FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > help to get verified!

help to get verified!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi new to all this, and single male so apparently im running uphill already, is there anything i can do, ive sent messages and my pic but im not getting much joy!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience ...

where do i get some of this "patience" hurry tell me tel me hurry hurry hurry!!!

"hi new to all this, and single male so apparently im running uphill already, is there anything i can do, ive sent messages and my pic but im not getting much joy!! "

Do you want profile feedback? I can't give it unless you say you're looking for it

I like your pic

"hi new to all this, and single male so apparently im running uphill already, is there anything i can do, ive sent messages and my pic but im not getting much joy!!

Do you want profile feedback? I can't give it unless you say you're looking for it "

ha ha is that a rule? tear away!! or do i have to sat he words?

"I like your pic "

why thank you.

I quite like the profile - my only bit of advice would be to put it into paragraphs

"I quite like the profile - my only bit of advice would be to put it into paragraphs"

cool, ok ill do that, is it hard to read as it is? like said im new!!

[Removed by poster at 29/04/16 00:30:08]

"hi new to all this, and single male so apparently im running uphill already, is there anything i can do, ive sent messages and my pic but im not getting much joy!!

Do you want profile feedback? I can't give it unless you say you're looking for it

ha ha is that a rule? tear away!! or do i have to sat he words? "

Haha no that's enough

Use paragraphs, put a few more pics in your public gallery and lose the 'my female's' phrase. It would totally put me off.

Just my opinion and not intended to be critical

thanks greatly appreciated,

what in terms of pics nudes or suggestive?

"thanks greatly appreciated,

what in terms of pics nudes or suggestive? "

suggestive but NOT cock pics

yeah i figured theres enough cock on show, and more impressive than what im displaying!!! ill get some more up, thaks again.

"thanks greatly appreciated,

what in terms of pics nudes or suggestive? "

You're welcome.

Torso, bum etc. Suggestive is good.

"yeah i figured theres enough cock on show, and more impressive than what im displaying!!! ill get some more up, thaks again. "

Don't take large as impressive. Plenty of women here will tell you large isn't good!

Good luck

im happy with what i have its inoffensive!! ha ha .

hows my profile looking now?

I'd use your bum pic as your avatar.

Make sure sentences begin with a capital letter, and cut down on the exclamation marks.

I guess there is nothing wrong with looking for FFM but it seems a little unrealistic for starters. Get a few 1 on 1s under your belt.

You mention a specific body type you are most interested in and then go on to say that you are open to others. That would likely put off people in the 'other' category as they would likely feel like you're compromising with them. Cut that description.

Other than that.. Pretty good?!

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"I'd use your bum pic as your avatar.

Make sure sentences begin with a capital letter, and cut down on the exclamation marks.

I guess there is nothing wrong with looking for FFM but it seems a little unrealistic for starters. Get a few 1 on 1s under your belt.

You mention a specific body type you are most interested in and then go on to say that you are open to others. That would likely put off people in the 'other' category as they would likely feel like you're compromising with them. Cut that description.

Other than that.. Pretty good?! "

Exactly what he said

"I'd use your bum pic as your avatar.

Other than that.. Pretty good?!

Exactly what he said "

+1

Send ur willy as a picture when mailing women and say "fancy gagging on that"?. That's what I was told to do this morning anyway

I think your profile pic is the least good out of your 3 public pics. Definitely change it!

Personally I think you have too many exclamation marks...makes you seem like an over-excited puppy :p

..would saggy breasts count as small?! Hehehe

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Try to get to a m & g ...

Thanks very much folks, sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!! Ha ha it's a habit from texting. ?? I'm blushing a bit, no one's wanted to to see my bum before ?? I'll get on it, thanks again!

"..would saggy breasts count as small?! Hehehe "

Sure would ??

"Thanks very much folks, sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!! Ha ha it's a habit from texting. ?? I'm blushing a bit, no one's wanted to to see my bum before ?? I'll get on it, thanks again! "

Only one thing worse than exclamation marks all over that place... Question marks when there isn't a question

On a more serious note, it's great to see someone asking for advice and taking it. Too often men ask this question and then ignore the responses.

Beet of luck!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Thanks very much folks, sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!! Ha ha it's a habit from texting. ?? I'm blushing a bit, no one's wanted to to see my bum before ?? I'll get on it, thanks again!

Only one thing worse than exclamation marks all over that place... Question marks when there isn't a question

On a more serious note, it's great to see someone asking for advice and taking it. Too often men ask this question and then ignore the responses.

Beet of luck! "

Some phones show ?? Instead of an emoji

Question answered

"Thanks very much folks, sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!! Ha ha it's a habit from texting. ?? I'm blushing a bit, no one's wanted to to see my bum before ?? I'll get on it, thanks again!

Beet of luck!

Some phones show ?? Instead of an emoji

Question answered "

Ahh. My apologies OP. I didn't realise that. Do others see emojis there rather than the?? ? (see what I did there hehe)

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Thanks very much folks, sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!! Ha ha it's a habit from texting. I'm blushing a bit, no one's wanted to to see my bum before I'll get on it, thanks again! "

But that is why women have shorter legs!

Smaller steps so male passes them and they can perv!!

"

Best of luck! "

Totally agree!

Fair play to the OP for taking on board any recommendations given...

He will go far

Yeah the smiley showed up as ??, thanks for the feedback folks,

What's the etiquette for friend requests, I assume wait till you've met or had considerable contact?

"Yeah the smiley showed up as ??, thanks for the feedback folks,

What's the etiquette for friend requests, I assume wait till you've met or had considerable contact? "

Pretty much. If you're not sure whether to add them after chatting a bit - ask if its ok

OK, maybe just let them add me, ha ha!

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

"

I would like some feedback

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Best of luck!

Totally agree!

Fair play to the OP for taking on board any recommendations given...

He will go far "

That's because most threads of this type aren't genuinely looking for advice. They're just thinly veiled "look at me threads" started by idiots or trolls.

It's quite refreshing.

I would like some feedback"

Get some pics that are flattering. Torso or bum pics work well. And delete the pic with the toilet in it. Oh and use your best pic as an avatar.

(before anyone jumps in and says my profile is bad.. I'm not looking for meets so I'm not trying to attract anyone. Just here for the banter.)

[Removed by poster at 29/04/16 15:28:03]

I would like some feedback"

Just remember to put the toilet seat back down when you're finished there

Don't worry about it, get a cam get cam verified in chat, get your pics verified, then go on a coffee meet.

good luck

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

I would like some feedback

Just remember to put the toilet seat back down when you're finished there "

» Add a new message to this topic