FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Maureen ohara.

Maureen ohara.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

How old was she when she died

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Old enough.I thought the quiet man to be an enduring classic.

Jaysus it's like feckin RIP.ie here

That's old!!

My town

"95....

Jaysus it's like feckin RIP.ie here "

all this time I thought she was 96

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

All this death

"All this death "
...it's the old age....twould put years on you

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"How old was she when she died "

Born in Ranelagh Dublin on 17th August ,1920... she died on 24th October 2015 which makes her 95 when she died. Im convinced she had a secret love affair with John Wayne... i loved her!!!

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I just read online that Animal, the drummer from the Muppets has sadly passed away aged 66... RIP ... So much tragedy this year

Dublin

Aww and i loved him too.. sure ive a pic of my favourite t shirt of him

"I just read online that Animal, the drummer from the Muppets has sadly passed away aged 66... RIP ... So much tragedy this year "
.....big deal. ....sooty died..... (sooty and sweep).. tragically taken at 35.....I blame that Mathew boy....fuckin paedo had his hand up sooty's arse all that time. ...and not a word about it. ...you people's priorities are all fucked up....

Dublin

"I just read online that Animal, the drummer from the Muppets has sadly passed away aged 66... RIP ... So much tragedy this year .....big deal. ....sooty died..... (sooty and sweep).. tragically taken at 35.....I blame that Mathew boy....fuckin paedo had his hand up sooty's arse all that time. ...and not a word about it. ...you people's priorities are all fucked up.... "

What?? Matthew was the son.. the creator of Sooty and Sweep was the father Harry Corbett. Next youll be telling me that Sue was banging Sweep behind Sootys back.! ... i actually dont find this funny and i apologise if im outa line if a kids programme that i can remember ,is used in a sexual way..

Muppets

Dublin

"Muppets "

Im an Animal my friend

"Muppets

Im an Animal my friend "

..we should do some gonzo..

"I just read online that Animal, the drummer from the Muppets has sadly passed away aged 66... RIP ... So much tragedy this year .....big deal. ....sooty died..... (sooty and sweep).. tragically taken at 35.....I blame that Mathew boy....fuckin paedo had his hand up sooty's arse all that time. ...and not a word about it. ...you people's priorities are all fucked up....

What?? Matthew was the son.. the creator of Sooty and Sweep was the father Harry Corbett. Next youll be telling me that Sue was banging Sweep behind Sootys back.! ... i actually dont find this funny and i apologise if im outa line if a kids programme that i can remember ,is used in a sexual way.. "

.....are you serious. ....it was a piece of cloth..With beads for eyes. ..and a dogs squeaky toy for a voice? .....you find that offensive? ....really?

Dublin

"I just read online that Animal, the drummer from the Muppets has sadly passed away aged 66... RIP ... So much tragedy this year .....big deal. ....sooty died..... (sooty and sweep).. tragically taken at 35.....I blame that Mathew boy....fuckin paedo had his hand up sooty's arse all that time. ...and not a word about it. ...you people's priorities are all fucked up....

What?? Matthew was the son.. the creator of Sooty and Sweep was the father Harry Corbett. Next youll be telling me that Sue was banging Sweep behind Sootys back.! ... i actually dont find this funny and i apologise if im outa line if a kids programme that i can remember ,is used in a sexual way.. .....are you serious. ....it was a piece of cloth..With beads for eyes. ..and a dogs squeaky toy for a voice? .....you find that offensive? ....really? "

You saying m

Matthew Corbett was a paedo, yes i do. It was a piece of cloth as you say i might be missing your warped sense of humour. pfttt i dont really care anymore.

What?? Matthew was the son.. the creator of Sooty and Sweep was the father Harry Corbett. Next youll be telling me that Sue was banging Sweep behind Sootys back.! ... i actually dont find this funny and i apologise if im outa line if a kids programme that i can remember ,is used in a sexual way.. .....are you serious. ....it was a piece of cloth..With beads for eyes. ..and a dogs squeaky toy for a voice? .....you find that offensive? ....really?

You saying m

Matthew Corbett was a paedo, yes i do. It was a piece of cloth as you say i might be missing your warped sense of humour. pfttt i dont really care anymore. "

.....I never did....

Dublin

What?? Matthew was the son.. the creator of Sooty and Sweep was the father Harry Corbett. Next youll be telling me that Sue was banging Sweep behind Sootys back.! ... i actually dont find this funny and i apologise if im outa line if a kids programme that i can remember ,is used in a sexual way.. .....are you serious. ....it was a piece of cloth..With beads for eyes. ..and a dogs squeaky toy for a voice? .....you find that offensive? ....really?

You saying m

Matthew Corbett was a paedo, yes i do. It was a piece of cloth as you say i might be missing your warped sense of humour. pfttt i dont really care anymore. .....I never did...."

You blame that Matthew boy.. your quote, !fuckin paedo had his hand up sootys arse.. blah blah blah... stop ok... enough goes on in the world already and im not arguing with you but please use your humour as humour. Not at the expense of others

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Annnnnnnyway Happy birthday Misdiryygirl ... Hope it has been a good one xxx

You saying m

Matthew Corbett was a paedo, yes i do. It was a piece of cloth as you say i might be missing your warped sense of humour. pfttt i dont really care anymore. .....I never did....

You blame that Matthew boy.. your quote, !fuckin paedo had his hand up sootys arse.. blah blah blah... stop ok... enough goes on in the world already and im not arguing with you but please use your humour as humour. Not at the expense of others "

.....whos expense? ....don't you think your carrying this a bit far..?..is it possible to be a paedophile with a glove puppet? ...I seriously doubt it...but look...the best thing to do is to maybe avoid my posts...I know that s what I do....There are some people on here with a different sense of humour than mine. ..I avoid their threads posts....whatever. ..honesty. ..try it. ...have a lovely evening. .

Dublin

You saying m

Matthew Corbett was a paedo, yes i do. It was a piece of cloth as you say i might be missing your warped sense of humour. pfttt i dont really care anymore. .....I never did....

You blame that Matthew boy.. your quote, !fuckin paedo had his hand up sootys arse.. blah blah blah... stop ok... enough goes on in the world already and im not arguing with you but please use your humour as humour. Not at the expense of others .....whos expense? ....don't you think your carrying this a bit far..?..is it possible to be a paedophile with a glove puppet? ...I seriously doubt it...but look...the best thing to do is to maybe avoid my posts...I know that s what I do....There are some people on here with a different sense of humour than mine. ..I avoid their threads posts....whatever. ..honesty. ..try it. ...have a lovely evening. . "

I totally agree and as the thread was originally about Maureen O Hara.. maybe you should start your own thread about hands up puppets asses and how they dont reflect paedophilia. Have a great night you two..

You saying m

You blame that Matthew boy.. your quote, !fuckin paedo had his hand up sootys arse.. blah blah blah... stop ok... enough goes on in the world already and im not arguing with you but please use your humour as humour. Not at the expense of others .....whos expense? ....don't you think your carrying this a bit far..?..is it possible to be a paedophile with a glove puppet? ...I seriously doubt it...but look...the best thing to do is to maybe avoid my posts...I know that s what I do....There are some people on here with a different sense of humour than mine. ..I avoid their threads posts....whatever. ..honesty. ..try it. ...have a lovely evening. .

I totally agree and as the thread was originally about Maureen O Hara.. maybe you should start your own thread about hands up puppets asses and how they dont reflect paedophilia. Have a great night you two.."

.....I wasn't the only one who went of topic....but you picked me out for some reason. ....ok....I do apologise if I offened your sensibilities in any way. ....but could I ask you. ..for both our sakes...not to address us in open forum anymore. ...and we promise to afford you the same luxury. ..

there are some folks......

Sooty was born in 1948.

This makes him 28 when Matthew partnered him.

Matthew is fine from a legal point of view.

I should have gone out tonight..

Dublin

"there are some folks...... "

Bertie Bassets.. it takes allsorts

Dublin

"Sooty was born in 1948.

I should have gone out tonight.. "

Maybe Harry met Sally instead of Sue i tell you id have had whats she'd had

"Sooty was born in 1948.

I should have gone out tonight.. "

....you ruined my paedo joke.....

"Sooty was born in 1948.

I should have gone out tonight..

Maybe Harry met Sally instead of Sue i tell you id have had whats she'd had "

You're a greedy girl

By *ant111Man  over a year ago

Dublin 6

hard to believe she was born around the corner in ranelagh..

My town

Poor ole maureen ohara.

Dublin

"Poor ole maureen ohara. "

Shes at peace Letme...i love her so she ll never be dead

By *ant111Man  over a year ago

Dublin 6

i believe she was very sexy though

Dublin

"

i believe she was very sexy though"

Google her! My idol.. bloody amazeballs lady.. watch her movies too... thats what ye call a woman...

» Add a new message to this topic