FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a good few tattoos and I love them on women what's your thoughts on tattoos both on men and women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivate MomentMan  over a year ago

City

Very very seldom guys get away with it, bad designs, little thought about the art that's going to adorn your body for the rest of your life, and they don't age gracefully, plus there are so many bad tattoo artists, I use that lightly,

I agree with you a lot of bad tattoo shops around just have be careful and go to good shop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I worked with a guy in the states who had a ninja turtle on his calf. I always thought he'd regret it later in life!

I've none myself and doubt I ever will but I donor mind them, ladies usually have interesting stories to tell about them.

There's a waitress where I get lunch every Friday with some serious work on her arms, she's also a hottie with a cracking body so it all helps!

I have 4 brothers I am the only one with tattoos I am the black sheep off the family

Boldboy you should tell the waitress you have a tattoo in your jeans and it's a snake does she want to have a look

By *hrome80Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

I've 4 but each one represents something important to me. I cant understand getting a permanent drawing on your body which is completely random & not thought through!

It is a slight addiction though. Once you get your first, theres no turning back.

I have quite a few and currently working on my biggest yet. I find once tattoo is well done and tasteful it's appealing but have seen some God awful work done by studios that have no business touching people

That's it chroma80 once you get one tattoo your hooked for life

"Boldboy you should tell the waitress you have a tattoo in your jeans and it's a snake does she want to have a look "
.....that would work. ....

"Boldboy you should tell the waitress you have a tattoo in your jeans and it's a snake does she want to have a look "

I'm shy, I could never be that forward

Reminds me of the joke where the fella gets the name of his home town Newry tattooed on the shaft of his cock. He's in a pub in Dublin a few weeks later and is having a piss in the gents. He happens to notice that the bloke beside him has a letters on his shaft too.... He can make out New..y

So he goes to yer man, "couldn't help but notice your cock tattoo mate, are you from Newry too?"

"Nah" yer man says "I'm from newtownmountkennedy..."

I'll get my coat

Love tasteful tattoos, I have two and I love finding out the meaning behind other people's

I'm planning my first. It will have meaning to me and mine. And I'm going to an artist who I trust.

When I was in school a guy came in with a tattoo of Garfield on his arm. But Garfield had a pussy. He was so proud of it. With 3 years he had covered it up. No one got the societal message he was trying to portray. He covered it with a bigger Mickley mouse tattoo. Again, no one got the message he was trying to tell us

» Add a new message to this topic