FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > venue meets fill up to quick ha

venue meets fill up to quick ha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thaught id put this up ,havnt been to any venues so far ,dates always get me ,but will be going to next one ,just need to get there first ha ,do many find this problem ,i would really consider organizing a meet myself if anyone wants to help ,maybe an apartment for the weekend ,seems im missing out too much ,anyone want to reply or pm me ,definitely looking to do this ,or if a girl wants to invite me to one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivate MomentMan  over a year ago

City

I'd certainly be so much more comfortable with regular host, and thankfully we have a number of ladies n gents, that do great work, month in and out Wex n Joan deserve the freedom of the city and a herd of sheep to boot, for the grazing in Stephens Green Apple n Ollie's soz for leaving people out, but I certainly gather there's a lot of work and responsibility in organising and co ordinating such a gathering, but plough ahead mate and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just thaught id put this up ,havnt been to any venues so far ,dates always get me ,but will be going to next one ,just need to get there first ha ,do many find this problem ,i would really consider organizing a meet myself if anyone wants to help ,maybe an apartment for the weekend ,seems im missing out too much ,anyone want to reply or pm me ,definitely looking to do this ,or if a girl wants to invite me to one "

Why would u need a girl to invite you to one??? That's the strangest thing I've ever heard.

Cant be the stangest thing ,,on this haa..I ment for the fact it gets filled up quick and firstly with single males ,nothing strange about that ,as a cpl or with a girl alot easier thats all ..

"I'd certainly be so much more comfortable with regular host, and thankfully we have a number of ladies n gents, that do great work, month in and out Wex n Joan deserve the freedom of the city and a herd of sheep to boot, for the grazing in Stephens Green Apple n Ollie's soz for leaving people out, but I certainly gather there's a lot of work and responsibility in organising and co ordinating such a gathering, but plough ahead mate and good luck.

"

..yea ive heard so much about them and the hard work they put into it ,im still here only a wet day so I need to know alot more planning it right ,cheers pal

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Cant be the stangest thing ,,on this haa..I ment for the fact it gets filled up quick and firstly with single males ,nothing strange about that ,as a cpl or with a girl alot easier thats all .."

it helps when you turn up to things you got invited to. you asked and got an invite to a past social and didn't turn up and also didn't let people know you couldn't make it that ment that we couldn't even pass your invite to someone else who would have come along. so its not that hard to get invites but not turning up is bad form

"I'd certainly be so much more comfortable with regular host, and thankfully we have a number of ladies n gents, that do great work, month in and out Wex n Joan deserve the freedom of the city and a herd of sheep to boot, for the grazing in Stephens Green Apple n Ollie's soz for leaving people out, but I certainly gather there's a lot of work and responsibility in organising and co ordinating such a gathering, but plough ahead mate and good luck.

..yea ive heard so much about them and the hard work they put into it ,im still here only a wet day so I need to know alot more planning it right ,cheers pal"

Werent u part of a cpl a while back if my memory serves me right

By *rivate MomentMan  over a year ago

City

..yea ive heard so much about them and the hard work they put into it ,im still here only a wet day so I need to know alot more planning it right ,cheers palWerent u part of a cpl a while back if my memory serves me right "

memory is spot on,and you are such a beautiful lady, how about a quick validation.

"Cant be the stangest thing ,,on this haa..I ment for the fact it gets filled up quick and firstly with single males ,nothing strange about that ,as a cpl or with a girl alot easier thats all ..

it helps when you turn up to things you got invited to. you asked and got an invite to a past social and didn't turn up and also didn't let people know you couldn't make it that ment that we couldn't even pass your invite to someone else who would have come along. so its not that hard to get invites but not turning up is bad form"

Also helps the reputation if you turn up to arranged coffee meets especially when you put yourself forward for a draw on the public forums

"Cant be the stangest thing ,,on this haa..I ment for the fact it gets filled up quick and firstly with single males ,nothing strange about that ,as a cpl or with a girl alot easier thats all ..

it helps when you turn up to things you got invited to. you asked and got an invite to a past social and didn't turn up and also didn't let people know you couldn't make it that ment that we couldn't even pass your invite to someone else who would have come along. so its not that hard to get invites but not turning up is bad form

Also helps the reputation if you turn up to arranged coffee meets especially when you put yourself forward for a draw on the public forums "

His loss!!!!!!

You are the most beautiful lady on fab......

Lixk....Lixk.....

..yea ive heard so much about them and the hard work they put into it ,im still here only a wet day so I need to know alot more planning it right ,cheers palWerent u part of a cpl a while back if my memory serves me right "

So? Couples break up. Lots of forumites come back as singles. Can think of two off the top of my head already.

Also helps the reputation if you turn up to arranged coffee meets especially when you put yourself forward for a draw on the public forums "

he should of kept his mouth shut

..yea ive heard so much about them and the hard work they put into it ,im still here only a wet day so I need to know alot more planning it right ,cheers palWerent u part of a cpl a while back if my memory serves me right

So? Couples break up. Lots of forumites come back as singles. Can think of two off the top of my head already. "

theres nothing wrong wit it but way his going on oh poor me . Looks like he wants to b part of a cpl to get places frm my take on it just saying like

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

He should have at least had the decency to let organisers know he wasnt going i would not commit unless i was fully sure to make it to the venue the organisers go to a lot of time and effort and exspence to arrange it and fair play to them for doing it

Also helps the reputation if you turn up to arranged coffee meets especially when you put yourself forward for a draw on the public forums

His loss!!!!!!

You are the most beautiful lady on fab......

Lixk....Lixk..... "

His loss is right!!!

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"He should have at least had the decency to let organisers know he wasnt going i would not commit unless i was fully sure to make it to the venue the organisers go to a lot of time and effort and exspence to arrange it and fair play to them for doing it "

The first time I was to go to the Venue I had to pull out (no pun intended ) at the last minute.

I e-mailed the organiser, explained the situation and thanked them for including me to begin with. I got a polite response thanking me for letting them know. A few months later I e-mailed again to be included on the guest list, no problem, name on there. This time I did make and met a lovely couple there.

Moral of the story: Courtesy and good manners do pay off.

» Add a new message to this topic