moment for obvious reasons!

Dublin

"Lol....got it now....me thinks niamhandliam is actually the guy working in glam world. ...rumbled mate !!! (That's why no profile up) lol.....

Our profile is hidden at the moment for obvious reasons! "

Goes to glamworld many times, sees no couples, claims there never are any.

Couple who goes there points out that they're a couple who goes to glamworld.

accuses couple of being staff.

it's flawless logic really. i don't know why i never spotted it.

J'ACCUSE!

Dublin

"Lol....got it now....me thinks niamhandliam is actually the guy working in glam world. ...rumbled mate !!! (That's why no profile up) lol.....

Our profile is hidden at the moment for obvious reasons!

Goes to glamworld many times, sees no couples, claims there never are any.

Couple who goes there points out that they're a couple who goes to glamworld.

accuses couple of being staff.

it's flawless logic really. i don't know why i never spotted it.

J'ACCUSE! "

Rumbled

Dublin

We'd be one shitty owner if we're on here saying the place is not ideal for couples anymore and that we're giving it some space

Same here

Dublin

Hopefully it goes quiet soon

"Actually I went every evening for a week and a half.....in search of the mythical couples and lonewolf females...and guess what ?.....nada"

Bad luck - we were there several times And we are not staff.

By *ki-doki OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tipp

All cpls can organise a meet and greet in bit more extreme place than a pub. Maybe glamworld????

I had a nose in glamour world and deeply impressed with the layout of the shop, the friendliness of staff and deals on a wide variety of products. .. the cinema, small and clean with some private booths suitsble to prefered requirements.

I left the shop after my snoop around with a sale under my arm... fair dues to the sales guy, he knows his work.

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Haha. Read the article.

I wouldnt mind, but Ive never even been inside the door of the place... Lol

Now who wants to go to the movies

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

And they are at it again... Won't be the first time Sunday world have published and mentioned the site and won't be the last...

Bumping this for people too be fully aware of their surroundings when at public meets... in this thread usernames from here was put in the paper with what looked like a screenshot from one fab user...

» Add a new message to this topic