FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > female orgasm

female orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am lucky enough to be meeting a female that can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I can't do that but it is amazing to watch...just wondered if any there are any other lucky ladies out there with this super ability. Let me know your thought's please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish.. hard enough from everything else

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

[Removed by poster at 18/06/16 21:31:01]

DDD12

"Hi I am lucky enough to be meeting a female that can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I can't do that but it is amazing to watch...just wondered if any there are any other lucky ladies out there with this super ability. Let me know your thought's please. "

Wow. Does she squirt.. Ummm

Does she meet men.

Love a lady to enjoyyyyy and have a good OOOOOO.

Wow..really. That a new one on me. I'd say it not that common but makes for more frequent orgasms I would think

My wife orgasms from nipple stimulation, I thought it was normal, lol!

Wow guy's. Thanks. I have never experienced the likes of it. Amazing to be part of.

I think it funny because I'm meant to be the one wit less experience but yet I knw more then the woman and man on here wen it come to orgasm with woman from what I read here it like I'm a head of the game in the bedroom department so if it orgasm you want lady's you can just mail I can tell u that every woman can squirt 2 my time will come and I will prove it and u will find out how easy it is thank u??

"I think it funny because I'm meant to be the one wit less experience but yet I knw more then the woman and man on here wen it come to orgasm with woman from what I read here it like I'm a head of the game in the bedroom department so if it orgasm you want lady's you can just mail I can tell u that every woman can squirt 2 my time will come and I will prove it and u will find out how easy it is thank u??"

Not every woman wants to squirt

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

No I don't want to squirt, ta

"I think it funny because I'm meant to be the one wit less experience but yet I knw more then the woman and man on here wen it come to orgasm with woman from what I read here it like I'm a head of the game in the bedroom department so if it orgasm you want lady's you can just mail I can tell u that every woman can squirt 2 my time will come and I will prove it and u will find out how easy it is thank u??

Not every woman wants to squirt"

....especially in the local.....lol

"I think it funny because I'm meant to be the one wit less experience but yet I knw more then the woman and man on here wen it come to orgasm with woman from what I read here it like I'm a head of the game in the bedroom department so if it orgasm you want lady's you can just mail I can tell u that every woman can squirt 2 my time will come and I will prove it and u will find out how easy it is thank u??"

U sound creepy

By *utieAndBootyCouple  over a year ago

SoCal

"I think it funny because I'm meant to be the one wit less experience but yet I knw more then the woman and man on here wen it come to orgasm with woman from what I read here it like I'm a head of the game in the bedroom department so if it orgasm you want lady's you can just mail I can tell u that every woman can squirt 2 my time will come and I will prove it and u will find out how easy it is thank u??

U sound creepy "

And possibly not even an adult.

Not every woman wants to squirt"

THIS....

And not every woman wants to orgasm....some get off on the edging and hysteria.....that's a new one for your books...

"Hi I am lucky enough to be meeting a female that can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I can't do that but it is amazing to watch...just wondered if any there are any other lucky ladies out there with this super ability. Let me know your thought's please. "

If I could do this I'd spend my days jogging on a trampoline while wearing a nylon top.

When we were younger I made wifey (who was just girl friend at the time) cum on a packed bus eirann just from playing with her nipples. It was the public place, the naughtiness of the moment but she came hard. A lot of orgasm is mental. She was in the right head space at the right time.

"When we were younger I made wifey (who was just girl friend at the time) cum on a packed bus eirann just from playing with her nipples. It was the public place, the naughtiness of the moment but she came hard. A lot of orgasm is mental. She was in the right head space at the right time. "

....key...the woman's mind.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

THIS....

And not every woman wants to orgasm....some get off on the edging and hysteria.....that's a new one for your books... "

Really?

"When we were younger I made wifey (who was just girl friend at the time) cum on a packed bus eirann just from playing with her nipples. It was the public place, the naughtiness of the moment but she came hard. A lot of orgasm is mental. She was in the right head space at the right time.

....key...the woman's mind."

Yes indeed.

We practiced doing orgasm control and cumming on command. It worked once but then we got over confident and when it didn't work, we lost all confidence and had to abandon the idea.

But once she came without external stimulation, after a period of guided sexual meditation. She was instructed to be thinking about cumming and sex and orgasm and after a while I counted to three and when we got to three she came.

hands down my most egotistical moment of my life. I was a sexual tyrannosauraus Rex.

Then when I messed up the next times my ego shriveled up like a cock in an ice storm

THIS....

And not every woman wants to orgasm....some get off on the edging and hysteria.....that's a new one for your books...

Really? "

Yup. It can lead to very intense orgasms. Eventually. After a lot of teasing and denial.

on the hill NordWest of

THIS....

Really?

Yup. It can lead to very intense orgasms. Eventually. After a lot of teasing and denial. "

I don't doubt the process more the statement that a woman doesn't want to orgasm

THIS....

And not every woman wants to orgasm....some get off on the edging and hysteria.....that's a new one for your books... "

Yeah, edging is pretty awesome..... when it's done well, it's great!!!

THIS....

Really?

Yup. It can lead to very intense orgasms. Eventually. After a lot of teasing and denial.

I don't doubt the process more the statement that a woman doesn't want to orgasm "

He doesn't mean not to ever orgasm but the edging bit is amazeballs when done right, a guy can keep edging you for a long while, multiply times even and then make you cum eventually & when you do cum, it's so intense!!!

By *orthside ramblerMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ive played with a chick who could orgasm from spanking and having the soles of her feet slapped and another who could come from anal stim but never met a nipplegasmer

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Sometimes wife is particularly sensitive to breast stimulation and so much that she asks for it to continue (not usual for her to voice desires other than"get inside me").

I've continued and through mostly squeezing and nipple play, she has orgasmed without any genital stimulation. No womanly cycle thing or full moon or anything, just on random times. Other times all normal.

I should maybe mention that she did squirt when I went down on her after that, which was not normal then.

It's all purely mental.

I've cum from an ex kissing me and pinning me against a wall.... As soon as his hands went near me my body lets me down.

I'm either very lucky or very very easy!!!!

If I'm horny enough I can cum from just dirty thoughts deep breathing and clenching. Tis yummy

"If I'm horny enough I can cum from just dirty thoughts deep breathing and clenching. Tis yummy "
wow

She can orgasm from nipple play alone. One of her favourite things. Absolutely amazing. Much slower burn than any other stimulation though, but well worth it when she gets there.

DDD12

"If I'm horny enough I can cum from just dirty thoughts deep breathing and clenching. Tis yummy "

I like it.....

I like to Tease and Please....

;-)

Dunno but I'm gonna find out now!

Any suggested position or will I just go with "The Daisy"?...

THIS....

Really? "

Not for you obviously.... but Indeed......the hysteria is another level for some. Tantric can take you somewhere else....

THIS....

Really?

I don't doubt the process more the statement that a woman doesn't want to orgasm

He doesn't mean not to ever orgasm but the edging bit is amazeballs when done right, a guy can keep edging you for a long while, multiply times even and then make you cum eventually & when you do cum, it's so intense!!! "

Ooooooh........ ......and now you know why I rarely do 1 or two hr meets

"It's all purely mental.

I've cum from an ex kissing me and pinning me against a wall.... As soon as his hands went near me my body lets me down.

I'm either very lucky or very very easy!!!!"

Lucky...not easy....you've got a poweful mind very suitable for tantric....its in the build up and intensity.

Brilliant responses people. Agree on the edging and tantric...it has been an amazing 24 hours... smiley face symbol will not do this justice

It is the whole build up.......Its the intensity. Having an orgasm from nipple stimulation is certainly all about the mind, the mood & the moment & then the persons touch takes you to heights not previously reached. It was an absolutely fabulous 24 hours of tantric erotic delights

"Hi I am lucky enough to be meeting a female that can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I can't do that but it is amazing to watch...just wondered if any there are any other lucky ladies out there with this super ability. Let me know your thought's please.

Dunno but I'm gonna find out now!

Any suggested position or will I just go with "The Daisy"?... "

You will have to educate me on the Daisy...enjoy

"Hi I am lucky enough to be meeting a female that can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I can't do that but it is amazing to watch...just wondered if any there are any other lucky ladies out there with this super ability. Let me know your thought's please.

If I could do this I'd spend my days jogging on a trampoline while wearing a nylon top."

Tantric not electric

Very interesting to hear these accounts. I've only ever had girls cum from penetration or clit stomulation (hand, oral, vibe).

A new thing has made my fucket list; to meet a girl who can cum from anal, nipple play, spanking or clenching. At the very least, I'll have fun trying.

"Very interesting to hear these accounts. I've only ever had girls cum from penetration or clit stomulation (hand, oral, vibe).

A new thing has made my fucket list; to meet a girl who can cum from anal, nipple play, spanking or clenching. At the very least, I'll have fun trying."

Am stealing the term fucket list

As for the rest....good luck on your quest... I look forward to that thread update

Work away. Cool, there is more of a likelyhood of me forgetting to post updates than not experimenting with this. It's happening

"Work away. Cool, there is more of a likelyhood of me forgetting to post updates than not experimenting with this. It's happening "

[Removed by poster at 19/06/16 11:03:10]

"It is the whole build up.......Its the intensity. Having an orgasm from nipple stimulation is certainly all about the mind, the mood & the moment & then the persons touch takes you to heights not previously reached. It was an absolutely fabulous 24 hours of tantric erotic delights "

Oh hello my lovely

DDD12

"It is the whole build up.......Its the intensity. Having an orgasm from nipple stimulation is certainly all about the mind, the mood & the moment & then the persons touch takes you to heights not previously reached. It was an absolutely fabulous 24 hours of tantric erotic delights "

Would tease yours for 24 hours, ummmmmm

"When we were younger I made wifey (who was just girl friend at the time) cum on a packed bus eirann just from playing with her nipples. It was the public place, the naughtiness of the moment but she came hard. A lot of orgasm is mental. She was in the right head space at the right time. "

This is spot on, and its much easier for ladies to cum when in the right mood and frame of mind. I once experienced a lady cumming just by gagging on my cock. I teased and played for a while before that but there was no penetration at all and only a very light teasing of the clit. Its def all about the build up too and a lil thought;-)

"It is the whole build up.......Its the intensity. Having an orgasm from nipple stimulation is certainly all about the mind, the mood & the moment & then the persons touch takes you to heights not previously reached. It was an absolutely fabulous 24 hours of tantric erotic delights

Oh hello my lovely "

Why good morning my delicious Madame B

The long slow build up can take days. Our best sessions have been with multiple sensations. Go close to orgasm using a vibe, then switch it up and go close using heat and cold, then switch it up and use small impact play. Every once in a while when she's close to cumming, just use a finger nail to stimulate the clit. Use enough pressure that the clit keeps getting sensations to keep it close but not enough to put it over the edge. Then switch it up and use pressure (palm of your hand over her clit and let her grind on you). Just keep changing the sensations.

For wifey, when we are in this sort of scene, if she wants to cum she needs to ask permission. The longer the session goes, the more desperate she is to cum, you can add in other aspects or games. "If you do this, then you can cum" or give her choices. "You can cum but ... ". And add in what ever evil choices you want. That's the sweet spot. That's my favourite time. She usually gets angry and resentful too, but it doesn't last too long.

Tantric is respectfully mutual pleasuring not about power for me but so powerful for both

I have never tried tantric. We use aspects of it I guess lol

And the power in our scenes ultimately resides with my wife. They last as long as she wants. She can cum if she wants or stop the scene anytime.

Your description sounds like tantric up to the power play and I get how hot that can be when you have power play trust me but for me the two are separate but hey that's just me

Madame B

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

i have a friend who dosnt like to orgasm too often, its too intense for her and all she wants to do after is sleep....she loves being taken to the verge and then stop, she loves this a few times before the eventual intensity and then she will sleep for ireland lol

"It is the whole build up.......Its the intensity. Having an orgasm from nipple stimulation is certainly all about the mind, the mood & the moment & then the persons touch takes you to heights not previously reached. It was an absolutely fabulous 24 hours of tantric erotic delights

Oh hello my lovely "

Hello gorgeous. ....(said in his soft spoken husky voice) as the warm moist air expelles onto her neck.....

"Your description sounds like tantric up to the power play and I get how hot that can be when you have power play trust me but for me the two are separate but hey that's just me

Madame B "

True pure tantric has now power play.

"i have a friend who dosnt like to orgasm too often, its too intense for her and all she wants to do after is sleep....she loves being taken to the verge and then stop, she loves this a few times before the eventual intensity and then she will sleep for ireland lol "

I may not gain many admirers for this but it's often over rated ...What I mean by that is that it seems to be the ultimate goal for most men and women....I blame it on a lot of things but mostly because they haven't experience more and often that'sdue to eexpectations.

Maybe this thread will enlighten a few to explore...

"i have a friend who dosnt like to orgasm too often, its too intense for her and all she wants to do after is sleep....she loves being taken to the verge and then stop, she loves this a few times before the eventual intensity and then she will sleep for ireland lol

I may not gain many admirers for this but it's often over rated ...What I mean by that is that it seems to be the ultimate goal for most men and women....I blame it on a lot of things but mostly because they haven't experience more and often that'sdue to eexpectations.

Maybe this thread will enlighten a few to explore... "

True my friend....letting go of agenda and goals...I.e your orgasm and embracing the pleasure of pleasuring reaps rewards that last way beyond the act itself say's the one grinning from ear to ear and will be for day's... I am still tingling to my finger tip's;)

"i have a friend who dosnt like to orgasm too often, its too intense for her and all she wants to do after is sleep....she loves being taken to the verge and then stop, she loves this a few times before the eventual intensity and then she will sleep for ireland lol

Maybe this thread will enlighten a few to explore... "

Hard to be an admirer if yourself since you have my profile blocked..i am a tad confused why, but such is life

Oh hello my lovely

Hello gorgeous. ....(said in his soft spoken

husky voice) as the warm moist air expelles onto her neck....."

Why Hello Midastouch

Leave my nipples alone

on the hill NordWest of

True my friend....letting go of agenda and goals...I.e your orgasm and embracing the pleasure of pleasuring reaps rewards that last way beyond the act itself say's the one grinning from ear to ear and will be for day's... I am still tingling to my finger tip's;)"

Very presumptuous that others don't embrace the pleasure of pleasuring regardless of approach or having 'goals'.

As for the rest 'different strokes for different folks'...

Oh hello my lovely

Hello gorgeous. ....(said in his soft spoken

husky voice) as the warm moist air expelles onto her neck.....

Why Hello Midastouch "

Mmmmmm....why hello there.....Very deceptive profile name I'm told.... Nice to hear from you.

U sound creepy

And possibly not even an adult. "

Haha

By *andyhands1Man  over a year ago

limavady

Most of it is a state of mind, I was always able to make my ex orgasm sitting behind her with arms wrapped around her and whispering in her ear wot I wanted to do and talk her the whole way through it to point if orgasm, no touching of Gentiles at all, though we was always naked and legs spread infrount of mirror lol

"Most of it is a state of mind, I was always able to make my ex orgasm sitting behind her with arms wrapped around her and whispering in her ear wot I wanted to do and talk her the whole way through it to point if orgasm, no touching of Gentiles at all, though we was always naked and legs spread infrount of mirror lol"

Not a fan of the gentiles no?

By *andyhands1Man  over a year ago

limavady

I am a fan and love playing with them, just experimenting different ways to orgasm

"Most of it is a state of mind, I was always able to make my ex orgasm sitting behind her with arms wrapped around her and whispering in her ear wot I wanted to do and talk her the whole way through it to point if orgasm, no touching of Gentiles at all, though we was always naked and legs spread infrount of mirror lol

Not a fan of the gentiles no? "

True my friend....letting go of agenda and goals...I.e your orgasm and embracing the pleasure of pleasuring reaps rewards that last way beyond the act itself say's the one grinning from ear to ear and will be for day's... I am still tingling to my finger tip's;)

Very presumptuous that others don't embrace the pleasure of pleasuring regardless of approach or having 'goals'.

As for the rest 'different strokes for different folks'..."

I never said anything about other people... I am speaking from personal experience and what is presumptuous is to speak on other people's behalf!

internet speak is easy...

I never said anything about other people... I am speaking from personal experience and what is presumptuous is to speak on other people's behalf! "

Frisky...I think they leveled that at my comment and not yours.... In reply though I don't think I presumed others didn't enjoy their pleasures....The context was tantric and what it can provide and many said they either had no idea or had no experience of it. I guess if someone shares about a new experience then there may be those who react defensively. As I said in opening sentence...'I may not gain many admirers'...less works best for me on fab though.

I never said anything about other people... I am speaking from personal experience and what is presumptuous is to speak on other people's behalf!

Frisky...I think they leveled that at my comment and not yours.... In reply though I don't think I presumed others didn't enjoy their pleasures....The context was tantric and what it can provide and many said they either had no idea or had no experience of it. I guess if someone shares about a new experience then there may be those who react defensively. As I said in opening sentence...'I may not gain many admirers'...less works best for me on fab though."

I used to see a lady who too could orgasm through nipple play, the problem she faced was when she first breast fed her baby she felt all the stimulation which would feel like she wanted to orgasm. She had to stop breast feeding as it felt wrong to be feeling that when she was breast feeding her baby.

That description is probably not worded right but I know what I mean and in my defence, it's only 2pm in the afternoon and I'm not really a morning person

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"I used to see a lady who too could orgasm through nipple play, the problem she faced was when she first breast fed her baby she felt all the stimulation which would feel like she wanted to orgasm. She had to stop breast feeding as it felt wrong to be feeling that when she was breast feeding her baby.

That description is probably not worded right but I know what I mean and in my defence, it's only 2pm in the afternoon and I'm not really a morning person "

Interesting twist. No pun intended.

I’m sorry that was a problem for your friend.

Mother nature created us so that any act required for the survival of the species is designed to be pleasurable.

Ejaculation of sperm into the proper female location is imperative in order to continue the specie, and so it must be pleasurable for man and woman or we won't do it.

Equally, our species requires that infants be fed, so feeding must be pleasurable or females would reject their infants and refuse to nurse them. The goal of nature is to make her want to nurse and the easiest way to do that is to make it pleasurable. Orgasm is just a physical reward, like ejaculation. Everything in nature that is mandatory to keep the species alive is meant to be pleasurable. This is not something any woman should ever feel uncomfortable about.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I just came while reading that

Lickie Manor

"I just came while reading that "

I love bringing a tear to your eye Micheal

I was with a girl from here a few months back who used to orgasm when I kissed the back's of her knee's

"I used to see a lady who too could orgasm through nipple play, the problem she faced was when she first breast fed her baby she felt all the stimulation which would feel like she wanted to orgasm. She had to stop breast feeding as it felt wrong to be feeling that when she was breast feeding her baby.

That description is probably not worded right but I know what I mean and in my defence, it's only 2pm in the afternoon and I'm not really a morning person

Interesting twist. No pun intended.

I’m sorry that was a problem for your friend.

Mother nature created us so that any act required for the survival of the species is designed to be pleasurable.

Ejaculation of sperm into the proper female location is imperative in order to continue the specie, and so it must be pleasurable for man and woman or we won't do it.

Equally, our species requires that infants be fed, so feeding must be pleasurable or females would reject their infants and refuse to nurse them. The goal of nature is to make her want to nurse and the easiest way to do that is to make it pleasurable. Orgasm is just a physical reward, like ejaculation. Everything in nature that is mandatory to keep the species alive is meant to be pleasurable. This is not something any woman should ever feel uncomfortable about. "

Excellently put and very insightful

Lucan

"I just came while reading that

I love bringing a tear to your eye Micheal "

Actually it's ok, it was only piss!

Lickie Manor

Actually it's ok, it was only piss! "

Oh my god Michael, you're a squirter!

Oh my god Michael, you're a squirter! "

Oh...Christ

Lickie Manor

Oh...Christ "

could this get awkward?

Oh...Christ

could this get awkward? "

You mean could this get anymore awkward

Oh...Christ "

Who is taking the piss

Lucan

Oh...Christ

Who is taking the piss"

I don't know who's taking it but I hope they take it soon. There's a right pool on the floor now!

» Add a new message to this topic