FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cleavage Etiquette

Cleavage Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just after getting into a bit of a debate on another site over a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered. The debate was that guys are going to assume I'm easy and attention seeking. Is he right? Does it not come down to class?, do guys see boobs and just think....EASY

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not necessarily

Me personally no, I must just be an amadan, if you've got it flaunt it

Your boobs are great so it only makes sense to show them off

"I'm just after getting into a bit of a debate on another site over a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered. The debate was that guys are going to assume I'm easy and attention seeking. Is he right? Does it not come down to class?, do guys see boobs and just think....EASY "

Easy is as easy does cracking boobs

I always show mine off

It's nice to see breasts' natural on here. If I was on holiday and saw topless women I don't think they wanted me to chat them up or droole either.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. Who cares what someone else may think .... I know I don't because some folk will always find something to try & wind you up

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

If you dont want them to be seen or admired dont show them , i love boobs and cleavage ,

It shows your cobfident in how you look. Now we are all looking at them are we creeps for doing that

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Mine are on show here too.. its like a department store, displaying your wares in the window. Its up to you who comes inside

For everyday life,the first rule of cleavage is not how low you go,but where or when to show

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

"Mine are on show here too.. its like a department store, displaying your wares in the window. Its up to you who comes inside

For everyday life,the first rule of cleavage is not how low you go,but where or when to show "

"Your boobs are great so it only makes sense to show them off"

I need to work my good points

"I'm just after getting into a bit of a debate on another site over a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered. The debate was that guys are going to assume I'm easy and attention seeking. Is he right? Does it not come down to class?, do guys see boobs and just think....EASY

Easy is as easy does cracking boobs "

Thank you kindly

"I always show mine off "

Me too when I'm out, they're one of my best assests so I need to work what I have

I've huge boobs and I don't really flaunt cleveage much, maybe on a night out. If you've got great boobs flaunt them as much as you want. Nice boobs don't make you easy. Ask any guy that's met me

"It's nice to see breasts' natural on here. If I was on holiday and saw topless women I don't think they wanted me to chat them up or droole either."

Yeah on here it's different though, it's a given that we're here for one thing but I'm talking about one of the vanilla dating websites which to be honest I'm starting to wonder if they're all that Vanilla judging by the messages I get

"I've huge boobs and I don't really flaunt cleveage much, maybe on a night out. If you've got great boobs flaunt them as much as you want. Nice boobs don't make you easy. Ask any guy that's met me "

"I've huge boobs and I don't really flaunt cleveage much, maybe on a night out. If you've got great boobs flaunt them as much as you want. Nice boobs don't make you easy. Ask any guy that's met me

"

Yes Hubert? Was it?

"If you dont want them to be seen or admired dont show them , i love boobs and cleavage ,

It shows your cobfident in how you look. Now we are all looking at them are we creeps for doing that"

That's it, personally I like it. I feel sexy and empowered when I can see the affect they have. No, I would never think a guy was a creep for coping a look, it's human nature.

"Do what makes you feel comfortable. Who cares what someone else may think .... I know I don't because some folk will always find something to try & wind you up "

I just hit 30 and I've come to this realisation. I wear what I like when I like. If I feel I look good then I'll feel confident and I think confidence is sexier than anything.

I have huge boobs and I keep them mostly covered at the moment because before when I used to wear low cut tops lads would speak to my boobs and not my face. But having boobs on show does not make u easy it just means u are confident about them

"Mine are on show here too.. its like a department store, displaying your wares in the window. Its up to you who comes inside

For everyday life,the first rule of cleavage is not how low you go,but where or when to show "

Hahaha love it !!

So true on both aspects. Here it's fine but on a regular site? Is it too overtly sexual? At least here people are honest about what they want (for the most part).

"I've huge boobs and I don't really flaunt cleveage much, maybe on a night out. If you've got great boobs flaunt them as much as you want. Nice boobs don't make you easy. Ask any guy that's met me "

Same as me Snow. I personally hate my legs so would rather get my boobs out then my legs. As bold said a time and a place. I wouldn't be popping I do Tesco with them out but if I dressed up for a girly night out I would go for a booby dress. If I want to try vanilla dating though it's hard to know what kind of an image I want to reflect if that makes sense?

"I've huge boobs and I don't really flaunt cleveage much, maybe on a night out. If you've got great boobs flaunt them as much as you want. Nice boobs don't make you easy. Ask any guy that's met me

Yes Hubert? Was it? "

Kaizer does not recall cleavage

We spoke of this

"I have huge boobs and I keep them mostly covered at the moment because before when I used to wear low cut tops lads would speak to my boobs and not my face. But having boobs on show does not make u easy it just means u are confident about them "

I had that all night the night I wore the red dress in my pic. It was actually comical how much it affected some guys, myself and my friends got a good laugh from it. In the pic I was debating about with him, I'm happy and enjoying myself and think that shows but yet he just assumed I'm an attention seeker over a bit of cleavage. You have great ones yourself. Yay for big boobs (.)(.)

Same as me Snow. I personally hate my legs so would rather get my boobs out then my legs. As bold said a time and a place. I wouldn't be popping I do Tesco with them out but if I dressed up for a girly night out I would go for a booby dress. If I want to try vanilla dating though it's hard to know what kind of an image I want to reflect if that makes sense? "

It's kinda hard to hide the actual size of them but I don't bother trying to hide. Wear what you're comfortable with. If he's a nice guy then he'll have a quick perv and get over it. If all he does is stare then move on to the next one

Yes Hubert? Was it?

We spoke of this "

You must be blind

Yes Hubert? Was it?

We spoke of this

You must be blind "

Only blinded by your beauty Snowflake

Yes Hubert? Was it?

We spoke of this

You must be blind

Only blinded by your beauty Snowflake "

Aww I'm not sharing the craic Hubert

"I have huge boobs and I keep them mostly covered at the moment because before when I used to wear low cut tops lads would speak to my boobs and not my face. But having boobs on show does not make u easy it just means u are confident about them

I had that all night the night I wore the red dress in my pic. It was actually comical how much it affected some guys, myself and my friends got a good laugh from it. In the pic I was debating about with him, I'm happy and enjoying myself and think that shows but yet he just assumed I'm an attention seeker over a bit of cleavage. You have great ones yourself. Yay for big boobs (.)(.) "

OP your boobs rock

Yes Hubert? Was it?

We spoke of this

You must be blind

Only blinded by your beauty Snowflake

Aww I'm not sharing the craic Hubert "

Goddaaaaam

By *yson4Man  over a year ago

ennis

No think it's great to see a women show her body does not mean she is easy .?

"I have huge boobs and I keep them mostly covered at the moment because before when I used to wear low cut tops lads would speak to my boobs and not my face. But having boobs on show does not make u easy it just means u are confident about them

I had that all night the night I wore the red dress in my pic. It was actually comical how much it affected some guys, myself and my friends got a good laugh from it. In the pic I was debating about with him, I'm happy and enjoying myself and think that shows but yet he just assumed I'm an attention seeker over a bit of cleavage. You have great ones yourself. Yay for big boobs (.)(.)

OP your boobs rock "

You would know

OP your boobs rock

You would know "

Correct

I had that all night the night I wore the red dress in my pic. It was actually comical how much it affected some guys, myself and my friends got a good laugh from it. In the pic I was debating about with him, I'm happy and enjoying myself and think that shows but yet he just assumed I'm an attention seeker over a bit of cleavage. You have great ones yourself. Yay for big boobs (.)(.) "

Once u feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing that's all that matters so what if there is a bit of boob on show just because we have big boobs and show them doesn't mean that we are easy. If he is so transfixed on your boobs move on to the next guy. I have to say though your boobs do look fantastic

Once u feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing that's all that matters so what if there is a bit of boob on show just because we have big boobs and show them doesn't mean that we are easy. If he is so transfixed on your boobs move on to the next guy. I have to say though your boobs do look fantastic "

To be fair half of them probably wouldn't even know what to do with them

A conversation I just had

Him: I would pick your hole clean.

Me: Wow, your mother must be so proud of the gentleman she has reared.

Him: Yeah but your boobs are massive....

What the actual fuck???

"A conversation I just had

What the actual fuck??? "

Who says Romance is dead?

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct "

Ha ha he missed mine

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine "

Yvette you were like 40coats that day

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

Yvette you were like 40coats that day "

Nope.. I'd a vest with a shirt on over it. Maybe u were too much of a gentleman Hubert

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

Yvette you were like 40coats that day

Nope.. I'd a vest with a shirt on over it. Maybe u were too much of a gentleman Hubert "

As stated above your beauty was blinding Yvette

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine "

It was third time is the charm had to keep him quiet you know how much he liked to ramble on

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

It was third time is the charm had to keep him quiet you know how much he liked to ramble on "

"Less talking more thunderkisses please Manbeast"

Okay Veronica

"Do what makes you feel comfortable. Who cares what someone else may think .... I know I don't because some folk will always find something to try & wind you up

I just hit 30 and I've come to this realisation. I wear what I like when I like. If I feel I look good then I'll feel confident and I think confidence is sexier than anything. "

Its a tough one op I think when you have big boobs it's hard to cover them without looking huge I tend to get mine out,feck it they will be heading south in few years I may make the most of them

Men do talk to my chest all d time but I definitely do not think it makes me easy !

Great dresses by the way op very hot

Was over a year here posting pictures before I actually showed anything I just think it's a matter of what your comfortable with. If you were on holidays you would be showing just as much. I think some men here like to make you feel that they consider you above others and play mind games. Do what you feel comfortable with

Boobs are great

Showing your boobs doesn't really mean your easy. Your presence on a swinging site kinda does though

I guess it depends on your definition of easy.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's only natural that you display your best bits on here given the nature of the site and surely you want to attract the juicy male ones. Doesn't make you an 'easy' girl. Those ones who think so, are on the wrong site anyway, beside that they're guided by their cock.

Even if it is for attention seeking only, so be it, don't see a problem with that either and no harm done.

If you hang your tits out with a deep cleavage in public ie during work completely different story, it's rather unprofessional if you ask me or at least don't be surprised if people don't take you seriously or make sleazy advances or remarks.

"Showing your boobs doesn't really mean your easy. Your presence on a swinging site kinda does though

I guess it depends on your definition of easy. "

The OP certainly isn't "easy" she's a lady

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

It was third time is the charm had to keep him quiet you know how much he liked to ramble on

Okay Veronica "

you wouldn't even want to know what stories I was told

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

Okay Veronica

you wouldn't even want to know what stories I was told "

Haha Yvette you were eating out of the Manbeasts paw

"Showing your boobs doesn't really mean your easy. Your presence on a swinging site kinda does though

The OP certainly isn't "easy" she's a lady "

I'd contend that most people on a sex site are considerably more 'easy' than most of the population. Someone would be much more likely to get sex from a swinger who is used to casual sex than most other people. I don't mean it in a derogatory way.

I'd contend that most people on a sex site are considerably more 'easy' than most of the population. Someone would be much more likely to get sex from a swinger who is used to casual sex than most other people. I don't mean it in a derogatory way. "

Kaizer isn't easy

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd contend that most people on a sex site are considerably more 'easy' than most of the population. Someone would be much more likely to get sex from a swinger who is used to casual sex than most other people. I don't mean it in a derogatory way. "

No woman is easy....

I'd contend that most people on a sex site are considerably more 'easy' than most of the population. Someone would be much more likely to get sex from a swinger who is used to casual sex than most other people. I don't mean it in a derogatory way.

Kaizer isn't easy "

Yea u are

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

Okay Veronica

Haha Yvette you were eating out of the Manbeasts paw "

Ha ha it was like a car crash.. I couldn't stop listening

"Its a tough one op I think when you have big boobs it's hard to cover them without looking huge I tend to get mine out,feck it they will be heading south in few years I may make the most of them

Men do talk to my chest all d time but I definitely do not think it makes me easy !

Great dresses by the way op very hot "

Yeah unless I wear a shapeless sack then there's no hiding them. It's only when I would go for a girly night out I would show them off. Some of my friends love their toned stomachs so rock crop tops, some have amazing legs so get out the minis but I have a great rack so we all work out assests. I'll need pictures to smile back on when I'm stuck in a nursing home so feck it. Thanks hun, boohoo's finest

OP your boobs rock

You would know

Correct

Ha ha he missed mine

Okay Veronica

Haha Yvette you were eating out of the Manbeasts paw

Ha ha it was like a car crash.. I couldn't stop listening "

Bahahaha

Putty in the Beasts hands, hanging on every intriguing word as you gazed longingly

God bless boobs

"Was over a year here posting pictures before I actually showed anything I just think it's a matter of what your comfortable with. If you were on holidays you would be showing just as much. I think some men here like to make you feel that they consider you above others and play mind games. Do what you feel comfortable with "

Oh it's completely different here, I wouldn't have problems putting up sexual pics it is. I'm used to the stupid comments on here, it's like water off a ducks back but in the vanilla dating online world like pof etc I have one booby picture and the guy said I looked easy? I feel I look nice and happy and think that comes across more than my cleavage (comes across bad choice of words there lol)

I guess it depends on your definition of easy. "

OOOOOOOUUUCH!!!!

Ha Hahaha tell that to the guys constantly asking to meet I bet they wish I was easy hahahaha. My wishes for being on here are what they are but being easy most certainly is not one of them. Being open minded and easy are not the same thing at all!!

"It's only natural that you display your best bits on here given the nature of the site and surely you want to attract the juicy male ones. Doesn't make you an 'easy' girl. Those ones who think so, are on the wrong site anyway, beside that they're guided by their cock.

Even if it is for attention seeking only, so be it, don't see a problem with that either and no harm done.

If you hang your tits out with a deep cleavage in public ie during work completely different story, it's rather unprofessional if you ask me or at least don't be surprised if people don't take you seriously or make sleazy advances or remarks. "

well said hun. This happened on one of the vanilla sites, here I wouldn't care really what the begrudgers say. There's more to me than my E cups though that's for sure.

When guys see boobs i dont think they think at all. Too busy staring

The OP certainly isn't "easy" she's a lady "

My hero there's a reason we're friends Shane

I disagree. The likes of Tinder/POF are full of people just out for the ride. At least on Fab people are more honest about what they want.

"Its a tough one op I think when you have big boobs it's hard to cover them without looking huge I tend to get mine out,feck it they will be heading south in few years I may make the most of them

Great dresses by the way op very hot

Yeah unless I wear a shapeless sack then there's no hiding them. It's only when I would go for a girly night out I would show them off. Some of my friends love their toned stomachs so rock crop tops, some have amazing legs so get out the minis but I have a great rack so we all work out assests. I'll need pictures to smile back on when I'm stuck in a nursing home so feck it. Thanks hun, boohoo's finest "

Thanks must go for a look

My hero there's a reason we're friends Shane "

No problem Veronica keep flashing the cleave

I disagree. The likes of Tinder/POF are full of people just out for the ride. At least on Fab people are more honest about what they want. "

I'd say those people just looking for a ride are easy too. Doesn't mean it isn't true on here too.

"I'm just after getting into a bit of a debate on another site over a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered. The debate was that guys are going to assume I'm easy and attention seeking. Is he right? Does it not come down to class?, do guys see boobs and just think....EASY "

If people have a problem with u showing ur boobs then it's usually their own issues that they're dealing with,,and if a confident, proud and beautiful woman like urself irks them in any way then they are not worthy of ur company, that's how I see things.

"I always show mine off "

So you do and beautiful they are!!

OOOOOOOUUUCH!!!!

Ha Hahaha tell that to the guys constantly asking to meet I bet they wish I was easy hahahaha. My wishes for being on here are what they are but being easy most certainly is not one of them. Being open minded and easy are not the same thing at all!!"

Being open minded about having casual sex with multiple partners you meet on the internet? Not the same as being open minded in general lol. I guess you have more negative connotations to the word than I do, but being on a sex site and 'open minded' to having lots of casual sex would definitely qualify as easy to me.

The top hit on urban dictionary defines easy is..

'A term used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man'

Lol

This is a swinging site. Th etiquette is 'get em out' if you like and you'll get lots of attention which you're free to do with what you will. Or keep them wrapped up. Your call and not ours.

OOOOOOOUUUCH!!!!

Ha Hahaha tell that to the guys constantly asking to meet I bet they wish I was easy hahahaha. My wishes for being on here are what they are but being easy most certainly is not one of them. Being open minded and easy are not the same thing at all!!

Being open minded about having casual sex with multiple partners you meet on the internet? Not the same as being open minded in general lol. I guess you have more negative connotations to the word than I do, but being on a sex site and 'open minded' to having lots of casual sex would definitely qualify as easy to me. "

Ok, you obviously don't know me nor I you so we'll just agree to disagree.

"This is a swinging site. Th etiquette is 'get em out' if you like and you'll get lots of attention which you're free to do with what you will. Or keep them wrapped up. Your call and not ours."

Yes but away from Fab. Say on a regular dating profile, I'm just working what I'm blessed with

"This is a swinging site. Th etiquette is 'get em out' if you like and you'll get lots of attention which you're free to do with what you will. Or keep them wrapped up. Your call and not ours.

Yes but away from Fab. Say on a regular dating profile, I'm just working what I'm blessed with "

Oh having your boobs out on a pic on POF or something. Yeah that woukd definitely definitely scream easy.

"I'm just after getting into a bit of a debate on another site over a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered. The debate was that guys are going to assume I'm easy and attention seeking. Is he right? Does it not come down to class?, do guys see boobs and just think....EASY

If people have a problem with u showing ur boobs then it's usually their own issues that they're dealing with,,and if a confident, proud and beautiful woman like urself irks them in any way then they are not worthy of ur company, that's how I see things. "

loving the girly love on this thread!! Really nice to see the girls supporting each other. We should have a girly lunch day out and compare stories haha!! Ah no, it is nice to see though. Thanks women xx

You have a cracking pair, fuck the haters and don't let the bastards grind you down!!

I'm easy...

And I'm developing moobs ..

But unfortunately I don't wear knickers so ye can't get into them

"This is a swinging site. Th etiquette is 'get em out' if you like and you'll get lots of attention which you're free to do with what you will. Or keep them wrapped up. Your call and not ours.

Yes but away from Fab. Say on a regular dating profile, I'm just working what I'm blessed with

Oh having your boobs out on a pic on POF or something. Yeah that woukd definitely definitely scream easy. "

I'm fucked so.... ooops

"You have a cracking pair, fuck the haters and don't let the bastards grind you down!! "

Very partial to a nordy accent

"I'm easy...

But unfortunately I don't wear knickers so ye can't get into them "

Easy access so

"I'm easy...

But unfortunately I don't wear knickers so ye can't get into them

Easy access so "

...and a cock up is inevitable

Oh having your boobs out on a pic on POF or something. Yeah that woukd definitely definitely scream easy.

I'm fucked so.... ooops "

Well that depends on what you're looking for. If you are looking for a new life-partner then I'd suggest keeping the boobs locked up for a date or 2. If you are looking for casual sex then go ahead.

The old saying if uve got it flaunt it....they look great!!! I dobt think showing cleavage or a bit of boob is wrong....everyone has their own choice to do so...lolol i go out in lowcut tops and a man wud be very much mistaken to think im easy!!!

Cleavage is great, don't get me wrong! There is nothing wrong with a tease. Don't just flop em out before you even meet the guy though or he WILL think you're easy.

Can I just clarify.. In your original post you say..

'a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered'

Do you mean your boobs are totally exposed, and everything else (vag etc) is covered? Or that your boobs are covered? Can you see nipple?

I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick

"Can I just clarify.. In your original post you say..

'a picture in which yes I hold my hands up my boobs are proudly on show but everything else was covered'

Do you mean your boobs are totally exposed, and everything else (vag etc) is covered? Or that your boobs are covered? Can you see nipple?

I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick"

Ffs.... I'm not going to get my boobs out on POF. I'm not that bad. It's a booby dress with sleeves below the knee and I have amazing cleavage in it that's all. I save the bold pics for here. There's a time and a place for everything. I would always dress accordingly .

"The old saying if uve got it flaunt it....they look great!!! I dobt think showing cleavage or a bit of boob is wrong....everyone has their own choice to do so...lolol i go out in lowcut tops and a man wud be very much mistaken to think im easy!!! "

Ffs.... I'm not going to get my boobs out on POF. I'm not that bad. It's a booby dress with sleeves below the knee and I have amazing cleavage in it that's all. I save the bold pics for here. There's a time and a place for everything. I would always dress accordingly . "

Ahhh!

The bit where you said your boobs were on show but everything else was covered made it sound like your boobs were uncovered!

Showing just cleavage on a dating profile not easy at all lol.

Sorry. It really was quite unclear though.

Ffs.... I'm not going to get my boobs out on POF. I'm not that bad. It's a booby dress with sleeves below the knee and I have amazing cleavage in it that's all. I save the bold pics for here. There's a time and a place for everything. I would always dress accordingly .

Ahhh!

The bit where you said your boobs were on show but everything else was covered made it sound like your boobs were uncovered!

Sorry. It really was quite unclear though. "

The clue was in the thread title Buddy

Ahhh!

Sorry. It really was quite unclear though. "

Other people seemed to have understood it perfectly

"You have a cracking pair, fuck the haters and don't let the bastards grind you down!!

Very partial to a nordy accent "

Come over here and get partial to this on then, but remember I'm not easy

"You have a cracking pair, fuck the haters and don't let the bastards grind you down!!

Come over here and get partial to this on then, but remember I'm not easy"

After you've seen my cleavage im sure you'd say otherwise

Come over here and get partial to this on then, but remember I'm not easy

After you've seen my cleavage im sure you'd say otherwise "

Is that so haha

Unless it's LinkedIn I wouldn't agree with him

"A conversation I just had

What the actual fuck??? "

bahahahaha what the fuck is right? If he was on here he'd spend the whole time registering moaning about how there's no option for "hole picking" hahaha

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

Firstly you have lovely boobies

Now.. if the other site you are on is a dating site and ur wearing something very revealing.. then id say yes: men will look at that and say "she's only after one thing"

same if I saw a bikini pic or panties/bra pic.. all those pics are saying look at my body..

If you look at the pics on fab.. almost all are of our naked bodies..were all saying here we are, were here for sex..come n get us.

So if you put up an overly sexy pic.. guys will think..sexy=sex.

If you're looking for a relationship from that site..I would say cover up.. be more reserved, people would take your profile more seriously as a potential partner

That's just my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic