FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Little party

Little party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all again I'm back about my meet tomorrow night. Ye may have got an invite from me via mail . I currently have 3 couples and a girl interested but just waiting on confirmation. Anyone else want to join in ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hey

I hope more ppl come

Fair play to organise something and hope it works out for you

"Fair play to organise something and hope it works out for you "

So do I I think I am going grey with all the worry. Let's hope it's a success and not a no show affair

"Fair play to organise something and hope it works out for you "

At least we have you candy

Thanks for the invite. Hope it all goes to plan and you've a great night

"Thanks for the invite. Hope it all goes to plan and you've a great night "

My little party is getting very little. Two couples are after cancelling on me over the night. Any replacements?

People say they are very interested but when you ask them to confirm please then no reply and don't even read the message??

Back on the road again now looking for a select few guys for tonight.

By *heoldhippyMan  over a year ago

Midleton

Best of luck with it. Tried to organise one last year and the amount of last minute excuses and no shows was unbelievable!

"Best of luck with it. Tried to organise one last year and the amount of last minute excuses and no shows was unbelievable!"

Thanks man. I feel your pain but we are still going ahead at the minute anyway

By *wingpeterMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Being there some have worked out some havent. Best of luck and let us know on the thread how it worked out. Have a good night.

Not available coz of the match tomorrow but hope its a great party..

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"People say they are very interested but when you ask them to confirm please then no reply and don't even read the message?? "

Best of luck with it mate, it's probably because you're a man. Apart from a few exceptions when a man organises a party very few take it seriously.

I'll be doing the same soon, I must be insane.

"People say they are very interested but when you ask them to confirm please then no reply and don't even read the message??

Best of luck with it mate, it's probably because you're a man. Apart from a few exceptions when a man organises a party very few take it seriously.

I'll be doing the same soon, I must be insane."

Home or away mr mingo?

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Best of luck both.

We've organised a few small gatherings in the past and the one lesson we learned is to over-invite early and have confirmation from about 30% more people than you're actually looking for. For whatever reason people will drop out last minute or no-show.

Dublin

"People say they are very interested but when you ask them to confirm please then no reply and don't even read the message??

I'll be doing the same soon, I must be insane.

Home or away mr mingo? "

Home. August. Not sure what or where.

Open to guys ???? Is it in Dublin ???

I'll be doing the same soon, I must be insane."

I will be expecting my invitation.

Dublin

"Best of luck both.

We've organised a few small gatherings in the past and the one lesson we learned is to over-invite early and have confirmation from about 30% more people than you're actually looking for. For whatever reason people will drop out last minute or no-show. "

Tried that the last time I was home. Lots of "it's too early to tell, we'll know more closer to the time" which is fair enough, bit nobody was getting back to me so I gave up. Thankfully some friends decided to have a party the same time, so I co-organised with them. It was a great night.

"Best of luck both.

We've organised a few small gatherings in the past and the one lesson we learned is to over-invite early and have confirmation from about 30% more people than you're actually looking for. For whatever reason people will drop out last minute or no-show. "

Thanks for the advice, what do you term a success or disaster?

It was a disaster in the sense that nobody showed up who Saidthey would apart from the one couple. Thanks cozy. Then tried to get a few together last minute but some of the guys started being very pushy so that was very off putting. That was the downside. The plus side is that I met a couple so hopefully we might organise something more solid in the future. Thanks again cozy. We had a good chat

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Well you are in Dublin and you can see all the crap you got, motormouths saying they'd meet etc, then disappear..

With absolutely nothing happening for Coffee Meets or Social drink meets in N. West I was half considering trying to get a few together but came to conclusion it would be a complete waste of time!

Any Parties/Meets in N. West that were announced have just died!

Even if it ended up with a few guys meeting for a Coffee or a Beer it would end up being slagged off as being a Sausage Fest, so a pointless exercise as no one would believe a few guys just had a Coffee or Beer together.

It's FAB and things are just the way things are.

There was a thread a while back where it was suggested that guys met guys for Veris by Coffee Meets... accepted by quite a few ladies/couples, but those looking for Veris were the homophobic ones!

It was meet women for coffee or nothing!! Their choice, their loss!

At least you met one or two so better than nothing...

"Well you are in Dublin and you can see all the crap you got, motormouths saying they'd meet etc, then disappear..

With absolutely nothing happening for Coffee Meets or Social drink meets in N. West I was half considering trying to get a few together but came to conclusion it would be a complete waste of time!

Any Parties/Meets in N. West that were announced have just died!

Even if it ended up with a few guys meeting for a Coffee or a Beer it would end up being slagged off as being a Sausage Fest, so a pointless exercise as no one would believe a few guys just had a Coffee or Beer together.

It's FAB and things are just the way things are.

There was a thread a while back where it was suggested that guys met guys for Veris by Coffee Meets... accepted by quite a few ladies/couples, but those looking for Veris were the homophobic ones!

At least you met one or two so better than nothing...

"

You best move to Dublin then man.

city centre

"Best of luck both.

We've organised a few small gatherings in the past and the one lesson we learned is to over-invite early and have confirmation from about 30% more people than you're actually looking for. For whatever reason people will drop out last minute or no-show.

Thanks for the advice, what do you term a success or disaster?

It was a disaster in the sense that nobody showed up who Saidthey would apart from the one couple. Thanks cozy. Then tried to get a few together last minute but some of the guys started being very pushy so that was very off putting. That was the downside. The plus side is that I met a couple so hopefully we might organise something more solid in the future. Thanks again cozy. We had a good chat "

For us a success is if the guests and you as host have a good evening, which you seem to have had. Fair play!

city centre

"Best of luck both.

Tried that the last time I was home. Lots of "it's too early to tell, we'll know more closer to the time" which is fair enough, bit nobody was getting back to me so I gave up. Thankfully some friends decided to have a party the same time, so I co-organised with them. It was a great night."

Co-organising is a good idea and widens the net. We'll usually encourage return guests to invite people they know.

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

"

"

If I'm unverified and meet a guy, even if it's just for a coffee.. when people do pop into my page then and see I have 1 veri, from a guy.. that's gonna put them off and ive seen a lot of people admit to not reading veris so overall, meeting a man for a veri coffee could end up being detrimental to getting a meet

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"

If I'm unverified and meet a guy, even if it's just for a coffee.. when people do pop into my page then and see I have 1 veri, from a guy.. that's gonna put them off and ive seen a lot of people admit to not reading veris so overall, meeting a man for a veri coffee could end up being detrimental to getting a meet "

Quite a few guys here verified by meeting guys for a drink/coffee.. if Published then it is better than no Veri.

People mightn't read Veris so stick it on profile.

Dublin

"Best of luck both.

Tried that the last time I was home. Lots of "it's too early to tell, we'll know more closer to the time" which is fair enough, bit nobody was getting back to me so I gave up. Thankfully some friends decided to have a party the same time, so I co-organised with them. It was a great night.

Co-organising is a good idea and widens the net. We'll usually encourage return guests to invite people they know."

Well I'll keep you in mind for august. Thankfully I won't be flying solo so that will help my credibility.

Is this cancelled?

» Add a new message to this topic