FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Obsessed...

Obsessed...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people ( men and women) obsess over the fact that someone is married and here. I get so many mails questioning if he knows, does he fuck me etc. It's just rude. Anyone else get the same? ( please keep comments on your views on cheating to yourself though, that's not what I'm asking a reply to)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *twasntme11Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Seeking ffs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say half of it is nosiness

Manners cost nothing

"Manners cost nothing "

You can say that again. I think it might be a power trip thing, like they think they can do better

Everyone's business is exactly that ...their own business...

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"I'd say half of it is nosiness "

& the other half research

I often get mails , from "straight" guys asking if we can meet & will my wife join in Read the f##kin profile! If my wife was into swinging it would be a couples profile.

Some people do ask in a bit more detail about my situation, if it is someone I am planning to, or would like to, meet I will answer their questions within reason, if not they just get told "I'm not here to discuss my private life"

"Manners cost nothing

You can say that again. I think it might be a power trip thing, like they think they can do better "

Better than what?

If I see a profile with a person admitting to be cheating on there other half I just avoid, none of my business what people do here, but not for me,

"If I see a profile with a person admitting to be cheating on there other half I just avoid, none of my business what people do here, but not for me,"

Another one who didn't read what I wrote!!

"If I see a profile with a person admitting to be cheating on there other half I just avoid, none of my business what people do here, but not for me,

Another one who didn't read what I wrote!! "

"I'd say half of it is nosiness

& the other half research

I often get mails , from "straight" guys asking if we can meet & will my wife join in Read the f##kin profile! If my wife was into swinging it would be a couples profile.

Some people do ask in a bit more detail about my situation, if it is someone I am planning to, or would like to, meet I will answer their questions within reason, if not they just get told "I'm not here to discuss my private life""

That's what I usually say too, and yes, if you click with someone and intend on meeting them, you can open up a little bit more, but there are boundaries. Very rude, and it turns me off the site sometimes

At least Fussymadam is honest there is a lot to be said for that,there are lot's on here who are not so honest.!!!!

"At least Fussymadam is honest there is a lot to be said for that,there are lot's on here who are not so honest.!!!!"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Your marital status on this site is no one's business it's a taboo subject. You dammed if you mention it and dammed if you don't.... any questions regarding your marriage or relationship is answered on your profile if you choose to be honest any more than then that it's no one's business.

Doesn't matter a jot

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Manners cost nothing

You can say that again. I think it might be a power trip thing, like they think they can do better "

I actually think manners do cost us..we just are never aware to what extent tho.. i mean.. a woman could see someone in here she likes and is debating on messaging that person or not.. and then that person says something out of order in a forum and thats it.. the woman decides i lost all interest coz of that.. and then its over and done with qithout the offenting person being none the wiser what a lack of manners or tact just cost them..

they do..really ? incomprehensible

General nosey folk, poor manners and I imagine some see it as an ego boost ; wanting to be the other person.

A person's business is just that, theirs. As said, at least you're up front about it.

Easier said than done I know but pay them no attention.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Just ask them have they lost anything, cos you found their nose in your buisness it works for me everytime.

Ye are all very wise in here

"Ye are all very wise in here "

You better believe it

"Ye are all very wise in here "

from the popular series "old and busted"

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"Just ask them have they lost anything, cos you found their nose in your buisness it works for me everytime. "
must remember this

I think Hugo boss smells nicer

"I think Hugo boss smells nicer "

I prefer Lagerfeld

"I think Hugo boss smells nicer "

Forgot what it smells like think I need reminding

Trow your keys in the bowl there

"Trow your keys in the bowl there "

your worse than me lol lol

"Ye are all very wise in here

You better believe it "

You being the wisest obviously

"Trow your keys in the bowl there

your worse than me lol lol"

never

"Why do some people ( men and women) obsess over the fact that someone is married and here. I get so many mails questioning if he knows, does he fuck me etc. It's just rude. Anyone else get the same? ( please keep comments on your views on cheating to yourself though, that's not what I'm asking a reply to) "

I just ignore it. I did get one guy a while back actually accused me of lying. Said I was lying about my hubby knowing everything I did and that was why id only reply to his nails in the evening as he was convinced hubby worked nights. I sent him a message saying believe whatever you want, I dont really care and then blocked him. Men

"Why do some people ( men and women) obsess over the fact that someone is married and here. I get so many mails questioning if he knows, does he fuck me etc. It's just rude. Anyone else get the same? ( please keep comments on your views on cheating to yourself though, that's not what I'm asking a reply to)

I just ignore it. I did get one guy a while back actually accused me of lying. Said I was lying about my hubby knowing everything I did and that was why id only reply to his nails in the evening as he was convinced hubby worked nights. I sent him a message saying believe whatever you want, I dont really care and then blocked him. Men "

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha

"Why do some people ( men and women) obsess over the fact that someone is married and here. I get so many mails questioning if he knows, does he fuck me etc. It's just rude. Anyone else get the same? ( please keep comments on your views on cheating to yourself though, that's not what I'm asking a reply to)

I just ignore it. I did get one guy a while back actually accused me of lying. Said I was lying about my hubby knowing everything I did and that was why id only reply to his nails in the evening as he was convinced hubby worked nights. I sent him a message saying believe whatever you want, I dont really care and then blocked him. Men

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha"

Do I have to direct you to the stalker thread too??

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha

Do I have to direct you to the stalker thread too?? "

We have to create a new one for obsessive stalkers

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha

We have to create a new one for obsessive stalkers"

Avoid

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha

Avoid "

I find you

Snog Hahahahahahahahaha

Avoid

I find you "

Ooootay.. How about gets Hubert to kick his ass

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I meet alone sometimes as it says on the profile (Mrs) sometimes when iam chatting to someone who has caught my eye it puts me off as they assume if you are married and meeting alone your not getting enough sex at home this attitude is so juvenile It makes me wonder if some men actually ever grow up...sometimes I expect them to suggest a pissing contest with my hubby

Well guys it gets better. The man who in particular pushed me to post the thread, because of his mails earlier,has now contacted one of my veries. I blocked him so he set up a new profile and mailed asking about me calling me 'Jen' he thinks I'm someone else that he spoke to a while back. I mean ffs. He can't be that hard up for a ride. Plus is he about 300 miles away. He wanted to know if I was always this hard to break.... Dick head! Luckily my contact is a good friend so he had my back. Some people eh

Name and shame on your status

"Well guys it gets better. The man who in particular pushed me to post the thread, because of his mails earlier,has now contacted one of my veries. I blocked him so he set up a new profile and mailed asking about me calling me 'Jen' he thinks I'm someone else that he spoke to a while back. I mean ffs. He can't be that hard up for a ride. Plus is he about 300 miles away. He wanted to know if I was always this hard to break.... Dick head! Luckily my contact is a good friend so he had my back. Some people eh "

Jesus.. He needs to get a life

"Well guys it gets better. The man who in particular pushed me to post the thread, because of his mails earlier,has now contacted one of my veries. I blocked him so he set up a new profile and mailed asking about me calling me 'Jen' he thinks I'm someone else that he spoke to a while back. I mean ffs. He can't be that hard up for a ride. Plus is he about 300 miles away. He wanted to know if I was always this hard to break.... Dick head! Luckily my contact is a good friend so he had my back. Some people eh "

Shiver me timbers

Should I name and shame? I usually hate those statuses. Maybe just report both profiles?

"Should I name and shame? I usually hate those statuses. Maybe just report both profiles? "

I don't agree with naming and shaming. Report and block him. If any women want to know who he is they can message you.

"Should I name and shame? I usually hate those statuses. Maybe just report both profiles? "

I think naming the profile(s) may just cause more hassle, he doesn't sound all there in the first place to be fair.

Report to admin and break the block button if you have to.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/16 19:47:50]

"Should I name and shame? I usually hate those statuses. Maybe just report both profiles?

I don't agree with naming and shaming. Report and block him. If any women want to know who he is they can message you. "

What Snowflake said

Maybe best. Thankfully there are more sane people here than not, kinda

"Maybe best. Thankfully there are more sane people here than not, kinda "

There are some people here who need serious psychiatric help if u ask me

"Maybe best. Thankfully there are more sane people here than not, kinda

There are some people here who need serious psychiatric help if u ask me "

most definitely

By *amdublinMan  over a year ago

Paris

Well said

There are some people here who need serious psychiatric help if u ask me

most definitely "

It's so hard finding someone with that normal but with a slightly good crazy side

"If I see a profile with a person admitting to be cheating on there other half I just avoid, none of my business what people do here, but not for me,

Another one who didn't read what I wrote!! "

It's an open forum, you can't control it

It's an open forum, you can't control it "

But yet people try by reporting every thread

It's an open forum, you can't control it "

Out of the whole thread... Thats what you picked up on! Christ

But yet people try by reporting every thread "

Get over it Jasper, it's getting boring.

But yet people try by reporting every thread "

Personally..i think the whole...fab ud full of assholes...is overplayed...mostly I find ppl in here fairly sound...

..put an effort into the convo and it usually takes off..

"Personally..i think the whole...fab ud full of assholes...is overplayed...mostly I find ppl in here fairly sound...

..put an effort into the convo and it usually takes off.. "

You obviously don't talk to as many men as us women do

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Plenty of men here, no need to get hung up on self righteous nosy peeps, just move on to the next.

"Personally..i think the whole...fab ud full of assholes...is overplayed...mostly I find ppl in here fairly sound...

You obviously don't talk to as many men as us women do "

It is a swinging site,it shouldn't matter if a person is married/attached or not!!

It's not a dating site or looking for love site! And people are entitled to their views but I'm tired of the moral police and their righteous views!

I hate this label of cheaters some people use and it's nobody's business only your own!

So tell them fck off!!!!

You obviously don't talk to as many men as us women do

"

..think you answered the question rather nicely there..

"It is a swinging site,it shouldn't matter if a person is married/attached or not!!

It's not a dating site or looking for love site! And people are entitled to their views but I'm tired of the moral police and their righteous views!

I hate this label of cheaters some people use and it's nobody's business only your own!

So tell them fck off!!!!

"

you go girl!!

....they said I was OK to rejoin society....

Roscrea

"It is a swinging site,it shouldn't matter if a person is married/attached or not!!

So tell them fck off!!!!

you go girl!! "

As for the naming & shaming, why lower yourself to someones elses' level? They'd probably just see themselves as the victim anyway.

However, if you happen to mention their profile name in a mail to friends who might be open to similar abuse...

Some questions about marital status can be smart and life preserving . Finding out post meet that great verification you have is from the spouse of a very possessive ,unstable gun owning violent criminal can ruin your post meet buzz.

"Some questions about marital status can be smart and life preserving . Finding out post meet that great verification you have is from the spouse of a very possessive ,unstable gun owning violent criminal can ruin your post meet buzz."

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Why do some people ( men and women) obsess over the fact that someone is married and here. I get so many mails questioning if he knows, does he fuck me etc. It's just rude. Anyone else get the same? ( please keep comments on your views on cheating to yourself though, that's not what I'm asking a reply to) "

It's just the way some people are!!

Roscrea

"Some questions about marital status can be smart and life preserving . Finding out post meet that great verification you have is from the spouse of a very possessive ,unstable gun owning violent criminal can ruin your post meet buzz. "

I take exception to that remark. My spouse does not own a gun...

"Some questions about marital status can be smart and life preserving . Finding out post meet that great verification you have is from the spouse of a very possessive ,unstable gun owning violent criminal can ruin your post meet buzz.

I take exception to that remark. My spouse does not own a gun... "

Does a chain saw count?

Roscrea

Have one here, but don't worry about it. She can't start it....

"Have one here, but don't worry about it. She can't start it.... "

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Some questions about marital status can be smart and life preserving . Finding out post meet that great verification you have is from the spouse of a very possessive ,unstable gun owning violent criminal can ruin your post meet buzz."

im a dangerous psychopath and I have a range of guns but iv no spouse

» Add a new message to this topic