FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What makes a good profile?

What makes a good profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks.I am wondering what is classed as a good profile here? Some people have no photos, some have loads,some have loads of writing about them selves and demands others have nothing.I notice women saying not to have to many cock pics on display,some want a face photo displayed.I am trying to find the balance to improve my page as it is very quiet so i am just curious to see some replys, cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good pics, a bio that will make me smile & a 10" cock should do it.

"Good pics, a bio that will make me smile & a 10" cock should do it."
thanks Candy

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

My advice is don't pander to the masses, make your profile the way you want it, it's a representation of you and you want to stand out right? So why be Mr. Average with a profile that's middle of the road? Show pics and write a bio that you want.

Obviously common sense needs to be used, 10 crappy pics of a cock isn't going to cut it but if you can get 10 good and unique pics and you want to post them up, go for it

"My advice is don't pander to the masses, make your profile the way you want it, it's a representation of you and you want to stand out right? So why be Mr. Average with a profile that's middle of the road? Show pics and write a bio that you want.

Obviously common sense needs to be used, 10 crappy pics of a cock isn't going to cut it but if you can get 10 good and unique pics and you want to post them up, go for it"

thats good advice

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Sure your only on here 2 weeks i was few months on here before i met people and i would rather wait a while but thats just me

"Sure your only on here 2 weeks i was few months on here before i met people and i would rather wait a while but thats just me "
Ah i know.Its not the time frame i am just wondering is there something im doing wrong

its the person that makes the profile, not the profile makes the person.

you could have a (10 out of 10) profile on here, still be obnoxious and vile person on here and in real life.

Oh and btw some women actually like cock pics so ignore the "omg cock pics are the devil" brigade.

And remember the forums represent a minority of Fab users so don't take the feedback too seriously x

"its the person that makes the profile, not the profile makes the person.

you could have a (10 out of 10) profile on here, still be obnoxious and vile person on here and in real life. "

thats very true,

» Add a new message to this topic