FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Quick response required

Quick response required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewbies201 OP   Couple  over a year ago

lisburn

As a couple we always do everything fab related together, this includes messages etc as we like to disuss and perve pics together .

If I open a message, it doesn't get replied to until mr Newbs sees too and vice versa . Is this not acceptable? We have had people respond to us quite rudely when we didn't respond straight away therefore probably doing us all out of a bit of fun.

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"As a couple we always do everything fab related together, this includes messages etc as we like to disuss and perve pics together .

If I open a message, it doesn't get replied to until mr Newbs sees too and vice versa . Is this not acceptable? We have had people respond to us quite rudely when we didn't respond straight away therefore probably doing us all out of a bit of fun.

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs "

just mark it unread then they senders won't know you've read it and not replied

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Zoooooooooooom.

"As a couple we always do everything fab related together, this includes messages etc as we like to disuss and perve pics together .

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs "

...sorry you have to wait for reply till mrs.Jay is here, help to find a mrs.Jay would accelerate the procedure

sorry couldn't resist ..

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs "

I was blocked by a couple once after I opened their email (while in work) and hadn't responded within half and hour / 45 mins. I got speaking to my boss and then once he'd gone away and I got back to my phone.... blocked Ah well

[Removed by poster at 25/04/16 19:30:20]

lisburn

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs

just mark it unread then they senders won't know you've read it and not replied"

Never thought of that.

Cheers

You would seriously consider meeting someone who gets huffy because you haven't responded quickly enough for their liking?

lisburn

"You would seriously consider meeting someone who gets huffy because you haven't responded quickly enough for their liking?"

Nope lol . No drama for us... We've enough huffing with the kids at home

"You would seriously consider meeting someone who gets huffy because you haven't responded quickly enough for their liking?

Nope lol . No drama for us... We've enough huffing with the kids at home "

Exactly, so the person is doing you a favour by letting you know they're an idiot early on....

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs

I was blocked by a couple once after I opened their email (while in work) and hadn't responded within half and hour / 45 mins. I got speaking to my boss and then once he'd gone away and I got back to my phone.... blocked Ah well "

This made me laugh!!! Please tell me you are joking???

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs "

i always feel if I see a message opened for a considerable period of time and not replied to then it probably won't be

"I always feel if I see a message opened for a considerable period of time and not replied to then it probably won't be "

Better yet, honestly, delete any and all of your sent messages. Some tend to focus too much on them and their status.

If someone wants to reply they will. I'd be very surprised if what the OP does is not common for most, if not all, couples.

"I always feel if I see a message opened for a considerable period of time and not replied to then it probably won't be

Better yet, honestly, delete any and all of your sent messages. Some tend to focus too much on them and their status.

If someone wants to reply they will. I'd be very surprised if what the OP does is not common for most, if not all, couples."

in a couple scenario where a 2nd male is wanted to make it a 3sum in all honesty if the male is straight realistically it's gonna be the females decision as to what male she fancies to take this place

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ur right there if d female half does not like d guys looks what's d point in meeting him

"I always feel if I see a message opened for a considerable period of time and not replied to then it probably won't be

If someone wants to reply they will. I'd be very surprised if what the OP does is not common for most, if not all, couples.in a couple scenario where a 2nd male is wanted to make it a 3sum in all honesty if the male is straight realistically it's gonna be the females decision as to what male she fancies to take this place "

I wholeheartedly and respectfully disagree.

There are two tastes that need catered to and two people who need to feel comfortable bringing another person into their lives, albeit perhaps briefly. If it's not right for everyone then it's not right for anyone.

If someone wants to reply they will. I'd be very surprised if what the OP does is not common for most, if not all, couples.in a couple scenario where a 2nd male is wanted to make it a 3sum in all honesty if the male is straight realistically it's gonna be the females decision as to what male she fancies to take this place

There are two tastes that need catered to and two people who need to feel comfortable bringing another person into their lives, albeit perhaps briefly. If it's not right for everyone then it's not right for anyone."

in all fairness if she fabcies/ likes the male in question why wouldn't her bf/husband? Most certainly looks wise to him, it will not matter

If someone wants to reply they will. I'd be very surprised if what the OP does is not common for most, if not all, couples.in a couple scenario where a 2nd male is wanted to make it a 3sum in all honesty if the male is straight realistically it's gonna be the females decision as to what male she fancies to take this place

There are two tastes that need catered to and two people who need to feel comfortable bringing another person into their lives, albeit perhaps briefly. If it's not right for everyone then it's not right for anyone.in all fairness if she fabcies/ likes the male in question why wouldn't her bf/husband? Most certainly looks wise to him, it will not matter "

Looks may not be the be all and end of for some. Why shouldn't the man have a say in who is invited into his life? Again, it's about everyone feeling comfortable and content in each other's company otherwise what's the point.

I've had exes who found Cristiano Ronaldo to be the sexiest man alive but over my dead body would he get anywhere near the house let alone bedroom

There are two tastes that need catered to and two people who need to feel comfortable bringing another person into their lives, albeit perhaps briefly. If it's not right for everyone then it's not right for anyone.in all fairness if she fabcies/ likes the male in question why wouldn't her bf/husband? Most certainly looks wise to him, it will not matter

Looks may not be the be all and end of for some. Why shouldn't the man have a say in who is invited into his life? Again, it's about everyone feeling comfortable and content in each other's company otherwise what's the point.

I've had exes who found Cristiano Ronaldo to be the sexiest man alive but over my dead body would he get anywhere near the house let alone bedroom "

ur involved in a 3sum but u will have no contact with the male. Jealousy could play a factor with some alrite I agree

By *p4itduoCouple  over a year ago

santry

[Removed by poster at 26/04/16 10:58:56]

By *p4itduoCouple  over a year ago

santry

Exactly!

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"You would seriously consider meeting someone who gets huffy because you haven't responded quickly enough for their liking?

Nope lol . No drama for us... We've enough huffing with the kids at home

Exactly, so the person is doing you a favour by letting you know they're an idiot early on...."

If I mail a couple I would like a reply based on both their views. Whether that takes 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or even 1 month is up to them not me.

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs "

Think of it as a great way to out the people most unlikely to suit ye.....after all if they don't have the patience to wait for a reply, what are they going to be like sexually???

Forget about them.

By *iviMan  over a year ago

Antrim

Patience is a virture sadly few seem to have on here

lisburn

Sorry for the rant....

Mrs Newbs

Think of it as a great way to out the people most unlikely to suit ye.....after all if they don't have the patience to wait for a reply, what are they going to be like sexually???

Forget about them. "

» Add a new message to this topic