FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Doing kik not properly

Doing kik not properly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I was chatting the other night to a sexy fella with a nicely toned body on kik. I was flirting and went on admiring his upper arms only to realise later on that I sent the last 10 messages to the wrong guy, to a dear old friend with office upper arms. it was rather embarrassing

Anyone else with kik accidents?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

"I was chatting the other night to a sexy fella with a nicely toned body on kik. I was flirting and went on admiring his upper arms only to realise later on that I sent the last 10 messages to the wrong guy, to a dear old friend with office upper arms. it was rather embarrassing

Anyone else with kik accidents? "

can I kik yourself lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did send an admiring comment on a rather nice butt .. To my best mate ... He took the compliment fair play to him but then took a little explaining

Sent a pic to the wrong person who had sent me a few while chatting. ...fortunately they were also a fabber...but I did have to explain as it was out of context from their last couple messages....i didn't let on that it was actually for someone else though.

"I was chatting the other night to a sexy fella with a nicely toned body on kik. I was flirting and went on admiring his upper arms only to realise later on that I sent the last 10 messages to the wrong guy, to a dear old friend with office upper arms. it was rather embarrassing

Remind me never to KiK you so....

"Sent a pic to the wrong person who had sent me a few while chatting. ...fortunately they were also a fabber...but I did have to explain as it was out of context from their last couple messages....i didn't let on that it was actually for someone else though. "

Smooth

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

"

Sent a cock pic on whatsapp to my aunty once.i quickly deleted it im still not sure if she saw it and i

obviously wasnt going to mention it :|

on the hill NordWest of

"Sent a cock pic on whatsapp to my aunty once.i quickly deleted it im still not sure if she saw it and i

obviously wasnt going to mention it :|"

Lol, once it is sent you can't delete it, it will be only deleted on your phone but not on the receiving end

Well thats just ruined my day

on the hill NordWest of

"

It's not nice to kick people with your Zimmer frame

on the hill NordWest of

"Well thats just ruined my day"

It might have made your auntie's day though

"Well thats just ruined my day

It might have made your auntie's day though "

Hahahahaha

"Sent a pic to the wrong person who had sent me a few while chatting. ...fortunately they were also a fabber...but I did have to explain as it was out of context from their last couple messages....i didn't let on that it was actually for someone else though.

Smooth "

I'm still lagging behind you... mind you it's a nice view...content to be atm.

Add me on kik wankingking91

You can admire me as much as u want x

Yeah, I've done it a few tines. When you have a few chats open you can get caught out very easily. You have to make sure you open the right one before you start chatting.....can be very embarrassing!

L

on the hill NordWest of

"Yeah, I've done it a few tines. When you have a few chats open you can get caught out very easily. You have to make sure you open the right one before you start chatting.....can be very embarrassing!

L"

I'm guilty to chat with several peeps at the same time

By *atdieonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

There's always a danger when you're chatting to more than one person at a time . I've had to explain in past why I called a lady by wrong name and about the craic we had when we met . Having never met this lady in first place ??

"Sent a pic to the wrong person who had sent me a few while chatting. ...fortunately they were also a fabber...but I did have to explain as it was out of context from their last couple messages....i didn't let on that it was actually for someone else though.

Smooth

I'm still lagging behind you... mind you it's a nice view...content to be atm."

Lagg away lol

I once posted a rather naughty video as my snapchat story by accident while i was sending to a girl....around 10 people saw it before i realised the mistake

Smooth

I'm still lagging behind you... mind you it's a nice view...content to be atm.

Lagg away lol "

Not tired of it yet

» Add a new message to this topic