FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good morning to you all

Good morning to you all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I just want to update my profile any tips or helpfully information you all can give me would be great thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need better pictures. Your second one is from a really unflattering angle, I'm not sure what you're trying to show with it? Your first one makes you quite identifiable. I'd be concerned about that.

You need to make yourself sound interesting too. You've fuck all written in your bio.

By *hrome80Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

"You need better pictures. Your second one is from a really unflattering angle, I'm not sure what you're trying to show with it? Your first one makes you quite identifiable. I'd be concerned about that.

You need to make yourself sound interesting too. You've fuck all written in your bio. "

Great tips!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"You need better pictures. Your second one is from a really unflattering angle, I'm not sure what you're trying to show with it? Your first one makes you quite identifiable. I'd be concerned about that.

You need to make yourself sound interesting too. You've fuck all written in your bio. "

....but apart from that it's fine!

^^^^This

There's loads of single guys on here, OP. Make yourself and your profile stand out - in a good way!

I would really consider changing you're profile name. ...

» Add a new message to this topic