FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Block

Block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think if I blocked every sender of messages I received that annoyed me I would have one seriously long blocked list.. sometimes I wish I did have that block list so I couldn't get anymore of those messages. Would it be really horrible to just block someone cause their message annoyed me??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think if I blocked every sender of messages I received that annoyed me I would have one seriously long blocked list.. sometimes I wish I did have that block list so I couldn't get anymore of those messages. Would it be really horrible to just block someone cause their message annoyed me?? "

No

Depends; do you see them ever sending a message that doesn't annoy you? If not then there's no harm in blocking

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'm blocked bye a good few ladies n I don't know why . We'll IDE never b rude to any lady . Remember asking to go to a meet n greet for newbees n next I'm blocked . I think that's a bit harsh

Each to their own and all that

Some people just sit on the block button.

I've never blocked anyone but the odd time find I'm blocked by people I've never chatted with...

Remember the song....

People are strange...

When you're a stranger...,.

,.......,... ............ . .. . ........

I guess everyone has their own reasons or maybe they use the block as a culling mechanism

"I think if I blocked every sender of messages I received that annoyed me I would have one seriously long blocked list.. sometimes I wish I did have that block list so I couldn't get anymore of those messages. Would it be really horrible to just block someone cause their message annoyed me?? "

It's not rude if they're really annoying you. I don't like to block people unless they've been really rude or pushy, but that's my way. Be a devil, just do it!

"I think if I blocked every sender of messages I received that annoyed me I would have one seriously long blocked list.. sometimes I wish I did have that block list so I couldn't get anymore of those messages. Would it be really horrible to just block someone cause their message annoyed me??

It's not rude if they're really annoying you. I don't like to block people unless they've been really rude or pushy, but that's my way. Be a devil, just do it! "

That's the way I usually am and I find it very harsh and unfair for people who block for no reason but some of these people are just so irritating. You know the copy and paste messages or the meet right now this very second messages. I think I might go on a massive blocking spree!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Op, you can use your block button whatever way you want.

I block very very rarely (5 on the list) and use it only for fab criminals.

I prefer to deal with the annoying ones on a verbal level just to have some sort of style dealing with people.

"Op, you can use your block button whatever way you want.

I prefer to deal with the annoying ones on a verbal level just to have some sort of style dealing with people."

Oh I'm gone way past the effort of trying to explain to a person why I have said no sorry I'm not interested. Why can't men just accept that no.

Am blocked by one person ,chatted for ages, then one sexual innuendo by the machine and block

on the hill NordWest of

I prefer to deal with the annoying ones on a verbal level just to have some sort of style dealing with people.

Oh I'm gone way past the effort of trying to explain to a person why I have said no sorry I'm not interested. Why can't men just accept that no. "

I don't really ever experienced a man not accepting my No! Ha must be the fierce dragon in me....

Oh I'm gone way past the effort of trying to explain to a person why I have said no sorry I'm not interested. Why can't men just accept that no.

I don't really ever experienced a man not accepting my No! Ha must be the fierce dragon in me.... "

Could you teach me!!!!

I prefer to deal with the annoying ones on a verbal level just to have some sort of style dealing with people."

.....speaking of fab criminals. ....

on the hill NordWest of

I don't really ever experienced a man not accepting my No! Ha must be the fierce dragon in me....

Could you teach me!!!! "

lol, yeah I was thinking you might be just too nice. The trick is to be polite but very firm, leaving no doubt. The Germans are very good with this ....

Just block all. Do your own search.

it's there too be used "its my favourite bottom I must be too fussy

"it's there too be used "its my favourite bottom I must be too fussy "
...I like all my favorite bottoms

Could you teach me!!!!

lol, yeah I was thinking you might be just too nice. The trick is to be polite but very firm, leaving no doubt. The Germans are very good with this ...."

Or just BLOCK!!!!

By *andyman11Man  over a year ago

dublin

Am sure there're some good reasons a person would want to block you, BUT am very sure there're some people that allow the little bit of attention they're receiving get to their head.

Block away...or block males and just chat the ones you like

Sorry..the only block I find weird..and happened me the other day..is when couples block you after saying you aren't their type...it makes no sense to me..they will let all the fakes and eejits look at their profile but block a guy they have conversed with and good enough to send a facepic..guys post about this one..it doesn't bother me...but I do think its very warped logic!!!

"I think if I blocked every sender of messages I received that annoyed me I would have one seriously long blocked list.. sometimes I wish I did have that block list so I couldn't get anymore of those messages. Would it be really horrible to just block someone cause their message annoyed me??

It's not rude if they're really annoying you. I don't like to block people unless they've been really rude or pushy, but that's my way. Be a devil, just do it!

That's the way I usually am and I find it very harsh and unfair for people who block for no reason but some of these people are just so irritating. You know the copy and paste messages or the meet right now this very second messages. I think I might go on a massive blocking spree!!"

I just don't reply to anyone if I've already said no and they continue to try. Eventually they get the message.

"Am sure there're some good reasons a person would want to block you, BUT am very sure there're some people that allow the little bit of attention they're receiving get to their head. "

I couldn't give a shit if someone blocks me.. I ain't gonna lose sleep over it. And I think I'm well over the "attention" phase on here. Heading for year 5 after all..

"it's there too be used "its my favourite bottom I must be too fussy "

nothing wrong with been fussy, after all its your body and mind..

By *isalashes888400Couple  over a year ago

ennis

yesterday we got blocked by a cplesimple reason really,we saw same cple were viewing r page maybe 10 times daily.we av no public pixs,no friends list or no verifations public.so politely asked why all the daily views?blocked us immediatlytink it shuda bein us doing the blocking?

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Block away...or block males and just chat the ones you like"

You can give that advice till your blue in the face...nobody will heed it

"it's there too be used "its my favourite bottom I must be too fussy

nothing wrong with been fussy, after all its your body and mind.."

wouldnt want to waste anyone's time really

[Removed by poster at 23/04/16 13:18:07]

I use my block button for people who just won't take no for an answer and those who send horrible messages. And also for people who just have a disgusting attitude in the forums

"yesterday we got blocked by a cplesimple reason really,we saw same cple were viewing r page maybe 10 times daily.we av no public pixs,no friends list or no verifations public.so politely asked why all the daily views?blocked us immediatlytink it shuda bein us doing the blocking?"

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught

ennis

"yesterday we got blocked by a cplesimple reason really,we saw same cple were viewing r page maybe 10 times daily.we av no public pixs,no friends list or no verifations public.so politely asked why all the daily views?blocked us immediatlytink it shuda bein us doing the blocking?

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught "

lol honest viewing pages are fun.the fun stops wen its constant viewsthe bigger question is wat the fuck were they looking at constantlyour page is as tight as a mouses,s ear

I block people who annoy me...not just through annoying messages but constant attention seeking statuses, or the same few status updates on a weekly rotation. I can't be bothered seeing it in my updates feed

"yesterday we got blocked by a cplesimple reason really,we saw same cple were viewing r page maybe 10 times daily.we av no public pixs,no friends list or no verifations public.so politely asked why all the daily views?blocked us immediatlytink it shuda bein us doing the blocking?

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught lol honest viewing pages are fun.the fun stops wen its constant viewsthe bigger question is wat the fuck were they looking at constantlyour page is as tight as a mouses,s ear"

You're just that good you don't need all the bells and whistles

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught lol honest viewing pages are fun.the fun stops wen its constant viewsthe bigger question is wat the fuck were they looking at constantlyour page is as tight as a mouses,s ear"

I perved btw

ennis

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught lol honest viewing pages are fun.the fun stops wen its constant viewsthe bigger question is wat the fuck were they looking at constantlyour page is as tight as a mouses,s ear

I perved btw "

lol and wat did ye perv?no bells just private is all

Oh I'd say they were scarlett at getting caught lol honest viewing pages are fun.the fun stops wen its constant viewsthe bigger question is wat the fuck were they looking at constantlyour page is as tight as a mouses,s ear

I perved btw lol and wat did ye perv?no bells just private is all"

I was hoping there'd be pics to perv I'm sad now

ennis

I perved btw lol and wat did ye perv?no bells just private is all

I was hoping there'd be pics to perv I'm sad now "

lol well id pm u sum but we are too oldjejus forgot we av ingo later,better remind herself get a blu rinse,and i must get a packet off fishermens friend

I was hoping there'd be pics to perv I'm sad now lol well id pm u sum but we are too oldjejus forgot we av ingo later,better remind herself get a blu rinse,and i must get a packet off fishermens friend"

Lol

ennis

I was hoping there'd be pics to perv I'm sad now lol well id pm u sum but we are too oldjejus forgot we av ingo later,better remind herself get a blu rinse,and i must get a packet off fishermens friend

Lol "

pm for a teaser

I was hoping there'd be pics to perv I'm sad now lol well id pm u sum but we are too oldjejus forgot we av ingo later,better remind herself get a blu rinse,and i must get a packet off fishermens friend

Lol pm for a teaser"

Are ya trying to convert me

ennis

nahu did ask for a peak doh

"yesterday we got blocked by a cplesimple reason really,we saw same cple were viewing r page maybe 10 times daily.we av no public pixs,no friends list or no verifations public.so politely asked why all the daily views?blocked us immediatlytink it shuda bein us doing the blocking?"

Similar to this I saw a couple (one half of who I had been conversing with several times) viewed me. I sent a message saying hi. Deleted straight away and blocked.

Someone must have been on their period

ennis

Similar to this I saw a couple (one half of who I had been conversing with several times) viewed me. I sent a message saying hi. Deleted straight away and blocked.

Someone must have been on their period "

jim morrison said it lol people are strange

"I'm blocked bye a good few ladies n I don't know why . We'll IDE never b rude to any lady . Remember asking to go to a meet n greet for newbees n next I'm blocked . I think that's a bit harsh "

This is a swinger "sex" website, what do you expect? Many women consider themselves as god's gift to us men, and so they behave. Good manners are not a one-way road.

I do block..when guy sending me msg like 5 timess and still dont bother read profile ot sending me abusing msg cause i didnt answer to previous msg..

We have so many blocks it's ridiculous! but we do use it to filter out people we have no intention of meeting... its just quicker and not meant to offend

Sam

» Add a new message to this topic