FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > cameltoe

cameltoe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussybang OP   Man  over a year ago

ML3

Does anyone find ladies with big cameltoe a turn on? At the swimming pool today I was transfixed on a cameltoe, never new that could get me a hard on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Not a single guy would be turned on by a cameltoe!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why was a camel in the pool....I suppose it was hump day

By *amdublinMan  over a year ago

Paris

"Why was a camel in the pool....I suppose it was hump day "

By *ig al100Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Very hard to see them in the sand

Woman works with me has a massive camel toe and she knows it. Wears leggings and the tightest pants shd can to show it off. I would eat it all day.

They are hot, but I saw one on the school run the other day and I know I'm not the only one who noticed. People need to dress appropriately for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit them. Otherwise if can make them look rather silly. Don't forget, other woman are way more judgy than men.

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

love them always on the look out

"They are hot, but I saw one on the school run the other day and I know I'm not the only one who noticed. People need to dress appropriately for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit them. Otherwise if can make them look rather silly. Don't forget, other woman are way more judgy than men. "
..you mean more judgy than you? ..

One of life's little pleasure's i love love love them !!!!

Don't even know what a camel toe is . Enlighten me please?

"They are hot, but I saw one on the school run the other day and I know I'm not the only one who noticed. People need to dress appropriately for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit them. Otherwise if can make them look rather silly. Don't forget, other woman are way more judgy than men. ..you mean more judgy than you? .. "

Haha oh waaay more when it comes to inappropriate or badly fitting clothing choices.

"Don't even know what a camel toe is . Enlighten me please? "

It's when a woman wears something on her bottom half that's so thin and tight that her vulva/slit is clearly visible like a camels toe. Try Google images

"They are hot, but I saw one on the school run the other day and I know I'm not the only one who noticed. People need to dress appropriately for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit them. Otherwise if can make them look rather silly. Don't forget, other woman are way more judgy than men. ..you mean more judgy than you? ..

Haha oh waaay more when it comes to inappropriate or badly fitting clothing choices. "

..you're holding your own. ..fair play to you. ..

"Don't even know what a camel toe is . Enlighten me please?

It's when a woman wears something on her bottom half that's so thin and tight that her vulva/slit is clearly visible like a camels toe. Try Google images "

Thanks mate. Have not seen this phenomenon yet

ML3

emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe "
..the medical term is BSS.....busted sofa syndrome. ....

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe ..the medical term is BSS.....busted sofa syndrome. .... "

ML3

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe ..the medical term is BSS.....busted sofa syndrome. .... "
that is my girl right here

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe "

Typical response....

If your like 16

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe

Typical response....

If your like 16 "

....what annie...lol?

"emmmmmm not only me fancy seeing cameltoe, they are just so good to see on sunny summer day when all the women are out flaunting their cameltoe. What wonders me is how some skinny women has big and fleshy cameltoe and some has flat cameltoe

Typical response....

If your like 16 ....what annie...lol?"

Seriously it's like something a teenager would get excited about...

Typical response....

If your like 16 ....what annie...lol?

Seriously it's like something a teenager would get excited about...

"

...have you now. ...

ML3

Typical response....

If your like 16 "

fabulous

Drogheda

I'm far from a teenager and love a good camel toe pic, seriously though have to hand first prize to the very hot and incredibly sexy Elfie, surely the most edible camel toe pic on the site by a long shot, check it out lads it'll take you right back to your teens lol

"I'm far from a teenager and love a good camel toe pic, seriously though have to hand first prize to the very hot and incredibly sexy Elfie, surely the most edible camel toe pic on the site by a long shot, check it out lads it'll take you right back to your teens lol "

Simple minds are easily amused and all that...

Drogheda

"I'm far from a teenager and love a good camel toe pic, seriously though have to hand first prize to the very hot and incredibly sexy Elfie, surely the most edible camel toe pic on the site by a long shot, check it out lads it'll take you right back to your teens lol

Simple minds are easily amused and all that..."

it's a simple program if you avoid causing difficulties, and in fairness you must have a masters in some subject or other to come out with such a broad statement on other peoples education, Elfie is still the tastiest camel toe I've viewed

"I'm far from a teenager and love a good camel toe pic, seriously though have to hand first prize to the very hot and incredibly sexy Elfie, surely the most edible camel toe pic on the site by a long shot, check it out lads it'll take you right back to your teens lol

Simple minds are easily amused and all that... it's a simple program if you avoid causing difficulties, and in fairness you must have a masters in some subject or other to come out with such a broad statement on other peoples education, Elfie is still the tastiest camel toe I've viewed "

I read enough of the dribble you post here to have a fair idea.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"They are hot, but I saw one on the school run the other day and I know I'm not the only one who noticed. People need to dress appropriately for the occasion, and wear clothes that fit them. Otherwise if can make them look rather silly. Don't forget, other woman are way more judgy than men. "

» Add a new message to this topic